PDA

View Full Version : Question about season pass

Brownsnakeeyes
10-28-2012, 07:58 PM
Not sure if I understand it correctly, but will I be able to buy it after the game comes out then the dlc will be free for me to dl?

tre289
10-28-2012, 08:05 PM
Not really free.. just pretty much already paid for.

So essentially, yes, exactly how you are think it is.

It is available, you purchase it, and when the DLC that would be included in the season pass is released, you are able to download it without cost since you essentially already purchased it.

What I want to know is... is the Tyranny of King George going to be the only single player conent included with the season pass?

Lights Out Asia
10-28-2012, 08:13 PM
Not really free.. just pretty much already paid for.

So essentially, yes, exactly how you are think it is.

It is available, you purchase it, and when the DLC that would be included in the season pass is released, you are able to download it without cost since you essentially already purchased it.

What I want to know is... is the Tyranny of King George going to be the only single player conent included with the season pass?
As far as single player DLC goes, it's looking like that stuff will indeed be the only thing released through the Season Pass, along with some multiplayer content.

tre289
10-28-2012, 08:30 PM
As far as single player DLC goes, it's looking like that stuff will indeed be the only thing released through the Season Pass, along with some multiplayer content.

The more I read and learn about how Ubi is going about AC: III, and things like it's DLC's and find out that you're spending nearly $30.00 on what I've read to be 5 pieces of content, the only single player one known being the Tryanny DLC, to think that the other 4 are multiplayer is just.. terrible.

Kind of disappointed with the way things are turning out.

MT4K
10-28-2012, 08:34 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/717093-Ubisoft%C2%AE-Announces-Assassin%E2%80%99s-Creed%C2%AE-III-Season-Pass

That sticky thread about the season pass should give you more information. Please use that thread for any questions as well.