PDA

View Full Version : I Cant SHoot the Barrels In the Fort

Lick_My_Shoe
10-30-2012, 07:49 AM
i cant shoot my pistole it tells me to aim at the explosives to blow up the door but i cant shoot

scooper121s
10-30-2012, 07:59 AM
Try looking at the game book, you may have the safty on:p

BBALive
10-30-2012, 08:31 AM
L2/L1 + triangle

FredEx919
10-30-2012, 08:52 AM
Hello,

If you aim at the barrels in the cart it will not work. Make sure you aim at the smaller barrel on the ground right below the cart.

NOLA_Assassin
10-30-2012, 09:00 AM
Might be stupid advice but make sure you have ammo...

loquaciouslow
10-30-2012, 09:24 AM
I am also experiencing trouble shooting the barrels. I am tapping L1 then, with my pistol selected, I held down the triangle to shoot. However, the triangle button is unresponsive. And yes, I have ammo. Help!!!

Mr_Shade
10-30-2012, 11:47 AM
I am also experiencing trouble shooting the barrels. I am tapping L1 then, with my pistol selected, I held down the triangle to shoot. However, the triangle button is unresponsive. And yes, I have ammo. Help!!!
Aim at the barrels on the floor NEXT to it - it should then fire ;)

PKnark
10-30-2012, 12:02 PM
For 360 its LT to Aim, then Y to fire, took me a few tries

Sir Sly
10-30-2012, 01:33 PM
I've got ammo, and I've aimed at everything in, on, above, below, and to the sides of the cart and still can't shoot. Is there some other undocumented step?

FredEx919
10-30-2012, 02:02 PM
There aren't any additional steps that I am aware of. Make sure your hud is turned on, and when aiming, make sure you have the small target circle on the ground barrel. Keep in mind, the target circle is very small and blends in with the background due to the bright colors so it may be hard to see depending on the TV you have. However, the circle must be on the ground barrels.

apresmode
10-30-2012, 05:01 PM
I've got the same issue as OP I think. I don't get any kind of reticle or anything when I press LT. Pressing Y does nothing either.

FredEx919
10-30-2012, 05:13 PM
This is what it should look like. Do you currently have your hud enabled? You can check by pausing the game and going into the options menu. Also, have you tried restarting the mission? Let me know and i'll be sure to report this over to the dev teams.

http://help.support.ubi.com/images/AssassinsCreed/AC3/Seq2Mem2.jpg

apresmode
10-30-2012, 05:18 PM
I do have the HUD enabled except for the SSI. I'll try to reenable that, and see if it does anything. I've tried restarting a few times. Leaving hte animus etc.

Update. That did it. I put SSI back on and it worked.

FredEx919
10-30-2012, 05:32 PM
Great! Glad to hear! I'll be sure to add that to our FAQ page.

If anyone else needs a reference, I have updated our support FAQ HERE (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17374)

DILLY28
10-30-2012, 06:31 PM
I had the same problem. I restarted once aimed at the barrels outside the cart and it worked.

ProdiGurl
10-30-2012, 07:10 PM
Great! Glad to hear! I'll be sure to add that to our FAQ page.

If anyone else needs a reference, I have updated our support FAQ HERE (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17374)

Thank you for your help - I'll know what to do now if I have a problem in this area when I play today.

andreja110s
10-30-2012, 07:31 PM
@FredEx919 : Why are you posting pictures of the game without the spoiler tag?!?

JetFire25
10-30-2012, 08:10 PM
I have restarted the memory over and over...all HUD is turned on...it will never let me draw out my gun....

5th restart it popped up...omg

ProdiGurl
10-30-2012, 08:13 PM
Maybe I'm missing something but how is that pic a spoiler? I wouldn't have tagged it either.
Anyways, JUST PICKED UP MY GAME FROM GAMESTOP & I'M READY TO PLAY. Yeeehaaaaaaaaaah :D

MT4K
10-30-2012, 08:15 PM
Maybe I'm missing something but how is that pic a spoiler? I wouldn't have tagged it either.
Anyways, JUST PICKED UP MY GAME FROM GAMESTOP & I'M READY TO PLAY. Yeeehaaaaaaaaaah :D

Can't tell you. That would be a spoiler :rolleyes:

ProdiGurl
10-30-2012, 08:27 PM
Can't tell you. That would be a spoiler :rolleyes:

LOL :p

Adanac111
10-30-2012, 09:26 PM
I had the same problem.... broke a controller or two in mad frustration. Tried turning all huds on and off. restarted too many times to count. Went back one time and it miraculously worked!!! I did nothing different then I did the first 12 times that I know of, but it just started working!!! Freaking Glitch!!! Thanks for all the help though!!!

tupong
10-30-2012, 10:00 PM
I'm experiencing the same problem too. It is maddeningly frustrating. I'm aiming at the lower barrels, I have ammo... I've turned the HUDs on and off and back on, restarted, restarted the mission.. Nothing is working.. Is this a game flaw??

Sharkey1337
10-30-2012, 10:04 PM
This was a very poorly done spot as I reloaded three times thinking the game glitched on me because I didn't have a rifle in my hand to shoot the barrels. Instead I finally figured out you had to shoot the barrels on the ground, which made no sense as the objective icon is over the barrels in the cart. This was made worse by not being able to move around, which gave the impression the game glitched as pushing the Y/Triangle doesn't shoot unless you're over the explosive barrels. Ubisoft really needs to patch this spot to have the objective icon over the barrels on the ground, or at least make the barrels in the cart explosive.

tupong
10-30-2012, 10:07 PM
Sharkey, I'm aiming right at the barrels on the ground and it still won't let me shoot. I've aimed at every barrel on the ground from left to right and still can't shoot. Is there some sort of microscopic sweet-spot? I'm thinking this really is a game glitch.

Sharkey1337
10-30-2012, 10:10 PM
Sharkey, I'm aiming right at the barrels on the ground and it still won't let me shoot. I've aimed at every barrel on the ground from left to right and still can't shoot. Is there some sort of microscopic sweet-spot? I'm thinking this really is a game glitch.

Yeah, looks like others are having it glitch on them as well. Do you have any HUD elements turned off? It seems turning those back on fixes the glitch. If not, try reloading the memory and start again.

tupong
10-30-2012, 10:12 PM
Thanks Sharkey, I have the huds on and will keep retrying the memory. Failing that, I'll eagerly await patch #1's release

Mr_Shade
10-30-2012, 10:46 PM
remember to also post this in the pinned bug threads guys - please remember to state the format you are on - Xbox or PS3

I will make sure the team are aware though :)

UbiGabe
10-30-2012, 10:57 PM
I will make sure the team are aware though :)

And he has! We'll look into this ASAP!

Thanks for also following Shade's advice and posting in the stickied bugs thread with your platform and general planetary location.

TrumpetsRaining
10-31-2012, 01:17 AM
I am having the same issue. I don't even see the targeting reticle (or whatever it's called.) I have restarted the memory 5x and my Xbox itself 2x. I have tried with the pistol and the musket.

Also...the red symbol that hovers over the car moves when I look around. Is that normal? I thought that was the targeting reticle until I found the screenshot from this forum.

[QUOTE=FredEx919;8662591]This is what it should look like. Do you currently have your hud enabled? You can check by pausing the game and going into the options menu. Also, have you tried restarting the mission? Let me know and i'll be sure to report this over to the dev teams.

tupong
10-31-2012, 01:37 AM
Okay, figured it out for my PS3... Hit R3.. A little tiny aiming reticle opens up. TrumpetsRaining is correct, the red thing is NOT the aiming reticle... Frankly the red-dot seems rather superfluous. But pressing R3 you get a wee little white reticle and this is your aiming dot. Put that on the barrels on the ground and they'll light up a bit. Press the Y/Triangle and Bob's your Uncle, you're good to go.

TrumpetsRaining
10-31-2012, 01:57 AM
Fixed it! My god that little white circle is HARD to see. For those of you still having trouble, try looking at the ground, it shows up better than trying to find it while looking at the barrels.

tupong
10-31-2012, 02:12 AM
Yep. Not a game bug, just horribly counter-intuitive game-play. High-Five, Trumpets. Had it not been for your observation of the screen capture, I'd be busting controllers or drinking Scotch.

rileypoole1234
10-31-2012, 03:13 AM
Yeah it took me a minute to figure out you had to shoot the ones on the ground too...

tupong
10-31-2012, 03:23 AM
More than just shooting the ones on the ground, it is about figuring out that the red marker is NOT your aiming reticle.

FrankieSatt
10-31-2012, 03:51 AM
Maybe next time someone can give us a manual that TELLS US TO LOOK FOR THE FREAKING WHITE RETICAL!!!!!!

Sorry, but it's frustrating when you don't get good directions from the game and then have to put up with a crappy in game manual instead of a paper one and then on top of all of that have NO directions on what we are looking for.

tupong
10-31-2012, 04:10 AM
Frankie, agreed... so long as the manual doesn't say "just aim for the bottom barrels" lol ;)

SS4Gogeta
10-31-2012, 04:32 AM
OMG! Two hours of trying. Five restarts. Frustrating Google results. No solution. XBox 360 version. I aim at the barrels on the ground manually and nothing. All HUD displays are set to "On" (by default) and nothing. I hold the "LT" and press "Y" to no avail. I have a red & black marker that I can manually aim, and I do. There is no white marker. The "Complete Official Guide" is worthless. Seriously, it is worthless. Don't buy it. In this section it reads "Use the LT to use Precision Mode aim..." I CAN SEE THAT ON THE SCREEN! THANKS A LOT!

ProdiGurl
10-31-2012, 04:38 AM
Strange, I found the target looking reticicle thingy right away and after aiming too high at the barrels, I noticed the ones on the ground & had no problem.
Normally I'm the one that doesn't catch on to that stuff - I have more work to do w/ how the guns work (reloading & arming) tho.
Once I get that, this shouldn't be a problem. :) I have more of a problem with what comes after this part & shooting the people.

FredEx919
10-31-2012, 05:24 AM
Glad you all are able to continue. Let me know if you have any new issues

Redbird5
10-31-2012, 05:28 AM
I have a PS3 and having trouble as well. Unless I have a musket in hand I can't even draw my pistol.

SS4Gogeta
10-31-2012, 06:20 AM
Nice to see you give yourself a big pat on the back there. However I have problems. I restarted the entire game after deleting the first. During the mission to Boston on the ship I got that "Save James..." message (several times) after James had been saved. Now I'm back at the wall and there is no solution to what I am facing. I guess I'll have to record this to video.

noktern13
10-31-2012, 06:33 AM
I've checked everything listed on this Forum and I still can't get it to shoot the freaking barrles. All my HUDS are activate. I've restarted more than I can count. I have ammo and my gun is equipped. There is no white target on the lower barrels however. No matter what I do. How do I fix this? And if I can't, can I return the game?

MrT_71
10-31-2012, 07:16 AM
Look for the white dot with the circle around it... thats what you aim with, not the red circle. took me awhile to figure out

noktern13
10-31-2012, 09:52 AM
I tried. There isn't a white dot with a circle around it at all.

FrankieSatt
10-31-2012, 01:44 PM
Glad you all are able to continue. Let me know if you have any new issues

I think you need to update the FAQ and let people know that the RED Reticle IS NOT what you need to be looking at, as that is the only thing I really saw until I read that there was a white one.

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 03:39 PM
I think you need to update the FAQ and let people know that the RED Reticle IS NOT what you need to be looking at, as that is the only thing I really saw until I read that there was a white one.
It's been updated in the FAQ - just in case anyone else has the same problem.

**The red circle is not your target reticle. This is your objective marker. Please look for the white circle indicated in the image below'

http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17374

blackhawk1315
10-31-2012, 06:21 PM
I have tried all of the suggestions in this thread. The HUD is on. I am shooting at the correct barrels. I never see a white reticle. I have noticed that the number of pistols hots resets from 7 to 8 for some reason. But none of the advice here is working.

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 06:28 PM
I have tried all of the suggestions in this thread. The HUD is on. I am shooting at the correct barrels. I never see a white reticle. I have noticed that the number of pistols hots resets from 7 to 8 for some reason. But none of the advice here is working.
Have you tried picking up a musket ? - they have a longer range - it may hep?

ProdiGurl
10-31-2012, 06:33 PM
Ya I was wondering if he was frozen in that spot where it prompts him to shoot - I don't remember if the game freezes you right there or if you need to move closer within range of the pistol ?
Also, when he used the pistol/musket prior to the barrels, did he see the white dot w/ the circle around it? Is it not showing up at all or just in that one spot?

DiiLite
10-31-2012, 06:39 PM
Another trick is to use your Eagle Sense to better see your target. Something that can be interact with, or in this case, blown the hell up, will glow. Might give you a better sense of what to fire at.

Eagle Sense is also very handy for locate stalking bushes and blend groups whilst on those Eavesdropping missions.

blackhawk1315
10-31-2012, 06:49 PM
When I restart at the last checkpoint I don't have the option of a rifle. I went through and played the memory again and brought a rifle. I hold down l2 and l1 and aim at the barrels. Scroll all around them and never see a white reticle. So I am stuck. I have restored the memory game and console several times. Nothing seems to help. It just won't let me shoot. It won't even pull out the pistol and won't even raise the rifle.

IWood007
10-31-2012, 06:51 PM
This part really frustrated me I had to go on the net to find out what to do I thought the game was glitched but found out I had to aim at some barrels on the ground in order for him to shoot his weapon. Fail

scooper121s
10-31-2012, 08:49 PM
the barrels near the ground are the ones you can shoot

Lars545
10-31-2012, 09:20 PM
I am on Xbox and I have no reticle. I even went to the store and exchanged my game after trying all the trouble shooting because I thought there was no way the game was this glitched. I just put in my new copy and am having the same problem. I have completely wasted my day trying to blow up these barrels...

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 09:25 PM
I am on Xbox and I have no reticle. I even went to the store and exchanged my game after trying all the trouble shooting because I thought there was no way the game was this glitched. I just put in my new copy and am having the same problem. I have completely wasted my day trying to blow up these barrels...

Are you holding the left trigger to enter aiming mode?

That increases the range of weapons and may make the reticle to appear.

I think it does tell you to aim ?- however just checking you are not just looking - you need to aim using the trigger

Lars545
10-31-2012, 09:31 PM
Are you holding the left trigger to enter aiming mode?

That increases the range of weapons and may make the reticle to appear.

I think it does tell you to aim ?- however just checking you are not just looking - you need to aim using the trigger

I am holding the trigger and following all onscreen instructions. I still don't see any aiming support and have been trying everything in the forum. I've been at this for over 5 hours not sure what else I can try. Just wiped my hard drive to try and start fresh and that didn't help either.

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 09:39 PM
VERY odd then..

Can you please post your set up information?

TV type and resolution.

The team are monitoring the forums - and the information may help.

SS4Gogeta
10-31-2012, 09:40 PM
Solution: If you do not see the white aiming image turn your "Brightness" setting down a notch.
Press "Start" to pause the game. (XBox 360)
Move to the left until you get to "Options" and press "A"
Press "A" again to select "General"
Move down to select "Brightness"
Move the indicator to the left a notch (in my case to 4) and return to the game.
This should make it easier to see, or as in my case, visible.
Select the musket (it will not appear in his hand) then follow onscreen instructions. Once you release "Y" he will draw his weapon and fire.

SonnySmooth
10-31-2012, 09:41 PM
LOL It took me 15 minutes of frustrations until I found this video on IGN.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-3/Johnson%27s_Errand

Vagrant42791
10-31-2012, 09:44 PM
This gave me a few issues as well. I just button mashed it out lol.

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 09:45 PM
Solution: If you do not see the white aiming image turn your "Brightness" setting down a notch.
Press "Start" to pause the game. (XBox 360)
Move to the left until you get to "Options" and press "A"
Press "A" again to select "General"
Move down to select "Brightness"
Move the indicator to the left a notch (in my case to 4) and return to the game.
Select the musket (it will not appear in his hand) then follow onscreen instructions. Once you release "Y" he will draw his weapon and fire.

Can someone with the problem try this?

I can't recreate the issue here - but if someone can test it - may help others!

Lars545
10-31-2012, 09:48 PM
I'm using a 42" Insignia LED 1080p

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 09:49 PM
I'm using a 42" Insignia LED 1080p
Thanks!

Have you tired the solution someone posted above?

If not, can you please try it and let me know?

Lars545
10-31-2012, 10:14 PM
I just tried the brightness adjustment and there is definitely no reticle when I push LT to aim at the barrels.

Lars545
10-31-2012, 11:25 PM
I have tried all these trouble shooting steps and still do not see an aiming reticle/circle on my screen. I've done everything even exchanged for a new game. please advise

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 11:28 PM
I will advise support that you are still having issues - please also file your own ticket with them - using the links in my signature.

Lars545
10-31-2012, 11:37 PM
Thanks, hopefully it will resolve itself. Can't believe it is giving me this much trouble. Not quite sure what else I can try to progress past this point.

SebastianSassi
11-01-2012, 01:57 AM
FINALLY!!!

The hint I needed wasn't aiming at the bottom barrels and not the cart barrels, but that the red dot is NOT your targeting reticle. The target reticle is an impossible to see unless you know to look for it tiny white reticle that inexplicably fades into the background and is two or three inches under the red dot. Unless you know to look for it, you're very, very unlikely to see it. The HUD on position is the default setting, so that hint was of no help.

Very atypically bad programming from Ubisoft. The challenge of the AC games is usually strategy, plotting your moves, deciding where to devote resources, being sneaky around bad guys. Screaming at the screen and chucking your controller in frustration isn't usually part of the deal. Here's hoping the rest of the game is a LOT less counter-intuitive and poorly laid out.

iBspoof
11-01-2012, 02:26 AM
I have restarted the entire process 7 times both with and without grabbing a riffle before the cut scene (which btw doesn't show I am holding a rifle). If I have a rifle I cannot aim it but I can drop it and pick it up. Funny thing is after I drop it and pick it up more than three times, the riffle will disappear and the only thing I can use is my sword. My musket has ammo and was loaded prior to me bolstering it but triangle does nothing for me. If I can even draw a gun how am I supposed to shoot anything, I'm just stuck in a place I can spin in circles.

At this point single player mode is unusable for me until there is a patch to fix this. Awesome.

Lars545
11-01-2012, 02:42 AM
I have restarted the entire process 7 times both with and without grabbing a riffle before the cut scene (which btw doesn't show I am holding a rifle). If I have a rifle I cannot aim it but I can drop it and pick it up. Funny thing is after I drop it and pick it up more than three times, the riffle will disappear and the only thing I can use is my sword. My musket has ammo and was loaded prior to me bolstering it but triangle does nothing for me. If I can even draw a gun how am I supposed to shoot anything, I'm just stuck in a place I can spin in circles.

At this point single player mode is unusable for me until there is a patch to fix this. Awesome.

I feel your pain. You don't see a white aiming circle when you aim/zoom in do you?

SebastianSassi
11-01-2012, 03:10 AM
The reticle is there but it's hidden in the background. Without knowing to look for it I'd never have found it. Fail.

Lars545
11-01-2012, 03:15 AM
The reticle is there but it's hidden in the background. Without knowing to look for it I'd never have found it. Fail.

I'm inches from my screen and haven't been able to see anything. I feel like I'm going crazy

Lars545
11-01-2012, 04:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31wvq-b5lZA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

no reticle there.

iBspoof
11-01-2012, 05:00 PM
I feel your pain. You don't see a white aiming circle when you aim/zoom in do you?

Unfortunately I can't even draw my gun to aim at anything. I can zoom using L1 and see the barrels just fine, but unless I can throw my sword at the barrels to make them explode I'm stuck. I have pressed triangle like a mad man and nothing will happen. Can't see anything 'white' near the barrels or any type of target. Your video is EXACTLY what I am experiencing, but on the PS3.

I tried again last night and after 30mins of attempts and frustration I gave up, my guess is I'm just going to give up on this whole game and I had such high hopes for the game.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Hi guys, the developers are aware some of you are having issues, we will update you when we know more.

Please do contact Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

turnersteve
11-01-2012, 07:19 PM
I've checked everything listed on this Forum and I still can't get it to shoot the freaking barrles. All my HUDS are activate. I've restarted more than I can count. I have ammo and my gun is equipped. There is no white target on the lower barrels however. No matter what I do. How do I fix this? And if I can't, can I return the game?

I have the same problem, I have tried all the fixes listed in this thread and no go. I have played all the previous AC PS3 games and so looked forward to this one. I think that this one is very bug ridden and unplayable. I WANT IT FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or my money back.

dirtydad
11-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Somehow I got my gun to shoot it but I'm past that part and I can't use my gun only sword.

SS4Gogeta
11-02-2012, 03:37 AM
Unfortunately I can't even draw my gun to aim at anything. I can zoom using L1 and see the barrels just fine, but unless I can throw my sword at the barrels to make them explode I'm stuck. I have pressed triangle like a mad man and nothing will happen. Can't see anything 'white' near the barrels or any type of target. Your video is EXACTLY what I am experiencing, but on the PS3.

I tried again last night and after 30mins of attempts and frustration I gave up, my guess is I'm just going to give up on this whole game and I had such high hopes for the game.

Turn your back to the barrels. Press "L1" and you should see the white aiming image. You will not draw your weapon. Aim the icon at the barrels and press "Y". Once you release "Y" he will draw his gun and shoot.

tupong
11-03-2012, 09:18 PM
Why I think people find this mission so difficult is that it is the only time in the AC games that you have to use an aiming reticle to aim your gun. Even throughout AC3 game-play, the Assassin automatically aims at a highlighted target. Why they decided to break from that standard for this mission is very strange.

I think that AC3 suffers because Ubisoft seems to have decided they wanted to make an epic movie rather than focus on making a great game.

kilgore0300
11-04-2012, 07:27 PM
I've tried everything can't even draw my pistol!!! This is so frustrating!!! Restarted lots of times, huds on and off, don't know what to d:(o!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Have you tried picking up a gun from the ground?

zhengyingli
11-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Why I think people find this mission so difficult is that it is the only time in the AC games that you have to use an aiming reticle to aim your gun. Even throughout AC3 game-play, the Assassin automatically aims at a highlighted target. Why they decided to break from that standard for this mission is very strange.

I think that AC3 suffers because Ubisoft seems to have decided they wanted to make an epic movie rather than focus on making a great game.
The aiming is only for targets much further away. If you are close enough for a target to be highlighted (no aiming required), just tap the fire button, which I really like. Try exploring what I said and see for yourself.

Edit: they teach you how to aim, but unless the game forces you to, you can do the rest of the mission without aiming yet kill them with firearms.

npatten
11-08-2012, 04:59 PM

Same with me here....I left the game several times and came back to it....Aimed right at every single barrel on the ground, still no result.... The gun still not drawn!

Gianavel
11-08-2012, 06:14 PM
Also, the barrels you want to shoot have a white highlight around them when you're targeting them. It's the same highlight when you're targeting people or animals. If you don't see the highlight, then you're not aiming at the right target.

npatten
11-09-2012, 02:06 AM
Yes I've done it too...SOrry for the fuss! I was using the red target mark instead of the white one...That's why the confusion. If you use the white one it works well!!

Saqaliba
11-09-2012, 04:05 AM
Might not be related to your problem but maybe this will help. Not many people may realize that you can actually pick up the red barrels (powder kegs) and move them. You can even throw them and shoot them as the roll. Another thing is that you do not even need a barrel to shoot. You can use you trip-wire bombs. You can either set them up and lure a guard into them or you can shoot them from a distance. Just make sure you are close enough that the aim will work. You can only shoot about 25 meters in precision mode.

harleyden
11-17-2012, 07:20 PM
Well I tried everything on this tread and when I first press triangle he loads rifle then just stands there will not shoot. I have plenty of ammo it says 7 the traget on PS3 is a red circle so it's ease to aim. I tried every barrel on the ground he will not move foward will not fire pistol or rifle tried with two games and restarted at least 10 times nothing. There has to be something wrong with this game how can I reload the game or the update on PS3. Thanks for any help with this it's driving me crazy.

MT4K
11-17-2012, 07:41 PM
What do you mean red circle?

The aiming reticule should be a white circle. Sorry if i'm misunderstanding that part.

harleyden
11-18-2012, 03:24 AM
MT4K Thanks that little hint finely got me though this I was using the red dot as an aiming spot when you said it should be white I kept moving the red dot and then seen the white dot thanks for your help. I can now move on. LOL!!! Thats the first time I seen that white aiming dot. Thanks.

MT4K
11-18-2012, 03:38 AM
MT4K Thanks that little hint finely got me though this I was using the red dot as an aiming spot when you said it should be white I kept moving the red dot and then seen the white dot thanks for your help. I can now move on. LOL!!! Thats the first time I seen that white aiming dot. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwda_u3Y0QQ

scooper121s
11-18-2012, 04:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwda_u3y0qq
lol

LittleMerrill
01-05-2013, 06:27 AM
I am on PC, and i have restarted 13 times, and nothing. I've even plugged in an Xbox controller I have, but to no avail. Any help?