PDA

View Full Version : Who burns Connors village down? [Possible Spoilers]

lightlamp
10-24-2012, 11:51 PM
Do we find it out in the game? i ask because on the Assassins creed wiki it says that the "colonial forces" destroyed it which means the British right? but as far as i know the Mohawk's fought for the British in the war

FinalJ1
10-24-2012, 11:56 PM
Oh yea I see a fight over this one.

there76
10-24-2012, 11:58 PM
Colonist were British at the time of his village burning. There was not America or American at that time. They were just British.

lightlamp
10-24-2012, 11:59 PM
Colonist were British at the time of his village burning. There was not America or American at that time. They were just British.
So it was just a random mob?

Layytez
10-25-2012, 12:10 AM
I think I know why. This may be a spoiler based on what I have seen so this is mostly pure speculation. So i'm warning you guys again this may have some spoilers in it. I think Haytham had conflict with those that he was working with in America. (he had a list of names but i'm not listing them because it is a major spoiler). Haytham had contact with Connors village since he met his mum. So whoever knew Haytham had important ties to the village done it as a threat or warning of some sort. I don't think Haytham would have been alive after the village was burnt down. He may have been killed prior to it or at the same time. If this is the case how Connor adopts the name Kenway is still a mystery if he didn't know who his father was. Unless the assassin the Haytham was trained by was Achilles and Achilles knew of Connors birth.

there76
10-25-2012, 12:15 AM
So it was just a random mob?

I don't think it was a random mob attack. It is likely that Connor belonged to a Mohawk tribe that allied itself with the French against the British during the French and Indian war.

shanethebouncer
10-25-2012, 12:29 AM
The white devil.

Kit572
10-25-2012, 12:35 AM
The white devil.

What?

AnthonyA85
10-25-2012, 12:45 AM
It's a reference to the Wachutu tribe in "Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls", europeans are refered to as "White Devil" by that tribe.

Don't even ask me to pronounce the Wachutu spelling of the phrase :P

lightlamp
10-25-2012, 12:46 AM
http://colebradburn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/whitedevil2.jpg

Kit572
10-25-2012, 12:56 AM
It's a reference to the Wachutu tribe in "Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls", europeans are refered to as "White Devil" by that tribe.

Don't even ask me to pronounce the Wachutu spelling of the phrase :P

Thanks.

NOLA_Assassin
10-25-2012, 01:48 AM
Perhaps Connor's village was allied with the French during the Seven Years war and was attacked by British forces as a result.

FinalJ1
10-25-2012, 02:04 AM
Echinsu Ocha is white devil in Ace Ventura.

GreatBeyonder
10-25-2012, 02:27 AM
I burned down Connor's village. :rolleyes:

BBALive
10-25-2012, 12:38 PM
Do we find it out in the game? i ask because on the Assassins creed wiki it says that the "colonial forces" destroyed it which means the British right? but as far as i know the Mohawk's fought for the British in the war

Everyone was British (obvious exaggeration, but correct for the most part). Colonial Forces just refers to people living in the colonies.

It would make sense to assume that Connor's village was burned down during, or shortly after the French and Indian War, since most of the Native tribes sided with France (including the Mohawks).

xXRyzonXx
10-25-2012, 02:49 PM
I burned down Connor's village. :rolleyes:

Rest in Peace then lol

pacmanate
10-25-2012, 03:49 PM
October 30th, you will find out ;)

xXRyzonXx
10-25-2012, 05:18 PM

My moneys on the attack turkeys... the vicious bastards.

MT4K
10-25-2012, 05:36 PM

This is the best answer :p

I also added a possible spoiler warning to the thread title. Even speculation could potentially spoil things for some ;).

lightlamp
10-25-2012, 05:45 PM
This is the best answer :p

I also added a possible spoiler warning to the thread title. Even speculation could potentially spoil things for some ;).
Okie dokie

limp-o-connor
05-01-2017, 07:24 AM
I think I know why. This may be a spoiler based on what I have seen so this is mostly pure speculation. So i'm warning you guys again this may have some spoilers in it. I think Haytham had conflict with those that he was working with in America. (he had a list of names but i'm not listing them because it is a major spoiler). Haytham had contact with Connors village since he met his mum. So whoever knew Haytham had important ties to the village done it as a threat or warning of some sort. I don't think Haytham would have been alive after the village was burnt down. He may have been killed prior to it or at the same time. If this is the case how Connor adopts the name Kenway is still a mystery if he didn't know who his father was. Unless the assassin the Haytham was trained by was Achilles and Achilles knew of Connors birth.

But In assassins creed 3 Connor himself killed haythm. So.......

Helforsite
05-01-2017, 09:48 AM
But In assassins creed 3 Connor himself killed haythm. So.......

Talk about beating a dead horse...

ze_topazio
05-01-2017, 02:57 PM
Dude, really?

Black_Widow9
05-01-2017, 09:56 PM
I'm going to lock this now. If you have a new discussion you'd like to start regarding AC3, please feel free to do so.