PDA

View Full Version : hi. i got a problem with my account. and i want to know what to do

sodfidsg
10-28-2012, 02:46 PM
well like many of u i bet u got several email account's. i got email account's that i dont remenber anymore ... well when i purshd the game ahm like 1 year or more ago it's was long time ago ... i started to play it nothing worng everything just went fine... i got bored and i stoped playing asc ... now after that much time i wanted to play it again before the new be realeased .. but the problem is i dont remenber not the account name or the email adress i used... i entered with this one i think well at lest there was a account alredy created with this email i am using now to say this but when i try to enter the game it ask me for the cd key ... i got the cd key i type it in but it says the dc key is linked to other account ... well i dont remenber any other account and i wanted to know what to do i got everything that is needed ... i got the box of the game the keys everything ... i just dont remenber the crap account. thx in advance i hope i get a quick reply ty.

andreja110s
10-28-2012, 03:22 PM
Contact Ubisoft support.

MT4K
10-28-2012, 03:45 PM
Yes. Please contact Ubisoft Support. (http://support.ubisoft.com)