PDA

View Full Version : Do non-Conflict game types work?

mzwash
10-30-2012, 05:36 PM
I have been playing this game for about a week and have suffered many of the issues that seem to be common in the community. While playing online, I have not been able to connect to any game type other than conflict. Is this because there are so few people playing or because they do not work? Also, I have yet to play a game that is 8x8, only 6x6, is this also an error with match making?

Anyway, if you have DLC, want to play other game modes, would like to play on a team, are looking for a squad/team member etc.etc. PLEASE add me! PLEASE!

RAPXTOR
10-31-2012, 12:13 AM
I have been playing this game for about a week and have suffered many of the issues that seem to be common in the community. While playing online, I have not been able to connect to any game type other than conflict. Is this because there are so few people playing or because they do not work? Also, I have yet to play a game that is 8x8, only 6x6, is this also an error with match making?

Anyway, if you have DLC, want to play other game modes, would like to play on a team, are looking for a squad/team member etc.etc. PLEASE add me! PLEASE!

Hi, If you read the thread that i started "Every user that like the game", you il find there good players to play with you other modes besides conflict, you should check that out and add them to your friend list, we always try to meet up players for some random matches.
Regards,