PDA

View Full Version : How long is a sequence/the game?

lothario-da-be
10-27-2012, 10:49 AM
Since half of this forum already got the gam I hope you can answer my question pleaso NO SPOILERS!
How long is the game, just the main story?

scooper121s
10-27-2012, 11:03 AM
I would like to know that as well

nitres15
10-27-2012, 11:07 AM
im not sure, but it is about 5-6 centimetes( the disc that is)

Assassin_M
10-27-2012, 11:09 AM
Just curious, if I may...

Would it affect your decision to buy or play the game if someone said it was shorter than what you had expected ? Why risk it ? Why risk someone coming here saying that its 10 hours (When he probably skipped the cutscenes and ran through) and get you worried for 4 days till release ? I`m genuinely asking, I`m not trying to make fun of you or anything, it is your right to ask what you want, but... just think about it.. Would you rather have your answer, and risk it being disappointing, right now ? or would you rather see for yourself ?

KristianRusevvv
It was said that the single player campaign is 20h and the side missions/quests/whatever amount to 20 hours of gameplay so that makes 40 hours in total.
Can anyone confirm that

lothario-da-be
im not sure, but it is about 5-6 centimetes( the disc that is)
Ha Ha ha, you realy should be the funiest home.

lothario-da-be
10-27-2012, 11:10 AM
It was said that the single player campaign is 20h and the side missions/quests/whatever amount to 20 hours of gameplay so that makes 40 hours in total.
Can anyone confirm that
I don't trust ubi anymore about gamelength afther revelations.

scooper121s
10-27-2012, 11:10 AM

Would it affect your decision to buy or play the game if someone said it was shorter than what you had expected ? Why risk it ? Why risk someone coming here saying that its 10 hours (When he probably skipped the cutscenes and ran through) and get you worried for 4 days till release ? I`m genuinely asking, I`m not trying to make fun of you or anything, it is your right to ask what you want, but... just think about it.. Would you rather have your answer, and risk it being disappointing, right now ? or would you rather see for yourself ?
I'd rather see for myself

lothario-da-be
10-27-2012, 11:14 AM

i know i will be worrying and to be honest i'am worring right now somebody will say its 10 houers. But i actualy can't wait anymore all those unboxings... want my freedom edition now...

Assassin_M
10-27-2012, 11:17 AM
i know i will be worrying and to be honest i'am worring right now somebody will say its 10 houers. But i actualy can't wait anymore all those unboxings... want my freedom edition now...
See ? That was my point.. You already ordered the game.. So why play through it THINKING that its 10 hours ? Worrying over the weekend ? Believe me its not worth it.. you`ll enjoy the game much MUCH more less..

I hope you get what you want and enjoy the game either way:D

I`m done

lothario-da-be
10-27-2012, 11:19 AM
See ? That was my point.. You already ordered the game.. So why play through it THINKING that its 10 hours ? Worrying over the weekend ? Believe me its not worth it.. you`ll enjoy the game much MUCH more less..

I hope you get what you want and enjoy the game either way:D

I`m done
I hope it, waited 5 years for this. Have fun playing too M.:D

Assassin_M
10-27-2012, 11:20 AM
I hope it, waited 5 years for this. Have fun playing too M.
Thanks, mate..;)

We`v all been waiting for this xD

ProdiGurl
10-27-2012, 11:21 AM
I'm starting to care less about how long a game is since last week I rented Dishonored that was said to be a 10 hour game but lasted me well over 25 hrs and I was probably only 3/4's into it. I like to explore & I'm a hoarder with hidden coin & goodies. Plus I'm sort of a perfectionist where I'll redo areas until I get them right. (if it has manual save sys)
So games take me alot longer to go thru. I've noticed that alot of "COD" type players I read out there just blow thru games & they're done.
They're usually bored with everything & complain alot. No wonder - they take no time to enjoy a game.

lothario-da-be
10-27-2012, 11:22 AM
Thanks, mate..;)

Yeah this is it, i'am getting emotional with aphelion playing in the background thinking about all those good moments with ac.

xXRyzonXx
10-27-2012, 11:46 AM
The game is about 15 minutes long..

Thanks, mate..;)

I don't wait for time, time waits for me.

JCearlyyears
10-27-2012, 01:11 PM
I've been hanging around youtube and caught a bit of info on the length of the game and the story. If you want to know, it is spoilery-ish so I can PM you if you want to know.

DavidPage
10-27-2012, 01:14 PM
PM me

egriffin09
10-27-2012, 01:52 PM
I just hope it's atleast 13 sequences like AC II.

Assassin_M
10-27-2012, 01:52 PM
I just hope it's atleast 13 sequences like AC II.
AC II was 12

UrDeviant1
10-27-2012, 01:57 PM
I heard the game Is 30 something hours. But that's a load of tiddlywink, I'm gonna play It FOREVARRRRR. Or maybe like 60+ after a couple of playthroughs.

KristianRusevvv
10-27-2012, 02:00 PM
I heard the game Is 30 something hours. But that's a load of tiddlywink, I'm gonna play It FOREVARRRRR. Or maybe like 60+ after a couple of playthroughs.

30 hours with the side missions/extra quests n stuff?
And also a big factor is the % of completion, I doubt 30 hours will get you to 100% completion...

Hawk Eye 2512
10-27-2012, 02:02 PM
They say the game 20% bigger than Assassin's Creed II.

Hawk Eye 2512
10-27-2012, 02:03 PM
They say the game 20% bigger than Assassin's Creed II. :D

Assassin_M
10-27-2012, 02:04 PM
You can edit posts

FirestarLuva
10-27-2012, 02:05 PM
Newest reviews say the main story is 20h and the side missions another 20h.

KristianRusevvv
10-27-2012, 02:06 PM
Yeah thats the official information but it would be better if we hear it from a real person who actually played the game :D

Assassin_M
10-27-2012, 02:10 PM
Yeah thats the official information but it would be better if we hear it from a real person who actually played the game :D
Reviews...They`re Journalists that played the game..

TorQue1988
10-27-2012, 02:20 PM
Do you have any links for these reviews?

DoNNiEDaRkO50
10-27-2012, 02:24 PM
I haven't been spoiled anything or watched anything leaked ..walkthrough..Pics ..anything,, but If it helps there's a Guy on youtube that began a walkthrough for AC3 and he has ten parts on his channel
From Part 3 to Part 10 is sequence 2 and every video is like 20 mins . so it doesn't matter how many sequences there are .. what matters is the length of the sequence and if every sequence is like sequence 2 .. then that is promising ,,besides ... don't forget about Desmond's sequences. :)

JCearlyyears
10-27-2012, 02:45 PM
I haven't been spoiled anything or watched anything leaked ..walkthrough..Pics ..anything,, but If it helps there's a Guy on youtube that began a walkthrough for AC3 and he has ten parts on his channel
From Part 3 to Part 10 is sequence 2 and every video is like 20 mins . so it doesn't matter how many sequences there are .. what matters is the length of the sequence and if every sequence is like sequence 2 .. then that is promising ,,besides ... don't forget about Desmond's sequences. :)
Who? PM me please. Is it Zureras?

projectpat06
10-27-2012, 03:06 PM
I don't feel like reading through everything but sequence 1 might have been half an hour or more and sequence 2 took twice as long, but the person playing was sprinting everywhere when there were already side stuff to do. For me, I like to roll play like it's a movie or like I'm a part of the world so go around and look at everything, talk to everyone, and explore constantly while taking in the sights. The sequences will get much longer as the game progresses. The devs said that at about sequence 6, the world opens completely for you to go do whatever you want and progress the story whenever you want.

DoNNiEDaRkO50
10-27-2012, 03:07 PM
Who? PM me please. Is it Zureras?
Done ,, just to let you know I haven't watched anything from this videos ,,I knew all of this from the titles of the videos :)