PDA

View Full Version : Blood Effects?

xXRyzonXx
10-30-2012, 02:16 AM
Could anyone who has the game tell me how the blood effects are, in the previous ac games blood would stay on the enemy's clothes for a couple of seconds, then dissapear does it stay on the clothes permanently in this game? also does it splatter on the ground?

-Ryzon ;)

AnthonyA85
10-30-2012, 02:24 AM
From what i've seen of walkthroughs, blood is a lot better implemented now. The splatter actually stays on the ground (though i'm not sure how long, maybe a minute tops), and i think stays on Connors clothing and weapons for a time (as well as the bodies of canon-fodder)

C3G Jester
10-30-2012, 02:34 AM
Ok. When you play the game and if u say u dont see the blood on the enemy. Thats cuz the redcoats wore red back in the AR. Cuz when they were shot, the red uniform did not show the blood making it hard for people to know if they got shot. Remember they were tough back then. A shot to the shoulder and they will keep firing. So keep in mind that redcoats wore red to hide the blood color. They even explained all that on the history channel a long time ago.

xXRyzonXx
10-30-2012, 02:37 AM
Ok. When you play the game and if u say u dont see the blood on the enemy. Thats cuz the redcoats wore red back in the AR. Cuz when they were shot, the red uniform did not show the blood making it hard for people to know if they got shot. Remember they were tough back then. A shot to the shoulder and they will keep firing. So keep in mind that redcoats wore red to hide the blood color. They even explained all that on the history channel a long time ago.

I'm sorry, but if you can't see the difference between a redcoat uniform with a bleeding wound on it, and one that doesn't.. then your perception skills aren't the greatest.