PDA

View Full Version : Why People already have ACIII before release date???

XxAsSxAsSiNxX
10-27-2012, 04:24 PM
Hi,
I would like to know why there are some many people that got ACIII before the release date...not just one day before release date, but a week before...This is not fair at all, especially considering that they can already level up in the MP. I preordered ACIII as well, but I did not get the same threatment as the other customers....why?
And what ubisoft is going to do about the players who can already level up since they already have the game? Why the other players (like me) who pre-ordered it as well and they dont have it yet, are getting penalized?

Assassin_M
10-27-2012, 04:27 PM
I do not have it yet either..

Its Retailers` fault for selling games early AND the shipping that dispatches to make sure it arrives on release, but ends up arriving early..

pacmanate
10-27-2012, 04:34 PM
Anyone who gets it before release is a God. Just saying.

xXRyzonXx
10-27-2012, 04:36 PM

lol.. says the guy who has it.. also pac theres been negative talk about the game, what do you think so far?

Assassin_M
10-27-2012, 04:38 PM
Get the hell out of here, man what are you doing ??

XxAsSxAsSiNxX
10-27-2012, 04:39 PM
What about resetting the MP server to the actual release date? What Ubisoft is going to do about that? Should not Ubisoft make sure that all the player for the MP have the same treatment? I pre-ordered my freedom copy 6 months ago and I still did not get it so early...This is very disappointing since I have been playing and buying all the AC for a long time...Also it's the publisher to give the copies to the retailers first, then the retailers give them to the customer. so it's ubisoft fault as well..A serious publisher should do something about that...

Assassin_M
10-27-2012, 04:40 PM
What about resetting the MP server to the actual release date? What Ubisoft is going to do about that? Should not Ubisoft make sure that all the player for the MP have the same treatment? I pre-ordered my freedom copy 6 months ago and I still did not get it so early...This is very disappointing since I have been playing and buying all the AC for a long time...Also it's the publisher to give the copies to the retailers first, then the retailers give them to the customer. so it's ubisoft fault as well..A serious publisher should do something about that...
No, Its not Ubisoft`s fault... Ubi ships to retailers and retailers are expected to keep those locked till release date...Ubi HAS to ship before release date

tjbyrum1
10-27-2012, 04:41 PM
I've been looking forward to getting the game on October 30th.

I don't mind if others get it early, so long as they don't spoil, simply because it's not affecting the fact that I'm still expecting the exact same thing: I'll be getting it on the 30th.

Rusty206
10-27-2012, 05:08 PM
The few people who get the game early only get a pre-game stage just to see what it`s like and report any small bugs the makers missed. So the real game isn`t out yet. I hoped this helped.

UrDeviant1
10-27-2012, 05:10 PM
The few people who work for the making of the game have families that want the game so they get a pre-game stage just to see what it`s like aslo the makers get it because they`re the makers. So the real game isn`t out yet. I hoped this helped.

This didn't help one bit.

Commissar38
10-27-2012, 05:15 PM
Hey bully for those that got it early. I guess the rest of us will have to wait for the 30th

XxAsSxAsSiNxX
10-27-2012, 05:40 PM
The few people who get the game early only get a pre-game stage just to see what it`s like and report any small bugs the makers missed. So the real game isn`t out yet. I hoped this helped.

Wrong...the people that are playing are not game testers...I work for another publisher as a tester and we never do that. we don't give the game to some people in advance to get the bugs fixed....we have official testers to do that. Of course the players can help out, but giving the copies earlier is not related to that. I'm sure that ubisoft is already working on patch and title updates for the game, I don't care about the single player but about the MP...and anyway I know the retailers must get it before release date, but not giving it to the clients 1 week ahead of official release date

FinalJ1
10-27-2012, 05:51 PM
Gosh dang GameStop employees.

bart578
10-27-2012, 06:02 PM
the few people who get the game early only get a pre-game stage just to see what it`s like and report any small bugs the makers missed. So the real game isn`t out yet. I hoped this helped.

lol..........lmao

AssassinGame1
10-27-2012, 07:23 PM
Its coming out early only in Spain and Australia

FLIGHTWHITE
10-27-2012, 07:33 PM
I have a Ebay seller who sells me any game that I am looking for a few days to a week early. He always comes through. Without spoiling anything the wait is WELL WORTH IT!!!

MetalCreed
10-27-2012, 08:52 PM
here I am waiting

IceHot100
10-27-2012, 08:57 PM
Still waiting for pac's reply on how the game is...

dayoldhate
10-27-2012, 09:14 PM
The game is delivered to retailers roughly a week before the release date so they can get the game into their system and what have you. During this time its not uncommon for a worker at either a retailer or warehouse to take the game and leak it to the internet.

That being said if you have a small mom and pop game store nearby it's always worth checking out to see if they happen to sell the game early. While I agree that street dates should not be broken if I can score the game early I will because...well I couldnt wait any longer.

I managed to score a PS3 copy today and the game so far has just been incredible and I'll end up buying it twice so I can get the preorder bonus from Gamestop.

Assassin_N111
10-27-2012, 10:18 PM
Bully for you.

shinyFezzan
10-27-2012, 11:57 PM
This didn't help one bit.

LOL, you're nice.

Gabe248
10-28-2012, 04:48 AM
No, Its not Ubisoft`s fault... Ubi ships to retailers and retailers are expected to keep those locked till release date...Ubi HAS to ship before release date

A quote from one of my favorite childhood movies,"You can't tell me in all of your time as a delivery man,a product hasn't fell off the truck?"If you know what I mean?
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/if-you-know-what-i-mean-420x250.png