PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Creed 3 piracy!! The pirates are uploading videos to youtube!!

animegad
10-26-2012, 07:40 PM
links removed

pirates have already uploaded videos of your game to youtube. This guy has atleast 4 parts of the game uploaded to his channel.

Here is another one.

links removed

We can only hope that Ubisoft steps in and shut these pirates down

I been following these guys for a long time on youtube. They always post gameplay videos of the game shortly after pirated versions leak onto the internet.

Important that Ubisoft acts fast and take those videos down from youtube because what they are doing encourages more people to steal rather than pay for their games.

EscoBlades
10-26-2012, 07:44 PM
Don't be quick to jump to conclusions. It is hardly piracy in cases where street date has been broken, or review copies have been sent out early (as always happens)

There is an embargo to prevent this sort of thing, but not everyone respects them.

These are partnered YT channels, under the banner of gaming networks. They can deal with them accordingly. Also, naming and shaming on the forum isn't cool. Thanks for bringing these attention.

pacmanate
10-26-2012, 07:45 PM
Guy with one post, getting people in trouble. I wonder who you are.

ACfan443
10-26-2012, 07:47 PM
I can give those videos a long hard stare, and not press play. These forums have really helped my will power grow.

Mr_Shade
10-26-2012, 07:55 PM
Links removed - lets not boost their views ;)

The users posting the videos - may be legitimate reviewers - or people who have bought them from a store..

However - since the thread did not have a spoiler warning - I have removed the videos - in case this is a sly way to boost their subs ;)

the team have been notified and action will be taken if needed.