PDA

View Full Version : Why so many glitches?????

barca3ever
10-27-2012, 06:27 PM
So far, i seen alot of glitches on gameplays. Like these
*People with their bodies bent ways that they are not suppose to bend(arm bent back and leg bent forward)
*You person going through rifle
*Your horse shaking
*Your cape going through alot of things
*I saw a rifle in the air
*textures popping out
*camera
*He was petting a dog but the hand was like a foot away from the dog
I was wondering if they are going to send a patch

BBALive
10-27-2012, 06:28 PM
They're releasing a day 1 patch.

freddie_1897
10-27-2012, 06:33 PM
this is why i hate the stores for breaking release date. a day one patch would fix these things but now their will be complaints because these selfish game stores are being arses

HisSpiritLives
10-27-2012, 06:35 PM
this is why i hate the stores for breaking release date. a day one patch would fix these things but now their will be complaints because these selfish game stores are being arses

Indeed ,and dont worry guys it will all be fixed?

shinyFezzan
10-27-2012, 06:35 PM
Day one patch should hopefully provide a fix, i've watched some gameplay to so I hope it does fix a majority.

MT4K
10-27-2012, 06:45 PM
The day one patch should already be live. If you have the game please be sure to download it as it may fix some of these.

freddie_1897
10-27-2012, 06:47 PM
The day one patch should already be live. If you have the game please be sure to download it as it may fix some of these.
good thing you posted, now i can read the next few threads in peace of mind knowing that a mod will have looked over them

MT4K
10-27-2012, 06:49 PM
good thing you posted, now i can read the next few threads in peace of mind knowing that a mod will have looked over them

Well i can't watch every thread constantly so some things may have been missed here and there. so still do please be careful :).. It's not easy keeping up with the pace of the Forum sometimes :D.

tjbyrum1
10-27-2012, 06:55 PM
@MT4K: Are you the only active mod or something?

DoNNiEDaRkO50
10-27-2012, 06:57 PM
Why so many threads ?

freddie_1897
10-27-2012, 06:57 PM
i think they should give anyone they deem trustworthy the ability to delete posts. and give them rules to only delete if the post has spoilers in. It would help. i think M should be given this above all as he doesn't need to worry about spoilers because some arse already spoiled it for him

MT4K
10-27-2012, 07:01 PM
@MT4K: Are you the only active mod or something?

No i'm not. Mush is currently active as well. and in the future there should be more mod activity to handle the release of the game. People like Mush and others though usually are busy with other game sections and such though so aren't purely watching the AC section.

dewgel
10-27-2012, 07:33 PM
I'VE KEPT MY REPLY FAIRLY SPOILER FREE - BUT IF YOU'RE LOGICAL YOU MAY GET WHAT I MEAN, SO JUST SCROLL ON BY OR IGNORE MY POST.

I have the answer to your question, I just can't answer it without ruining the game for anyone. Best way for people to know the reasons for that, are that the 'character model' used for the start of the game is using the same animations as another character model used later in the game. It's very difficult to code it properly for 2 models, but have all the same features, nearly impossible I'd say.

Alas, the day 1 patch SHOULD sort all of this out, so get downloading guys!!

Angreh Penguin
10-27-2012, 07:51 PM
I'VE KEPT MY REPLY FAIRLY SPOILER FREE - BUT IF YOU'RE LOGICAL YOU MAY GET WHAT I MEAN, SO JUST SCROLL ON BY OR IGNORE MY POST.

Both models are rigged exactly the same so it shouldn't matter. That doesn't even begin to address the glitches OP was talking anyway.

I have the answer to your question, I just can't answer it without ruining the game for anyone. Best way for people to know the reasons for that, are that the 'character model' used for the start of the game is using the same animations as another character model used later in the game. It's very difficult to code it properly for 2 models, but have all the same features, nearly impossible I'd say.

Alas, the day 1 patch SHOULD sort all of this out, so get downloading guys!!

Both models are rigged exactly the same so it shouldn't matter. That doesn't even begin to address the glitches OP was talking anyway.

dayoldhate
10-27-2012, 09:16 PM
I havent come across any noticeable glitches so far but there was a update when I first booted up so I imagine any of those bugs/glitches have been ironed out.