PDA

View Full Version : Question/AC-III About Ending [SPOILER]

DesLuc
10-29-2012, 06:27 PM
What happened in AC:III ending? Can you tell me please.Or give me a video?

POP1Fan
10-29-2012, 06:36 PM
Desmond uses the key he got from reliving Connor's memories and opens the Temple. There, Juno tells him to touch an pedestal of some sort to save the world by launching a shield-thing around the Earth. Before he could do this, Minerva appears and tells Des that by doing so he will release Juno who is apparently still alive and wants to control the humans. Minerva and Juno try to convince Desmond to go their way, Minerva telling him that he can't save the world if Juno is released.
Then Juno shows him what would happen if he didn't touch the pedestal. He, William, Shaun and Rebbeca will stay alive, and will bring hope to the survivors. In time they will be held as legends bringing word of peace and far in the future even as gods. But there will appear those that misinterpret the words and kill everyone who doesn't follow Desmond's preachings.
Knowing that this will mean exactly the opposite of what they are fighting for, Desmond agrees to save the world, and release Juno, being sure that they will find a way to stop her in time. The gang leaves as Desmond touches the pedestal. The power from the pedestal kills Desmond, as the world seems to be shielded from the flare. Juno is release saying that he has played his part and that her's has just begun.
Quoted from another post of mine.

DesLuc
10-29-2012, 06:46 PM
sorry i'm bad at english.Is Desmond die? Why? And are we see Lucy in the game?

POP1Fan
10-29-2012, 07:52 PM
sorry i'm bad at english.Is Desmond die? Why? And are we see Lucy in the game?

Yes, Desmond dies. And we don't see Lucy in the game but she is mentioned.