PDA

View Full Version : what is your most awe-inspiring moment in assassins creed? [Spoilers]

scooper121s
10-29-2012, 06:46 AM
This is where you can share your most awe-inspiring moment, and comment about others.

Mine is on one play-though on AC2 I decided to see how many guards I could fend off bare-handed, at the part after Ezio is disarmed by the brute after the Execution of Giovanni, Federico, and Petrutio.

I did it for around an hour, and did not die once

JACKofA11TradeZ
10-29-2012, 02:26 PM
This is where you can share your most awe-inspiring moment, and comment about others.

Mine is on one play-though on AC2 I decided to see how many guards I could fend off bare-handed, at the part after Ezio is disarmed by the brute after the Execution of Giovanni, Federico, and Petrutio.

I did it for around an hour, and did not die once
I just finished a revelations playthrough bare handed, and hidden blade only and no armor.

MaKaVeLiTL
10-29-2012, 02:46 PM
When I had a kill streak of around 40 when playing brotherhood.

ProdiGurl
10-29-2012, 04:56 PM
Probly when I actually figured out HOW to do a kill streak after failing 100's times. After a few rage fits I looked up some youtube tutorials & finally got it. (couldn't get past the part in Brotherhood rescuing Catarina & the sync calls for .. at least 5 in a kill streak?)
... I'd like to say it hasn't happened yet becuz the one thing I can't get is in Brotherhood, the 8 minute Romulus sync.
I'm always 1-2 seconds too slow.

scooper121s
10-29-2012, 09:11 PM
Probly when I actually figured out HOW to do a kill streak after failing 100's times. After a few rage fits I looked up some youtube tutorials & finally got it. (couldn't get past the part in Brotherhood rescuing Catarina & the sync calls for .. at least 5 in a kill streak?)
... I'd like to say it hasn't happened yet becuz the one thing I can't get is in Brotherhood, the 8 minute Romulus sync.
I'm always 1-2 seconds too slow.
lol

Toa TAK
10-29-2012, 09:21 PM
Definitely the first game, when Altair stops Al Mualim and the Apple shows the globe and where the other POE are at. The music made that scene perfect, too.

MT4K
10-29-2012, 09:31 PM
I think this thread was always going to have the potential for spoilers in past games. Hence i've moved it and added a spoiler tag.

scooper121s
10-29-2012, 09:36 PM
I think this thread was always going to have the potential for spoilers in past games. Hence i've moved it and added a spoiler tag.
Ok

TheDonVito
10-30-2012, 03:00 AM
Climbing the church in Acre... It was so long ago when I first did it but I remember it vividly. Most frustration came from trying to navigate the dock area to stealth kill my target.

scooper121s
10-30-2012, 07:51 AM
Yes that was bloody frustrating

JACKofA11TradeZ
10-31-2012, 02:59 PM
I think another one was killing the first target in Assassin's Creed, yeah it was easy but it was also the first time I played Assassin's Creed and that made it that much better.