PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Exclusive Content will be available in PC??

BlckEagle89
10-27-2012, 12:34 AM
Hi guys!!, i red that Ubi is planing to launch 4 exclusive misions for the PS3 people, so the question is, does anyone know if they are planing to release those 4 missions on the PC as a DLC?? i am a fan from AC Series and i will be really disappointed with Ubi if they dont release this SP content in the future for the rest of the gamers
I know what the "exclusive" word means, but i wanna make sure if i am wrong with all the exclusive thing

DMUplay_2
10-27-2012, 10:13 AM
PS3 Exclusive Contents have been confirmed that will also be available via purchasing Digital Deluxe Edition.

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/home/ThemeID.8605700/ccRef.en_US

http://drh.img.digitalriver.com/DRHM/Storefront/Site/ubina/pb/images/adidas/Griffin_landing8.jpg

BlckEagle89
10-27-2012, 12:06 PM
this edition is not avaible in steam just yet, so i will wait. i have to assume that the missions that i refer should be A Dangerous Secret Pack or the four bonus single player missions
The seasson pass will give you access to other content than the ones that are in this description?? if give you access to other missions then it suppose that we will have more than 5 extra missions

AnthonyA85
10-27-2012, 01:54 PM
The ps3 exclusive missions (Benadict Arnold missions), are as far as we know, only avialable on ps3, and will most likely remain so. They never released the Capernicus DLC for brotherhood to the PC or Xbox, that stayed as ps3 exclusive.

I'll be very surprised if we get the Benadict Arnold missions on the other 3 platforms.

DMUplay_2
10-27-2012, 03:49 PM
I have said, this time is different, and it is only available at PS3 & PC Deluxe Edition (Not included in PC Standard Edition & Any of Xbox Edition)

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/productID.252308600 (http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/productID.252308600)

Assassin’s CreedŽ III Deluxe Edition includes Season Pass, "Benadict Arnold" Missions(4 bonus single-player missions, adding over an hour of additional gameplay.), "Cozumel Island” Single-Player Mission, The Ghost War Single-Player Mission, A Dangerous Secret Single-Player Mission, Captain of the Aquila Single-Player Pack, Colonial Assassin Single-Player Pack, SHARPSHOOTER Multiplayer Pack, RED COAT Multiplayer Pack

Ubishop has sent free upgrade email to those who preorder Deluxe Edition earlier, this time they do release "Benadict Arnold" missions for PC Deluxe Edition player.

Dear Assassin,

Thank you for pre-ordering Assassin's CreedŽ III Deluxe Edition on UBIShop!

Due to the recent inclusion of additional game content, we have increased the price of the Deluxe Edition to $79.99.

However, to thank you for your early pre-order of the game, we wanted to inform you that you will only be charged $64.99, and still be opt-in automatically to receive both original and newly added bonus content:

- Assassin's CreedŽ III Season Pass, with exclusive early access to the first downloadable content pack to be released.
- Four bonus single-player missions, adding over an hour of additional gameplay.
- A collection of 25 tracks from the official Assassin's CreedŽ III Soundtrack (MP3 files).
- George Washington's Notebook (PDF file).

There is nothing you need to do but prepare for hours of fun when the game releases on November 20.

AnthonyA85
10-27-2012, 05:23 PM
Interesting, I don't know how i missed that earlier when i looked on the ubishop.

That'll save me having to get the season pass seperately :) Lets just hope they keep that included with the Deluxe edition right up until launch, I haven't pre-ordered it yet, i'm gonna wait until closer to release, since they've held back the PC versions before.

Kaswa101
10-27-2012, 05:49 PM
I believe those 4 extra missions are the Ghost of War, A Dangerous Secret, Lost Mayan Ruins pack; probably another mission with those. I really doubt that content Ubisoft has been advertising as exclusive would be released to another platform.