PDA

View Full Version : UK Pre-order Thread

Benny UK7
10-29-2012, 11:01 AM
Hey Guys,

Just thought we could use this topic to share updates on our pre-order status (no rubbing it in, simplygames customers!).

I have pre-ordered from Tesco and apparently the game will be dispatched today, according to someone from the now-defunct Entertainment team.
My excitement is really building now!

Cheers,
Benny

earny20
10-29-2012, 11:05 AM
I ordered from GAME and it was dispatched Saturday morning and I'm hoping ill get it today but the chances are probably very small

earny20
10-29-2012, 11:09 AM
Also does anyone know if GAME use Royal Mail or parcel force ?

eagleforlife1
10-29-2012, 11:11 AM
Been told that it will be dispatched from Luxmbourg today by Ubi but still nothing as of now. Order is still processing and no money has been removed from my account. They are really cutting it fine.

misterB2001
10-29-2012, 11:14 AM
Like I said in the other thread, they state their delivery service could take up to 3 days, so leaving it til 2 days before release is plain wrong. Not happy!

GamingFailure
10-29-2012, 11:23 AM
I preordered the Join or Die edition from HMV. I'm going to go in early on Halloween to pick it up. I might make an unpackaging video just for my own personal use too.

bart578
10-29-2012, 11:35 AM
I've pre-ordered from ShopTo, the join or die edition.

I got an e-mail from them on saturday saying the game has dispatched and will be picked up by royal mail on the next collection, which was probably today!! :(
The mail man has been today but no AC3 as yet.........

earny20
10-29-2012, 11:42 AM
Haha yeah same!

MACANDY36
10-29-2012, 11:54 AM
Hi I also pre ordered from ubi and yet it still says order in process I am really thinking that won't arrive on release day now because they are cutting it too fine.

Layytez
10-29-2012, 11:56 AM
Sometimes when ive ordered things Royal mail would bring the mail and then another time a different dude would bring my package. Mail and packages don't always come together. Also the type of shipping may alter when you get it in the day. Iv'e had royal mail deliver me just one thing around 12 before. Oh yeah and GAME would use Royal mail if you picked a standard free delivery and if u paid for tracking/faster delivery they would use Parcel force. Well that's what I have experienced.

MACANDY36
10-29-2012, 12:03 PM
Ps I ordered 2 freedom editions 1 for me and 1 for a present for nephew is it ups that deliver?

SevereAtrophy
10-29-2012, 12:04 PM
Ps I ordered 2 freedom editions 1 for me and 1 for a present for nephew is it ups that deliver?

From Ubishop, yes it is.

earny20
10-29-2012, 12:04 PM
Sometimes when ive ordered things Royal mail would bring the mail and then another time a different dude would bring my package. Mail and packages don't always come together. Also the type of shipping may alter when you get it in the day. Iv'e had royal mail deliver me just one thing around 12 before. Oh yeah and GAME would use Royal mail if you picked a standard free delivery and if u paid for tracking/faster delivery they would use Parcel force. Well that's what I have experienced.

Thanks! Cos I had Royal Mail just deliver post at 10 so I'm hoping ill get a parcel around midday

LingwoMK2
10-29-2012, 12:05 PM
Glad i'm not the only one in the UK waiting for their order to be despatched from ubishop.
I don't remember Revelations last year being left this late. I still got it on release day though.

Layytez
10-29-2012, 12:07 PM
Wonder if us Shopto users will get it today.

bart578
10-29-2012, 12:15 PM
Wonder if us Shopto users will get it today.

Mail man has been here and I got nothing.....It might like you said earlier have its own delivery later in the day, but I'm thinking they (ShopTo) dispatched them on Sat but they wern't collected until today, so I'm not expecting it today, only from tomorrow onwards.....

JamJar502
10-29-2012, 12:43 PM

GAME use Royal Mail generally, but I suppose on the size of the product, if it's just a game, it'll be royal mail, if it's a big parcel, it'll be parcelforce. Hope that answers your question.

MACANDY36
10-29-2012, 12:49 PM
i think its looking like people who ordered from other companies will be recieving there pre orders first you think ubi would make sure that would look after there customers better after all they developed the game.

eagleforlife1
10-29-2012, 12:51 PM
Glad i'm not the only one in the UK waiting for their order to be despatched from ubishop.
I don't remember Revelations last year being left this late. I still got it on release day though.

I had Revelations dispatched six days before release last year. This is ridiculoous how late they have left it this year.

MACANDY36
10-29-2012, 12:55 PM
hi eagle how long after revelations was dispatched did you recieve it?i

JJJ1303
10-29-2012, 01:03 PM
Last year for me the Animus edition was dispatched on the Wednesday and I was playing it by Friday so only ~2 days. However leaving it so fine this time is ridiculous on Ubisofts part.

eagleforlife1
10-29-2012, 01:35 PM
hi eagle how long after revelations was dispatched did you recieve it?i

Two days

InfectedNation
10-29-2012, 01:39 PM
I can't stand the thought of all these people playing it before me (illegally sold copies and US tomorrow). Ordered mine from GAME to pick up on wed morning, ordered Revelations online last year and it came late... I was furious.

earny20
10-29-2012, 01:44 PM
I can't stand the thought of all these people playing it before me (illegally sold copies and US tomorrow). Ordered mine from GAME to pick up on wed morning, ordered Revelations online last year and it came late... I was furious.

Why don't you preorder? :p

JamJar502
10-29-2012, 01:58 PM
Just saw on another thread that Ubishop should be dispatching them today (For the UK, Holland and Italy).
If you don't believe me here is the link to the thread (relevant post is on page 47 by the UK forum manager)
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/718962-Ubisoft-Processing-Orders/page47?
Hopefully this will mean that us UK gamers will get it by Wednesday. If not, I'll kill someone.

Mr_Shade
10-29-2012, 02:13 PM
Ubishop always sends the games for delivery on release day [at the latest] - sometimes some people may get it early, however they do aim for the day of release.

JamJar502
10-29-2012, 02:18 PM
So there may be a chance that I might get the game before Wednesday? Also, as a side question, who do Ubishop ship with? e.g. Royal mail, Fedex, UPS etc.

InfectedNation
10-29-2012, 02:21 PM
Why don't you preorder? :p

I did, but to pick up rather than deliver, because Revelations ended up coming late. This time I know 100% that I'll be getting it on release day.

NinjaOnFire
10-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Ubishop is dispatching today?

The Insidious 1
10-29-2012, 02:23 PM
I have ordered 2 copies from different routes my join or die copy is from shopto and it says it was dispatched on Friday and my freedom edition from ubisoft is still processing.

JamJar502
10-29-2012, 02:27 PM
Ubishop is dispatching today?
Should be.

Connnnor93
10-29-2012, 02:59 PM
I have seen people who already have their games on youtube and they were removed from a game bag so some must be getting it early.
I know it happens on Amazon sometimes as well.

samuelcd1997
10-29-2012, 03:13 PM
Preordered mine from Amazon and it still isnt dispatched.... I was hoping to get it a day early but looks like that wont happen. Any amazon customers out there that have your copy dispatched yet?

SevereAtrophy
10-29-2012, 03:16 PM
Preordered mine from Amazon and it still isnt dispatched.... I was hoping to get it a day early but looks like that wont happen. Any amazon customers out there that have your copy dispatched yet?

Yep, Join or Die edition sent out on Saturday.

samuelcd1997
10-29-2012, 03:17 PM
Yep, Join or Die edition sent out on Saturday.

Thats worrying... When is your estimated arrival date?

SevereAtrophy
10-29-2012, 03:22 PM
Thats worrying... When is your estimated arrival date?

31st October.
I did email them to question them before they sent it whether it would reach in time, and they said it will only get here on release day if I chose One-Day delivery.
So I am guessing anyone with first class won't get it for Wednesday.

MACANDY36
10-29-2012, 03:25 PM
someone said on another forum they recieved there amazon order at lunchtime

samuelcd1997
10-29-2012, 03:27 PM
31st October.
I did email them to question them before they sent it whether it would reach in time, and they said it will only get here on release day if I chose One-Day delivery.
So I am guessing anyone with first class won't get it for Wednesday.

Ahh... That is worrying. My estimated delivery date is 31st too with first class postage. Looks like il be sending amazon an email to make sure i have it by wed at the latest..thanks for the heads up.

SevereAtrophy
10-29-2012, 03:31 PM
Ahh... That is worrying. My estimated delivery date is 31st too with first class postage. Looks like il be sending amaxon an email to make sure i have it by wed at the latest..thanks for the heads up.

Your welcome. I'm sure it will be ok, but giving them a gently nudge might help.

shinyFezzan
10-29-2012, 04:18 PM
Amazon gave me a free one-day delivery to assure it arrives on wednesday.

They haven't dispatched yet though.

samuelcd1997
10-29-2012, 04:57 PM
For anyone worried about their Amazon preorder, I contacted them a couple of times. I told them how I had preordered with first class postage, yet it had not been dispatched. I also mentioned that other people in the UK had already had their copy dispatched.

Phone

She said that the orders come from different places, and that it should be dispatched tomorrow.

Email

Hello,

I do understand your concern regarding your order. In this case, I've checked your order and we're still waiting for the following item to be delivered to us by our supplier. We still expect to deliver your order by the date listed in Your Account: October 31, 2012. Once your order is sent you'll receive an e-mail confirming the date, contents and method of delivery. If you don't get your e-mail confirmation by October 30, 2012 please let us know by replying to this e-mail and we'll investigate. To confirm the status of your order, or to see estimated delivery dates, please visit Your Account at the top of any page on our website or click on the link below:
I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

That has eased my worrying and hopefully will easy anyone else's in the same position :D

Chariflame
10-29-2012, 05:03 PM
Neither my Join or Die (Amazon) not my Freedom (Ubishop) Editions have been dispatched yet, but my UbiWorkshop edition was sent via UPS last week and is in London, awaiting delivery on the 31st. Odd to think a copy coming from Canada would get here first... but it's a shame that UPS only deliver on release day and not any earlier, my Animus Edition last year was held until release day too.

SevereAtrophy
10-29-2012, 05:07 PM
For anyone worried about their Amazon preorder, I contacted them a couple of times. I told them how I had preordered with first class postage, yet it had not been dispatched. I also mentioned that other people in the UK had already had their copy dispatched.

Phone

She said that the orders come from different places, and that it should be dispatched tomorrow.

Email

Hello,

I do understand your concern regarding your order. In this case, I've checked your order and we're still waiting for the following item to be delivered to us by our supplier. We still expect to deliver your order by the date listed in Your Account: October 31, 2012. Once your order is sent you'll receive an e-mail confirming the date, contents and method of delivery. If you don't get your e-mail confirmation by October 30, 2012 please let us know by replying to this e-mail and we'll investigate. To confirm the status of your order, or to see estimated delivery dates, please visit Your Account at the top of any page on our website or click on the link below:
I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

That has eased my worrying and hopefully will easy anyone else's in the same position :D

They haven't received the games from their suppliers? Thats worrying. Every other company has.

samuelcd1997
10-29-2012, 05:12 PM
They haven't received the games from their suppliers? Thats worrying. Every other company has.

Who knows, maybe they are just using that to cover up their slow actions. I don't really mind as long as I have it by wednesday.

The reason I'm not SUPER worried is because I have preordered games from Amazon before and they've come on time. In fact, Batman Akrham CIty game the day before.

stagman1993
10-29-2012, 05:24 PM
This fursutrating just waiting for dispatch email my order has been on processing for a few days now at least its not the same problem where some people have had to reorder.

samuelcd1997
10-29-2012, 05:28 PM
This fursutrating just waiting for dispatch email my order has been on processing for a few days now at least its not the same problem where some people have had to reorder.

Where are you ordering from?

NinjaOnFire
10-29-2012, 07:40 PM
My AC3 is part of a different order, will I still get the e-mail about it being dispatched and be able to track it like a child waiting for my minimum wage Santa?

Felix-Vivo
10-29-2012, 08:02 PM
Mine is Amazon, still not yet dispatched.

CalKlein
10-29-2012, 08:32 PM
my freedom edition has not been issued yet by ubi, cutting it fine to be delivered Wednesday. My Animus Edition was delivered before release day last year and took 6 days to arrive.

However this year i'm going to be busy and I wont b able to play it until Friday... I take it nobody's ubi order has shipped???

Mad_Fox84
10-29-2012, 08:44 PM
my freedom edition has not been issued yet by ubi, cutting it fine to be delivered Wednesday. My Animus Edition was delivered before release day last year and took 6 days to arrive.

However this year i'm going to be busy and I wont b able to play it until Friday... I take it nobody's ubi order has shipped???
No but only because they don't let you know there's a problem with your order and had to reorder. My expired bank card messed things up. It appears that changing the card details last week was too late.

burtie80
10-29-2012, 09:32 PM
I ordered mine on 27/3/2012, Freedom Edition and still says order in process! They sure are cutting it fine! :-(

devilanubis
10-29-2012, 09:40 PM
I ordered my freedom edition from gamestop uk and i've not heard anything yet :-/ I even paid an extra £6 for the express delivery to guarantee it for release day, I'm going to ring up tomorrow. Anybody else heard anything from them?

samuelcd1997
10-29-2012, 09:48 PM
Still no dispatch from Amazon! Ahh!

Abdelbar94
10-29-2012, 09:59 PM
pre ordered my join or die edition ps3 from Amazon and phoned them today they said its going to be dispatched tomorrow and i will receive it on wednesday when its released in UK ;)

shinyFezzan
10-29-2012, 10:21 PM
For everyone who purchased it from amazon:

I just spoke to them they said it's dispatching tomorrow ready for wednesday, don't worry.

But they did say the pre-order bones might arrive after you get your item which is a bummer.

TheAlphaFest
10-29-2012, 10:25 PM
Well my freedom editions just been cancelled I think. Im outraged to be honest as I did not cancel it at all. It said the manufacturer or company may have cancelled because of item being out of stock, and says its notifying me of the request. Im pretty much devastated right now and ive contacted them and im waiting for a responce. Assassins Creed is my favourite gaming franchise and I pre-ordered the freedom edition AS SOON as I could as I missed out on the Animus edition of Revelations last year.

To be honest im really furious right now.

But on Ubishop, the status says SUBMITTED, but underneath,

Boxed Shipment
QTY Cancelled 1

I did NOT cancel it and Ubi shouldnt have either because it should be in stock surely :(

bart578
10-29-2012, 10:33 PM
Well my freedom editions just been cancelled I think. Im outraged to be honest as I did not cancel it at all. It said the manufacturer or company may have cancelled because of item being out of stock, and says its notifying me of the request. Im pretty much devastated right now and ive contacted them and im waiting for a responce. Assassins Creed is my favourite gaming franchise and I pre-ordered the freedom edition AS SOON as I could as I missed out on the Animus edition of Revelations last year.

To be honest im really furious right now.

But on Ubishop, the status says SUBMITTED, but underneath,

Boxed Shipment
QTY Cancelled 1

I did NOT cancel it and Ubi shouldnt have either because it should be in stock surely :(

This is bad.....when did you order it?

TheAlphaFest
10-29-2012, 10:36 PM
Back in May :(

Ive read on another thread that if the Invoice says server error, it means the order doesn't exist?
Well if i click invoice, then same here, i get server error.
One or two people have stated they had to call ubi or something but i can find no contact number.

Im not happy about this because i was under the impression it was all ok.

MCRMJ
10-29-2012, 10:37 PM
Same. My order was placed 11th April. Cancelled this evening. Email reads - "Thank you for ordering from Ubisoft. At your request, or at the request of the fulfiller and/or the manufacturer because the product is unfortunately out of stock, the following was cancelled from your order."

I didn't so looks like it's out of stock.

TheAlphaFest
10-29-2012, 10:44 PM
Mine said exactly the same. How the heck can it be out of stock? They didn't stock enough for each order?
Im ringing first time I can tomorrow, but I am busy filming tomorrow so im hoping this is sorted or I get an explanation pronto, because its really not on to give the email on the day of dispatch.

Going to add i got the email at around 9:00pm. So out of their office hour for calling. I feel really cheated right now.

bart578
10-29-2012, 10:49 PM
What a nightmare.......

Someone somewhere has really screwed up :(

shinyFezzan
10-29-2012, 10:51 PM
What a nightmare.......

Someone somewhere has really screwed up :(

Yeah, god when he created humans.

What a mess he left behind.

illemic
10-29-2012, 10:54 PM
My Freedom edition has also been cancelled. Ordered mine the 14th of April really angry that Ubisoft drop this on us one day before the release date.

UrDeviant1
10-29-2012, 10:55 PM
Yeah, Zeus when he created Unicorns.

What a mess he left behind.
Fixed.

bart578
10-29-2012, 10:56 PM
Fixed.

What with......a day one patch!!!!!!!!

shinyFezzan
10-29-2012, 10:56 PM
Fixed.

0___O

shinyFezzan
10-29-2012, 10:57 PM
What with......a day one patch!!!!!!!!

Haha, +1

Hey you live in MK!!! me too.

NinjaOnFire
10-29-2012, 11:13 PM
Dispatched!

TrustyBadger
10-29-2012, 11:57 PM
Haha, +1

Hey you live in MK!!! me too.

+2 Me too... maybe it's just MK that doesn't get their preorders? :confused:

TheAlphaFest
10-30-2012, 12:13 AM
Can I just ask when some of you pre-ordered your games, who have now got their dispatch notices?

NinjaOnFire
10-30-2012, 12:15 AM
Couple weeks? Just before Rocksmith came out.

bart578
10-30-2012, 12:17 AM

Shhhhh...... I'm hoping to get mine tomorrow :)

samuelcd1997
10-30-2012, 12:17 AM
For everyone who purchased it from amazon:

I just spoke to them they said it's dispatching tomorrow ready for wednesday, don't worry.

But they did say the pre-order bones might arrive after you get your item which is a bummer.

Any specific delivery? Someone on here said that Amazon said that you would only get AC3 on release date if you did one-day delivery, but I'm first class.

bart578
10-30-2012, 12:19 AM
Can I just ask when some of you pre-ordered your games, who have now got their dispatch notices?

I got an email on saturday from ShopTo saying it was ready for dispatch on the next royal mail collection, which was probably today so fingers crossed should be here tomorrow....

TheAlphaFest
10-30-2012, 12:24 AM
Which edition and where from, from Ubishop? And have you got your dispatch email?

If so you got the Freedom Edition dispatched to you, way after i ordered mine in May, yet mine was the one that was cancelled.

That's unfair and I've put it in a post to Ubisoft Suport on Facebook. Its kind of out of order (no pun intended).

UrDeviant1
10-30-2012, 12:24 AM
Hehe, my package is In Duesseldorf! 2 points for Griffindor!

Mr_Shade
10-30-2012, 12:25 AM
hehe, my package is in duesseldorf! 2 points for griffindor!
lol
;)

bart578
10-30-2012, 12:29 AM
Which edition and where from, from Ubishop? And have you got your dispatch email?

If so you got the Freedom Edition dispatched to you, way after i ordered mine in May, yet mine was the one that was cancelled.

That's unfair and I've put it in a post to Ubisoft Suport on Facebook. Its kind of out of order (no pun intended).

Join or Die edition from ShopTo for PS3.

I also pre-ordered Freedom edition for the PC from gameshop as ubistore have stopped doing pre-orders for freedom PC edition!!?? wonder why???!!!!

NinjaOnFire
10-30-2012, 12:32 AM
herford to Cologne tonight, lets see where it ends up before I bother to sleep.(I may well have the game in hand by that point).

bart578
10-30-2012, 12:35 AM
herford to Cologne tonight, lets see where it ends up before I bother to sleep.(I may well have the game in hand by that point).

The whole mail system is gonna be full of AC3 packages tomorrow!!!

NinjaOnFire
10-30-2012, 12:45 AM
I seem to have 2 export scans on my package in Cologne. Strange.

Have the MK'ers had their packages dispatched yet?

shinyFezzan
10-30-2012, 12:47 AM
Any specific delivery? Someone on here said that Amazon said that you would only get AC3 on release date if you did one-day delivery, but I'm first class.

If you contact amazon support they'll move it up to day one.

They did it for me.I mean they'll move you delivery to one day for free.

shinyFezzan
10-30-2012, 12:50 AM

LOL I hope not.

Amazon are normally good though so I'd be pissed if they started to get crap.
Although I remember I pre-ordered AC:B for day one and it arrived two months later.

samuelcd1997
10-30-2012, 12:52 AM
If you contact amazon support they'll move it up to day one.

They did it for me.I mean they'll move you delivery to one day for free.

Really? How do I do that? What should I say to them?

shinyFezzan
10-30-2012, 12:54 AM
Really? How do I do that? What should I say to them?

Go here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/contact-us/ref=hp_ss_comp_cu?ie=UTF8&nodeId=471044

Select all the stuff and start a live chat and tell them you've done everything for a day-one delivery but it looks like it's not turning up and they'll probs change it.

burtie80
10-30-2012, 01:13 AM
Just checked my invoice and I got the server error too... order status still says in progress... I really want to know what is going on? I've sent an email but obviously I am going to have to wait. I won't be a happy bunny if it doesn't get posted soon :-(

samuelcd1997
10-30-2012, 01:15 AM
Go here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/contact-us/ref=hp_ss_comp_cu?ie=UTF8&nodeId=471044

Select all the stuff and start a live chat and tell them you've done everything for a day-one delivery but it looks like it's not turning up and they'll probs change it.

Didn't feel like lying, told them I did first class and was wondering if it would get here. They just said the estimated delivery date is Wednesday and then disconnected me. Just gotta wait and see I guess.

shinyFezzan
10-30-2012, 01:20 AM
Didn't feel like lying, told them I did first class and was wondering if it would get here. They just said the estimated delivery date is Wednesday and then disconnected me. Just gotta wait and see I guess.

Ah okay, my estimated delivery was thurs so they upgraded me, makes sense, if it doesn't arrive on wed I'm sure they'll refund your postage cost.

Ringlin
10-30-2012, 01:34 AM
Just checked my invoice and I got the server error too... order status still says in progress... I really want to know what is going on? I've sent an email but obviously I am going to have to wait. I won't be a happy bunny if it doesn't get posted soon :-(

I am in the same boat as you. My order for the Freedom Edition is showing as "in progress" but I also get a message saying "Server Error" when I try to view the invoice. Also, my payment card was debited last week then refunded and person at Digital River CS I spoke to was not able to tell me why this had happened. I will be majorly p****d off if this does not get dispatched soon. I have ordered another copy too just in case there is a problem with my original pre-order. Incidentally, my order for Game for their Special Edition on PS3 and AC3 Lberation on PSVita have been dispatched to me, Shame Digital River and Ubi could not do this!

Black_Widow9
10-30-2012, 02:15 AM
If you have pre-ordered through UbiShop please see the following:

Quick update:

Ubisoft support have this information for those of you with canceled orders:

'If you pre-ordered Assassin's Creed III from the Ubishop and your pre-order has been cancelled.

Please visit http://support.ubi.com/ and submit a support question.

Please include your order number, when the order was made, and any other details that may be relevant to your order.

Unfortunately, store issues cannot be answered directly through this page and we want to make sure that the team dedicated to store support will receive your information.'

SPITFIRE_24
10-30-2012, 03:10 AM
Starting to get worried now, which is annoying because I'd gone dark on all things AC3 since the start of the month and was just going to wait until release day before going to check reviews/trailers. However impatience and excitement got the better of me today and I went to check on my order (the Freedom Edition ordered directly from Ubi) to see that it's "in Process" and now I've gone into panic mode. I've not had a dispatch email yet and on the order invoice it says that it's in Luxembourg! I was really hoping to get the game on release, if not the day before because I've just finished my AC marathon and will now be stupidly bored until AC3 gets here.

Can anybody put my mind at rest? This is the first time I've ordered anything from Ubishop and the first time I've ever pre-ordered a special/collectors edition. I just want to know if I'll get it on release day. I ordered it on the 5th of this month if that's any help.

Mind's a bit frazzled so not sure if any of the above actually makes sense.

OGCFB
10-30-2012, 03:15 AM
Starting to get worried now, which is annoying because I'd gone dark on all things AC3 since the start of the month and was just going to wait until release day before going to check reviews/trailers. However impatience and excitement got the better of me today and I went to check on my order (the Freedom Edition ordered directly from Ubi) to see that it's "in Process" and now I've gone into panic mode. I've not had a dispatch email yet and on the order invoice it says that it's in Luxembourg! I was really hoping to get the game on release, if not the day before because I've just finished my AC marathon and will now be stupidly bored until AC3 gets here.

Can anybody put my mind at rest? This is the first time I've ordered anything from Ubishop and the first time I've ever pre-ordered a special/collectors edition. I just want to know if I'll get it on release day. I ordered it on the 5th of this month if that's any help.

Mind's a bit frazzled so not sure if any of the above actually makes sense.

I am in the exact same situation as you except I ordered it on the 28th of March.
EDIT: Also my situation is slightly different because I can't view my invoice at all it just displays an error.

burtie80
10-30-2012, 03:17 AM
Spitfire, I am in the same boat. I just checked my order today as I didn't receive a dispatched email, which I was expecting the last couple of days. I ordered ACR last year from Ubi directly and I had an email 2-3 days before release date saying item was dispatched. so far nothing :-(

OGCFB
10-30-2012, 03:22 AM
Spitfire, I am in the same boat. I just checked my order today as I didn't receive a dispatched email, which I was expecting the last couple of days. I ordered ACR last year from Ubi directly and I had an email 2-3 days before release date saying item was dispatched. so far nothing :-(

It is getting worryingly close to the release date with no e-mails saying anything about the order except the ones back when I actually ordered and paid.

burtie80
10-30-2012, 03:23 AM
Yup same here :-(

SPITFIRE_24
10-30-2012, 03:30 AM
Argh! I hope for all our sakes that it's just an error due to the record breaking amount or pre-orders but that's me very much clutching at straws. Seems rather pointless trying to contact Ubi with less than a day to go until release day, and others on here don't seem to have had much joy when bothering to get in touch with them. If it doesn't get delivered tomorrow I'm going to be going a bit mad at work on Wednesday morning with the suspense of not knowing if it's arrived on time, I thought games were meant to be anti-stress.

I suppose it's in the hands of TWCB and their various magic devices. To think I actually thought it was all going to be fine once they billed me.

Benny UK7
10-30-2012, 09:39 AM
Did anyone else not get a dispatch email from Tesco last night? A guy on the gamefaqs AC3 forums said that he did. I ordered from the old Entertainment site.

eagleforlife1
10-30-2012, 09:41 AM
I still haven't had a dispatch email from Ubishop regarding my Freedom Edition.

GarethNelson
10-30-2012, 10:15 AM
I'm trying to get people to update information in this one place, please contribute if you can:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/721009-UK-Preorder-problems-what-we-know

StatewidePanda
10-30-2012, 10:18 AM
Just got my Amazon UK dispatch email, seeing as i payed a ridiculous £5 for next-day-delivery just be be sure i'd get it on the day I shall be pretty annoyed if it doesn't come by tomorrow...

NinjaOnFire
10-30-2012, 10:35 AM
Just got my Amazon UK dispatch email, seeing as i payed a ridiculous £5 for next-day-delivery just be be sure i'd get it on the day I shall be pretty annoyed if it doesn't come by tomorrow...

Amazon next day delivery means next week.
Ask my headphones, they were stuck in a cold, dark box for ages.

GarethNelson
10-30-2012, 10:36 AM
Amazon tend to be quite good for most things, surely it's the couriers failing and not amazon?

NinjaOnFire
10-30-2012, 10:39 AM
I hope so, everything else I have bought from Amazon came bang on time (read: early).

bart578
10-30-2012, 10:41 AM
ShopTo orders are out..........

I just got the Join or Die edition delivered:)

earny20
10-30-2012, 10:45 AM
Has anyone who ordered from GAME got AC 3 yet?

StatewidePanda
10-30-2012, 10:56 AM
Has anyone who ordered from GAME got AC 3 yet?

I don't think that anyone in the UK has it yet except for reviewers and stuff...

GarethNelson
10-30-2012, 10:57 AM
I don't think that anyone in the UK has it yet except for reviewers and stuff...

Some have, not a lot - disappointing as I had revelations 1 day early last year

NinjaOnFire
10-30-2012, 10:57 AM

May shops will ship early or sell early in store, shopto often does it.

StatewidePanda
10-30-2012, 11:08 AM
Yeah, the accidental early releases seem to be much less frequent this time round however. I've never actually used shopto, i prefer amazon in terms of reliability and i thought the captain of the Aquilla bonus looked good- until they changed the outfit that is... I'm pretty sure that most people will have it tomorrow, i wouldn't completely trust the order status stuff. I just feel bad to anyone who can't get it because of that hurricane or those people that had their orders cancelled :(

samuelcd1997
10-30-2012, 11:17 AM
My Amazon order still hasn't been dispatched (Says "dispatching soon").
First class post but the estimated delivery date is tomorrow so they are cutting it very fine.

burtie80
10-30-2012, 11:21 AM
I've given you up. I don't like not knowing if my order is still valid or not so I've cancelled it anyway and have ordered another one from somewhere else instead. Now I just hope two don't show up! lol No problems I'll just send one back or sell it on fleabay.

burtie80
10-30-2012, 11:24 AM
Ops.... like I've spoken to soon I just had an email from Ubi saying it has shipped! Haha
Looks like I'd better cancel that second one quickly lolz

Mr_Shade
10-30-2012, 11:51 AM
Ops.... like I've spoken to soon I just had an email from Ubi saying it has shipped! Haha
Looks like I'd better cancel that second one quickly lolz
Maybe the interweb spies are watching..

Glad yours is sorted!

burtie80
10-30-2012, 12:01 PM
Thanks, just hope everyone else here gets it sorted soon.

Benny UK7
10-30-2012, 12:23 PM
Has no one got theirs from Tesco today, then? I don't think my post has been delivered yet!

coxiewoo123
10-30-2012, 12:46 PM
Ordered mine on amazon. Eagerly awaiting it's arrival!

samuelcd1997
10-30-2012, 12:51 PM
Ordered mine on amazon. Eagerly awaiting it's arrival!

Is yours dispatched yet?

Mine STILL says "Dispatching Soon" with first class delivery.

Layytez
10-30-2012, 02:10 PM
Got my Join or Die edition from Shopto :).

SPITFIRE_24
10-30-2012, 02:15 PM
Got my dispatch email and tracking number from UbiShop today. It actually started shipping yesterday morning despite the order status on the UbiShop site as "in Process" until this morning at least. So if anyone's not got their dispatch email shouldn't worry about not getting the game on release day, they've just been a bit slow getting the emails out.

Could be a similar sort of problem with Amazon. I've bought stuff on there that's arrived before it's been dispatched.

coxiewoo123
10-30-2012, 02:54 PM
I've got an email dispatch thingy saying it will arrive tomorrow, so no problems for me (hopefully!). Can't wait, though apparently the xbox version has 2 disks - is one for single player and one for multiplayer?

NinjaOnFire
10-30-2012, 03:02 PM
I've got an email dispatch thingy saying it will arrive tomorrow, so no problems for me (hopefully!). Can't wait, though apparently the xbox version has 2 disks - is one for single player and one for multiplayer?
Based on what people are implying, yes.

shinyFezzan
10-30-2012, 03:06 PM
Is yours dispatched yet?

Mine STILL says "Dispatching Soon" with first class delivery.

Mine says dispatching soon with day one delivery :(

shinyFezzan
10-30-2012, 03:08 PM

Yes, one for SP and one for multi and there is a pass to get online.

adam_the_ant
10-30-2012, 03:12 PM
I pre-ordered with Amazon with 1 day delivery. Got an email an hour ago saying it has been dispatched and will arrive tomorrow.

Muzza8391
10-30-2012, 03:45 PM
Well I ordered from Shopto and got email on Saturday saying dispatched for next collection and sitting here on Tuesday with no AC3. I assume it was collected from shopto yesterday so I should have got it today but no post has been today as of yet but its 14.45 so postage today is unlikely. :(

lendenj
10-30-2012, 04:12 PM
received my ps3 standard edition from shopto at midday in the post. loading up the game now. starting loading screen feels horribly long. but other than that incredibly excited to play :D

samuelcd1997
10-30-2012, 04:18 PM
I also got an email about an hour ago saying it was dispatched, and should be here tomorrow :). Glad I didn't pay out for one day delivery now.

NinjaOnFire
10-30-2012, 05:04 PM
Still waiting for UPS to deliver mine..... sad feels......

shinyFezzan
10-30-2012, 05:47 PM
received my ps3 standard edition from shopto at midday in the post. loading up the game now. starting loading screen feels horribly long. but other than that incredibly excited to play :D

IGN said loading screens were long, how much have you played would you say they are dues ex long (45 seconds) or shorter/longer.

Muzza8391
10-30-2012, 05:49 PM
Mine has not arrived :( very frustrated as everyone else that has ordered from Shopto.net has received there's today. But Royal Mail have screwed me lol.
Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.

SevereAtrophy
10-30-2012, 06:08 PM
Just had a dispatch noticed from Amazon. Guaranteed delivery tomorrow from Home Delivery Network. I only paid for first class. Happy though because I can track it.

StatewidePanda
10-30-2012, 08:13 PM
Just had a dispatch noticed from Amazon. Guaranteed delivery tomorrow from Home Delivery Network. I only paid for first class. Happy though because I can track it.

The "Guaranteed" bit of the email was very re-assuring :D

Mad_Fox84
10-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Please tell me I'm not the only one who haven't received an email. It still says "order in process". I'm getting really concerned now.

nivenv
10-30-2012, 09:15 PM
Hi, new to these forums, glad everyone here is just as excited as I am. Quick question...has anyone here ordered/pre-downloaded from PSN EU, and if so does it get unlocked to play at 0:00 GMT? would be appreciated if anyone could answer this for me.

sonofthe01spike
10-30-2012, 09:38 PM
well I ordered mine back in June the freedom edition got an email to day saying there out of stock what are they playing at
Paying about £80 and they say the order has now been cancelled donít reply to this email
Ubi have gone right down in my expectations
Canít order that edition anywhere else as they are out of stock

Trixtabella
10-30-2012, 09:41 PM
Did anyone reorder theres after cancellation? I did last night it now shows as in progress, can't call the helpline as I was in work til 8.

Mr_Shade
10-30-2012, 09:44 PM
well I ordered mine back in June the freedom edition got an email to day saying there out of stock what are they playing at
Paying about £80 and they say the order has now been cancelled don’t reply to this email
Ubi have gone right down in my expectations
Can’t order that edition anywhere else as they are out of stockHi there:

Welcome to the forums:

Sometimes the cancelation email appears to be wrong - if you check on the Ubishop - you may still be able to find the version you want in stock!

reason it was canceled could be about the payment:

'As part of the standard procedure for processing orders, we requested authorisation from your bank / credit card company to reserve payment for your order.

Unfortunately our request for authorisation was refused.

This means we cannot take money from the account and therefore cannot fulfil your original order.

We are investigating the reasons you were not informed of this at the time and I offer my sincerest apologies that we could not complete your order. There is still some versions of the game available for sale if you wish to attempt to re-order the game from our website'

I'm not saying that is the reason - however it has happened to a few people - best to contact Ubishop support directly and see - you can use the links in my signature, or goto the shop website

Sorry once again for the inconvenience.

shinyFezzan
10-30-2012, 09:46 PM
Finally my copy is in transit right now, will def arrive tomorrow, can't wait!!!!

sonofthe01spike
10-30-2012, 10:29 PM
do you have an email address for some one i can ask what has happend as speculation is not goodanuf

sonofthe01spike
10-30-2012, 10:29 PM
do you have an email address for some one i can ask what has happend as speculation is not goodanuf

Mr_Shade
10-30-2012, 10:30 PM
You can contact ubishop via the shop website - should have both a email contact form and a phone number [charges apply for calls] or you can contact Ubisoft support - via the links in my signature.

Adamarshall
10-30-2012, 11:21 PM
Hey all, new to the forums. Hope you're all doing well.

Got an email from Play.com at almost 4am this morning saying my standard copy was dispatched. May arrive tomorrow, perhaps Thursday. Either way, I'm happy it's on it's way- what with all the talk of non-dispatched/cancelled pre orders flying around here :(

Mr_Shade
10-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Hey all, new to the forums. Hope you're all doing well.

Got an email from Play.com at almost 4am this morning saying my standard copy was dispatched. May arrive tomorrow, perhaps Thursday. Either way, I'm happy it's on it's way- what with all the talk of non-dispatched/cancelled pre orders flying around here :(
Those are mainly from one retailer - Ubisoft - due to apparent billing issues.

Hopefully everyone will be sorted soon :)

Felix-Vivo
10-31-2012, 01:40 AM
Got my Amazon dispatch email a few hours ago. When they say, "Your guaranteed delivery date is: Wednesday, October 31, 2012," do they mean guaranteed? Can I go to bed happily? Will I spend all of tomorrow waiting for something that may not arrive?

Mad_Fox84
10-31-2012, 01:45 AM
Got my Amazon dispatch email a few hours ago. When they say, "Your guaranteed delivery date is: Wednesday, October 31, 2012," do they mean guaranteed? Can I go to bed happily? Will I spend all of tomorrow waiting for something that may not arrive?
I thnk you have just answered your own question there.

Felix-Vivo
10-31-2012, 01:49 AM
I thnk you have just answered your own question there.

You would think so, but I have literally just had a situation when ordered materials, they said they'd arrive a certain day, it got dispatched on time, but then it didn't get here 'til a week later than it was meant to. So I'm worried.
:)

MT4K
10-31-2012, 01:54 AM
You would think so, but I have literally just had a situation when ordered materials, they said they'd arrive a certain day, it got dispatched on time, but then it didn't get here 'til a week later than it was meant to. So I'm worried.
:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YxFANT4pcY

You will most likely be fine :p.

Benny UK7
10-31-2012, 09:30 AM
If anyone gets the standard edition from Tesco today, please post here!

UrDeviant1
10-31-2012, 09:42 AM
At 7:26am my package was just 40 miles away. Hopefully It will be with me soon!! I'm so **** excited.

eagleforlife1
10-31-2012, 09:48 AM
At 7:26am my package was just 40 miles away. Hopefully It will be with me soon!! I'm so **** excited.

Mine's only about six or seven miles away but hasn't been sent out for delivery yet. Hurry up please, the wait is unbearable.

bart578
10-31-2012, 09:54 AM
Mine's only about six or seven miles away but hasn't been sent out for delivery yet. Hurry up please, the wait is unbearable.

But Soooooo worth it :) hope thats not a spoiler Mr Shade??!!

UrDeviant1
10-31-2012, 09:59 AM

I know! every car door I hear slam pumps up my adrenaline -_-

Felix-Vivo
10-31-2012, 10:27 AM
Mine said it would be delivered today between 7am and 7pm. That's 12 hours to pull my hair out, then... Anyone know how you track it?

EDIT: Oh, I see. I don't think it's too far away...

Mad_Fox84
10-31-2012, 10:31 AM
Guess what.. still no email and my order still says that it's processing. This is beyond a joke now.

samuelcd1997
10-31-2012, 10:54 AM
I know I will be playing the game today!
If Amazon doesn't deliver it today then I will simply go out and pick a copy up off the shelves, then sell the other one later.

Onyx_Scott
10-31-2012, 10:58 AM
Guess what.. still no email and my order still says that it's processing. This is beyond a joke now.

In the same situation. I'm ****ing pissed.

Benny UK7
10-31-2012, 11:14 AM
Has anyone who ordered the standard edition from Tesco had their postie come yet? I want to know whether to pick it up on the way home from uni!

baggzey23
10-31-2012, 12:44 PM
Probably way too late but how do I get the code to see where my package is? (got mine from gamestop UK)

silvermercy
10-31-2012, 12:50 PM
Just received my Freedom Edition in the UK! I had ordered from GameStop UK.
Edit: It had shipped yesterday morning.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcr8bgvyAZ1r4fggfo1_1280.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcr8bgvyAZ1r4fggfo2_1280.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcr8bgvyAZ1r4fggfo3_1280.jpg

baggzey23
10-31-2012, 12:56 PM
Just received my Freedom Edition in the UK! I had ordered from GameStop UK.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcr8bgvyAZ1r4fggfo1_1280.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcr8bgvyAZ1r4fggfo2_1280.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcr8bgvyAZ1r4fggfo3_1280.jpg

This has convinced me mine will come today

liv2rok
10-31-2012, 01:04 PM

It depends what type of delivery it has on it. If it's down as coming Express it'll be a courier. If its just standard it'll be coming via Royal Mail (unfortunately -.-). Pre-ordered mine from Gamestation so I'm hoping it'll be here today but not holding my breath considering a lot of people on the forum are saying their GAME pre-orders haven't arrived...

StatewidePanda
10-31-2012, 01:35 PM
So much for Amazon's 'Guaranteed' next-day delivery. My post-man just came and nothing :( Looks like i'll be getting it tomorrow along with a refund on the £8 postage!

SevereAtrophy
10-31-2012, 01:53 PM
So much for Amazon's 'Guaranteed' next-day delivery. My post-man just came and nothing :( Looks like i'll be getting it tomorrow along with a refund on the £8 postage!

£8??? I only paid 4.99 and mines being delivered by courier from amazon.

Mad_Fox84
10-31-2012, 01:58 PM
Well you're lucky you are even waiting for delivery. I haven't even got the email to say it has been dispatched and orders still processing. It has got to the point that I don't care anymore about the freedom edition. I will take my business elsewhere and I will be sure never to order from here again.

StatewidePanda
10-31-2012, 02:01 PM
I'm not too bothered about the cost, it's more the fact that i payed to get it on the day and it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

baggzey23
10-31-2012, 02:59 PM
Well got an email saying they've got mine and a royal mail number then a minute later I had another email saying it had been delivered soo I wasted £5 express delivery at gamestop uk

SPITFIRE_24
10-31-2012, 04:08 PM
UPS are annoying me now. Had no updates since "Destination Scan" at 8:30 this morning. Judging by what I've gathered on the interwebnets I've got to wait until it changes to "Out for Delivery". It's just gone 3PM and still nothing.

Can anyone on here who's bought it from Ubishop and had UPS deliver it give me some kind of information as to when it's likely to be delivered. I really don't want to wait until tomorrow, but is that what's going to happen?

Also I'm in Cumbria in England and the delivery date has gone from the tracking page, up until today it has said "Delivery by the end of 31/10/12".

HURRY UP VAN MAN YOU'RE SCARING ME!!!

StatewidePanda
10-31-2012, 04:13 PM
Anyone with amazon's next day delivery got theirs yet then? I signed into xbox live and nearly all my friends were playing it... Not at all happy!

Mad_Fox84
10-31-2012, 04:19 PM
Cmon WHY is the account page gone from the Ubishop site? Now to add insult to injury I can't even look up my order number to give to support staff.

SevereAtrophy
10-31-2012, 04:31 PM
Anyone with amazon's next day delivery got theirs yet then? I signed into xbox live and nearly all my friends were playing it... Not at all happy!

Nope, mine hasnt come but then its being delivered by HDNL, and they suck.

SPITFIRE_24
10-31-2012, 05:05 PM
An hour since my last call for help I'll try again. UPS tracking has been on "Destination Scan" sine 8:30 this morning, it's now 4PM and I need to know if it's going to get delivered today or not so I can get on with my life if it's not, even though I'll be fuming.

Just wondering if anyone who ordered from Ubishop has had the same issue with the lack of update saying "Out for Delivery". I'm fairly sure they deliver until 8/9PM but it's getting silly now. 8 hours since the last update and nothing has changed.

Could really do with some help please. Thanks.