PDA

View Full Version : Whats with all the negative speculation?

Muzza8391
10-27-2012, 02:35 PM
I don't understand all the negative speculation going about on this forum, people are completely worried just because a few comments about this or that have been made.
I personally will just wait and see for myself.

why is this so hard for many people?

shinyFezzan
10-27-2012, 02:36 PM
Because when other people say somethings bad, and then someone else says it's bad, and then I find an article from way back that says the endings bad, it puts doubt in my mind.

Muzza8391
10-27-2012, 02:38 PM
Hmm doesn't for me. Just because someone else does not like or disagree with something in a game it does not mean you won't like it,

playassassins1
10-27-2012, 03:03 PM
You shouldn't really be worried.... Opinions differ. So I'd say, wait until you play the game yourself. Then judge the game.

xBASSxMONSTAx
10-27-2012, 03:05 PM
O.P is right, just because I found the story boring and possibly the worst AC yet (my opinion), you might feel the opposite and say its the best AC ever. Everyone's opinion differs.

Assassin_M
10-27-2012, 03:06 PM
Oh God he is spreading..

Muzza8391
10-27-2012, 03:12 PM
O.P is right, just because I found it boring and possibly the worst AC yet in "my opinion", you might feel the opposite and say its the best AC ever. Everyone's opinion differs.

I agree everyone has different opinion on what is good and bad.

projectpat06
10-27-2012, 03:12 PM
To each, his own. I don't expect anything less from fanboys who have been hyping this game up since last march. I'm just as guilty, but I'm still excited despite what anyone says.

shinyFezzan
10-27-2012, 03:18 PM
I agree everyone has different opinions but not listening to others opinions and thinking about what it could mean is stupid.

NOLA_Assassin
10-27-2012, 03:23 PM
Oh God he is spreading..

LOL

As for the OP: I wouldn't worry about it, that PSTV or whatever gave it "Game of the Week" and said pretty positive things about it.

xXRyzonXx
10-27-2012, 03:30 PM
I've seen alot of leaked videos for this game, and they look amazing, if anything they have made me more excited.

tjbyrum1
10-27-2012, 03:50 PM
One person should not be the mind of many.

If you like it, you like it. If you don't, you're racist. There's no way around it.

Kaswa101
10-27-2012, 04:23 PM
I don't care what anyone says, even reviewers. From what I've seen so far, AC3 will be my personal GOTY, and the only thing that could possibly ruin it for me is a disappointing ending. Doubt that though. ;)

ProdiGurl
10-27-2012, 06:21 PM
>> Oh God he is spreading.. <<
LOL!

O.P is right, just because I found the story boring and possibly the worst AC yet (my opinion), you might feel the opposite and say its the best AC ever. Everyone's opinion differs.

@ the OP: This is not only my first pre-order but it's my first game at full price & I don't have money to toss around for xpensive games, so ya, it concerns me to see stuff like this. I intend on waiting till later on release day to pick my copy up to make sure people are liking AC3. I do listen to people's reviews and evaluate their info.

@ xBASSxMONSTAx: Ya I tend to like games other people don't like tho. I adored ACR & it was one of my favs for a few reasons... quite a few wouldn't agree with me on that, so alot of opinion is just that ~ opinion. I was reading reviews about Dishonored & hating the story... I LOVED the story.... So generalized opinions don't always help people make up their minds.
But if I see enough bad reviews from solid fans, then I'll be worried. I'm more worried that I won't bond w/ the new Connor character.

freddie_1897
10-27-2012, 06:25 PM
>> oh god he is spreading.. <<
lol!

@ the op: This is not only my first pre-order but it's my first game at full price & i don't have money to toss around for xpensive games, so ya, it concerns me to see stuff like this. I intend on waiting till later on release day to pick my copy up to make sure people are liking ac3. I do listen to people's reviews and evaluate their info.

@ xbassxmonstax: I tend to like games other people don't like tho. I adored acr & it was one of my favs for a few reasons... Quite a few wouldn't agree with me on that, so alot of opinion is just that ~ opinion. I was reading reviews about dishonored & hating the story... I loved the story.... So generalized opinions don't always help people make up their minds.
But if i see enough bad reviews from solid fans, then i'll be worried.
she has returned

SHE HAS RETURNED

ProdiGurl
10-27-2012, 07:02 PM
she has returned

SHE HAS RETURNED

Uh oh . . me? And is that good or bad?
*paranoia* :confused:

freddie_1897
10-27-2012, 07:08 PM
Uh oh . . me? And is that good or bad?
*paranoia* :confused:
i don't know, where have you been? you were super active before revelations came out and then you just left when the forums received it's new layout. you are like the goddess of going dark or something

IWGCJoeCool
10-27-2012, 08:21 PM
try not to confuse your personal expectations with what the games' develppers and writers intended all along. i just hope that whatever vision they had is properly realized in the game. if i dont like the outcome, it will be my personal taste...and i wont say it's a bad game or ending just because of that.

remember EA's Mass Effect 3 ending debacle? just accept it, and leave the lawyers out of it.

Angreh Penguin
10-27-2012, 08:31 PM
The only negative things I've seen about the game so far are the glitches. Mind you I haven't seen any uber gamebreaking/skyrim caliber glitches, just little animation glitches and floating rifles.

rileypoole1234
10-27-2012, 08:33 PM
Oh God he is spreading..

like the plague...

freddie_1897
10-27-2012, 08:36 PM
like the plague...
http://stickerish.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/YouDontSayBlackSS.png

Commissar38
10-27-2012, 08:47 PM
Thanks Freddie, I can now never unsee that creepy face lol.

BlackRose1809
10-27-2012, 08:48 PM
It seems amazing to me, I can't wait to find out what happens. I've been going dark since revelation and I say, try it out, if you don't like it, well that's your opinion. I got revelations and I enjoyed it, it was a fun game and its because I tried it.

MetalCreed
10-27-2012, 08:51 PM
Because it's the psychology behind opinions

lukaszep
10-27-2012, 09:18 PM
Meh this usually happens just before the games release. Everyone is anticipating the game so much they start doubting stuff and get paranoid etc. Ignore and wait and see for yourself, the negativity is always unjustified.

FrankieSatt
10-27-2012, 09:25 PM
I'm not worried about anything with AC3. I wasn't worried when it came out at E3 and I haven't been worried since. ACIII is going to be a great game, of that I have no doubt.

Assassin_N111
10-27-2012, 10:16 PM
Oh, shut up and just enjoy the **** game

scooper121s
10-28-2012, 01:15 AM
I judge by what I feel

ProdiGurl
10-28-2012, 01:37 AM
i don't know, where have you been? you were super active before revelations came out and then you just left when the forums received it's new layout. you are like the goddess of going dark or something

Oh... ok ya. I was really active after I played Brotherhood for the first time & joined here becuz AC became my favorite game series.
Then Revelations was coming out & I was excited to be a part of that & offer my input on it & future games. That went on awhile & then they shut the site down for awhile for the new layout & by then I was pretty busy with other forums on FB - plus I sit by a window w/ a glare, so the new black color wasn't easy for me to see & not many people were posting here when I stopped in.
Anyways, I had to move on to other games & stuff & didn't have much else to say about the series - but I'm back and Xcited about AC3 & a new protagonist.
I'll be around awhile again I hope.