PDA

View Full Version : Khyber and Arctic Strike

NavyCFL
10-24-2012, 11:08 PM
Will these be coming out for PC?

The maps are great but getting old, would be great to get some new content, weapons, features, level extensions, abilities, etc.

RAPXTOR
10-25-2012, 12:21 AM
Will these be coming out for PC?

The maps are great but getting old, would be great to get some new content, weapons, features, level extensions, abilities, etc.

They said that all DLC come to PC, some in a near future, and others maybe next year (I think that Artic/Raven Now, and Khyber next year)

mossco
10-25-2012, 02:39 AM
Yes, GRO must have Asia/Pacific servers. Matchmaking is all good and well but the lag with distant servers is totally killing the experience.

gcoda
10-25-2012, 03:32 AM
Lets get GRO having class limits

Yes, GRO must have Asia/Pacific servers.
Stop this! GRO is perfect compared to GRFS, so go into another forum where devs is actualy care about you

gcoda
10-25-2012, 04:03 AM
I have found GRO very annoying at times.
i jsut ment... this is not GRO forum, GRO is PC only game and they gonna make it perfect at some time...
i played closed beta , and few days of open, i never had any problems, just push the button and you are in game, actualy playing with some guys

i needed to use proxy to register coz it was unsupported in my country, and still no ping problems, bad teammates is problem for any coop game, not using mic is a problem of all PC games.

but in GRFS , everybody have a lot more latency and connection issues, i remebers days when i was spending hours to find a match, some day i wasnt lucky to get any match at all, i actually used windowed mode for game, just to do some other stuff whlie trying to get in lobby

by the way, i am silent in GRFS coz i dont speak english that good, its a lot of confusion to others and too me, when i am trying to say something my brain just hurts ) and a lot of people very hostile to others who dont speak they language... i speak english with more accent than that guy on CARGO map (preduprejdenie. emmergency protocols has been... u remmeber the rest:D)

RAPXTOR
10-25-2012, 12:38 PM
Lets get GRO and GRFS first working before more exp packs please

Lets get GRO having class limits (Restrict 3 recon snipers per side) , GRO having Asia server for Asia/NZ/AU , middle East server, server browser.

GRFS with LAN mode, yeti crash's fixed, black freeze fixed, proper anti cheat implemented , text chat added in game , ping meter added , dedicated unranked software added, server browser added . Ability more then 6 friends joining a server (aka server browser or one party of 6 invited to another friends server) , join a friend already in a game (or server browser)

I was only telling NavyCFL what i know, DLC is not a priority for me because i still have issues with the game, connection lost, and others, I agreed with you, but i think you are asking too much to be fixed, maybe they can do some, but other i really dont know.
Snoopyau was right gcoda, I was one of the first beta tester in my timezone, the game was very good, and team with diferent classes, when the game change to open beta, you see lots of snipers per team, some of them with only snipers, so whithout that limitation, the game is pretty ruined.
There many ways to work in team, even when we dont speak, the game gives some information in that matter, when you are close to objective/in combat and teammate cant deploy, when friend is hacking someone and need cover, when friend is down, when a friend is caping the objective.
When im playing with random people, i try to hear this kind of information and help the way i can, I know it was better we all had TS, Skype, Speak the same language, but sometimes we have to use what we have.

EvilPixieGrrr
10-25-2012, 08:04 PM
Khyber and Arctic Strike are coming to PC, as soon as the release dates are available, we'll let you know.

ecma4
10-25-2012, 08:29 PM
Khyber and Arctic Strike are coming to PC, as soon as the release dates are available, we'll let you know.

Arctic Strike is out now.