PDA

View Full Version : @Shade I need clarification

TurbanSenpai
10-30-2012, 05:00 PM
So you shut down my previous tread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/721081-Why-people-torrent-UBISOFT-games) and I agree I did go off on a rant, however, you said that delays were for optimizations correct? Do tell me then why do PC versions of most games experience terrible optimizations and horrible multilayer experience? As much as I love Ubisoft's franchise games I actually buy all of them, I am really frustrated with the service and the lack of interest towards PC gamers. Since customer support always keeps me busy with copy and paste messages about updating my graphics driver and checking my internet connection, I want a REAL answer.

MaceMagoo
10-30-2012, 05:14 PM
It's out on the 23 November and no answers to your questions will make it come any quicker. We just have to deal with it :)

FourTotal
10-31-2012, 04:36 PM
UBI's left hand does NOT know what its right hand is doing so even if they wanted to help you they are incapable of doing so.

E.g. during ACR's changed SB sound week i was going out of my mind wondering why my SB sound changed to the sound of the TB. I went to support and even support had no idea what was going on. They told me reinstall and had me nearly change the name of the file that corresponded to the sound since they suspected the game was calling the wrong file.

No such luck as that was intended behavior all along yet support had no clue even though the sound was NORMAL.

Black_Widow9
11-01-2012, 03:11 AM
Please do not create multiple Topics.

If Support has given you direction you need to follow it and reply to everything they ask you in order to get your issues solved.

Everyone has different System setups and saying that your issue is a generalization for all is not correct.