PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 Unfinished. Can I get my money back?

UnfinishedGame
10-30-2012, 03:37 PM
Since anyone with a double or triple digit IQ acknowledges that Assassin's Creed 3 is unfinished, I was wondering what the process is of getting my money back.

I don't want a refund. I just don't want UbiSoft to have any of my money until the game is actually done. That way I can keep playing a great but unfinished game and UbiSoft will keep working on actually finishing the game, since if they get my money before the game is finished, there is no financial incentive to complete the game properly.

Also, is there a timeline for the game to be done? Will it be done before the end of November? Or should I put this on the shelves until, say, I finish BioShock Infinite and Tomb Raider and GTA5 next spring?

Thanks for the belt buckle tho. Now I'll be the coolest teenage assassin in the southwestern quadrant of the Chavez Streak Trailer Park! Awesome!

So........ is there a form to fill out or somethin? Please call me on my cell phone and let me know. I was planning on staying home all day playing Assassin's Creed 3 but since it isn't finished yet I think I'll just go for a walk instead.

UnfinishedGame
10-30-2012, 03:41 PM
Oh. If you guys ever hire gametesters of, *shudder*, a QA (or QC) department... please let me know where to submit the resume. I'd love to be the first Quality Assurance Officer ever employed at UbiSoft!!!

Also, I forgot to cleverly insert http://www.destructoid.com/assassin-s-creed-iii-gets-massive-day-one-patch-237663.phtml into the original post, and I'm too lazy to go back and do it now, so... there you go!

I'm headed out for my walk now.

Commissar38
10-30-2012, 03:54 PM
Feel better now that you got that out of your system?

If you have a problem with the game take it up with the Ubi Help Line, unlike us, they get paid to listen to you whine about something no one cares about.

ProdiGurl
10-30-2012, 04:00 PM
Another COD fanboy?

xXRyzonXx
10-30-2012, 04:04 PM
Obvious troll is obvious.. I mean look at his name for gods sake.

Mr_Shade
10-30-2012, 04:09 PM
Patching of products when errors are found is common place, certain bugs can slip through game testing, and it's best to patch them as soon as possible - so that any possible occurrence is stopped.

if you are unhappy about having to patch the game - I suggest you post your thoughts in the feedback threads - or contact Ubisoft Support - links are in my signature.

Locking thread - since there is a thread for feedback pinned at the top of the forum.