PDA

View Full Version : Any reviews yet for AC:3 Liberation, or just Assassins Creed 3 for thar matter?

sparkerosion
10-29-2012, 07:19 AM
Well, I preordered the game, already paid for, waiting until oct 30th to pick it up. I've never played any assassins creed games, I play ninja gaiden sigma plus a lot. I really like ninja gaiden. From what I've read about AC3, I think it HAS to be a great game. I'm hoping reviewers at least givr it an 8/10, or the majority at leadr. I just don't want this to be a bad game. Look ar gravity rush, the hype was huge, it was supposed to be a system seller, and although its a good game, it's not epic. The shooter Resistance for the vita, turned out to be a flop as well. I don't think assassins creed CAN be a bad, or even good game, this game HAS to be great, or better. I have my fingers crossed. I can't find a single review yet for AC3 Liberation (the one I'm buying for my vita), or AC3 either. My question is this:: has anyone seen a review anywhere? You'd think with almost one day until release there'd be one, but nope. I hope there's one on Monday , or latest more or one on OCT 30th, because I bought the game and might want a refund if it isn't good, I don't see that likely. I've watched the first 20 mons of ac3 liberation in Spanish on the web, everything looks stellar. My only concern is thar the chain kills might make the game a bit too easy, but well see. Thanks guys!! Kevin.

PolishHMR2012
10-29-2012, 07:26 AM
there are a few out there if you try google

MetalCreed
10-29-2012, 07:26 AM
AC3 got a 8.5/10 from a Spanish website, then it got a 10/10 from an Italian Magazine

Black_Widow9
10-29-2012, 07:28 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
There is a review thread but it may contain Spoilers so please be warned.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720416-The-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Reviews-Thread-SPOILERS

You can also check out game sites such as IGN etc to find reviews. ;)

HareyMon
10-29-2012, 07:30 AM
I haven't seen anything about liberation but here is a thread about reviews but be warned, it has spoilers. The first page has a quick non-spoiler review if you want to check it out.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720416-The-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Reviews-Thread-SPOILERS

scooper121s
10-29-2012, 07:50 AM
Welcome to the forums;), oh and you should get the previous games, they are awesome;)

Eurostar7
10-29-2012, 08:07 AM
Spanish fans are EXTREMELY into AC series, Spain has the top AC community in the world. I know, im from Spain and i am part of the community at Gremio de Las Sombras.

An 8.5 from fans at AC is very low, they rated all the other AC games higher, even the handheld games.

scooper121s
10-29-2012, 08:10 AM
Spanish fans are EXTREMELY into AC series, Spain has the top AC community in the world. I know, im from Spain and i am part of the community at Gremio de Las Sombras.

An 8.5 from fans at AC is very low, they rated all the other AC games higher, even the handheld games.
Still that's the opinion of others

sparkerosion
10-29-2012, 08:17 AM
Thanks guys! I did manage to find some AC3 reviews, but darn it no AC3 liberation reviews... ;( thanks everyone , you guys are so helpful and nice, thanks for the welcome too! Kevin

scooper121s
10-29-2012, 08:19 AM
Thanks guys! I did manage to find some AC3 reviews, but darn it no AC3 liberation reviews... ;( thanks everyone , you guys are so helpful and nice, thanks for the welcome too! Kevin
Always happy to help