PDA

View Full Version : Connor succeeding Ezio?

FirestarLuva
10-27-2012, 01:28 AM
No, if you guys are wondering, this is not another Ezio or Connor poll. We all know Ezio has become very popular over the years, with three games, some people love him others hate him, and I hear everyone say Connor has big boots to fill. So far, from what I've seen, the reception for Connor has been great, I remember the very same month he was first announced there were already fanfics, drawings and what not of him. Does anyone remember if there was the same hype for Ezio? I'm asking this since I found out about AC2 after it was announced, and I don't know how the response for Ezio was before release. From every review I have read so far, there's never been a bad thing said about Connor or the story which leads to Ubisoft's statements of him having more depth than previous protagonists weren't false. What do you guys think of Connor so far, based on the Story Trailer and what you've read about him. Do you think he'll become more popular than Ezio, whom we spent following from 17 years of age to death?
Just a heads up, I found this video (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/ginx/6456-Assassins-Creed-3-Guide-to-Connor-Kenway) earlier where GINXTV reviews Connor saying he is 'the most interesting and complex character in gaming history'. Do you think this will come true? 4 more days. :D

shinyFezzan
10-27-2012, 01:40 AM
Ezio was better than altair, I hope connor is the same

scooper121s
10-27-2012, 01:57 AM
1. Altair is badaas, ezio is a wimp compared to him
2. YAY, 4 more days