PDA

View Full Version : E mail was sent to me.

BLEEPYOU11
10-26-2012, 06:25 AM
Hey guys im new here i just wanted to point out that today an e mail was sent to me by GS saying that my ac3 copy was waiting for pickup i had a brain fart for a second there ..... ok im back xD but guys im so exited im gonna see if thats true but in the mean time i wanted to ask for your oppinion.

projectpat06
10-26-2012, 06:27 AM
If you ordered it online, I think it just means it has arrived at the store and you can basically come pick up your voucher to get it at the midnight release. Someone else got the same thing in the past thinking they had the game.

monster_rambo
10-26-2012, 06:37 AM
If you ordered it online, I think it just means it has arrived at the store and you can basically come pick up your voucher to get it at the midnight release. Someone else got the same thing in the past thinking they had the game.

No, if you ordered it online than they will send the game to you at release day. It will take at least one day before the game arrives depending on your shipping options. I thought I got the game early but they didn't specify that they had actually sent the AC3 steelbook case. It was stupid because they could have send the game with the case during release. Got all hyped up for nothing.

projectpat06
10-26-2012, 06:41 AM
No, if you ordered it online than they will send the game to you at release day. It will take at least one day before the game arrives depending on your shipping options. I thought I got the game early but they didn't specify that they had actually sent the AC3 steelbook case. It was stupid because they could have send the game with the case during release. Got all hyped up for nothing.

oh gotcha. well you may be in luck bleepyou. but then again if you're from puerto rico, I would already consider you as being lucky. I would trade living in Georgia for puerto rican beaches and women any day.

FinalJ1
10-26-2012, 06:45 AM
The email was sent because he made the shipping to got to his local GameStop. Projectpat is correct.

BLEEPYOU11
10-26-2012, 06:47 AM
The email was sent because he made the shipping to got to his local GameStop. Projectpat is correct.

so it has arived good goood....... ._.

BLEEPYOU11
10-26-2012, 06:48 AM
oh gotcha. Well you may be in luck bleepyou. But then again if you're from puerto rico, i would already consider you as being lucky. I would trade living in georgia for puerto rican beaches and women any day.

hey my man!!!!!!!!

projectpat06
10-26-2012, 07:04 AM
hey my man!!!!!!!!

ha I'm serious though. One my good friends, Jamie, is from there and I've always wanted to get her to take me with her the next time she goes.