PDA

View Full Version : Connor outfits

Lights Out Asia
10-24-2012, 01:15 PM
I noticed that one of the limited editions has different outfits for Connor to wear, a Captain and Colonial outfit. I'm wondering if we'll get to see some other outfits pop up as DLC perhaps? I'm aware that there's a Uplay rewards one (umm I forget, is it the Ezio Brotherhood one?) Is this something other people are wondering as well?

I would personally LOVE to see one of the concept outfits in the game, this one:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/news/aciiimo.jpg
Completely badass. I sincerely hope we get it as DLC at some point.

Bravoooooo
10-24-2012, 01:19 PM
Don't we get to actually buy different coats in the actual game?

Lights Out Asia
10-24-2012, 01:21 PM
I'm not sure. I've read that you can get different things to customize a bit with Synchronization points, but I'm no too sure about whole outfits. It's possible and would be totally awesome though.

Bravoooooo
10-24-2012, 01:24 PM
I was watching a video Assassins Creed III and the guy said that when the girl beside him playing got a new coat for Connor she got all excited.

devilanubis
10-24-2012, 03:03 PM
I think it would be brilliant if we can completely make Connor our own, so say my Connor looks different to my friends. I hope that outfits don't give you health bonuses for example and are purely cosmetic so by the end we aren't forced into using the 'best' outfit just because of the bonuses it provides. Just my opinion though :P

xXRyzonXx
10-24-2012, 03:17 PM
The image you linked is off the mohawk outfit, and I'm pretty sure its in the game.

T.Guywood
10-24-2012, 03:23 PM
The image you linked is off the mohawk outfit, and I'm pretty sure its in the game.

No, it's a concept outfit, but they could add it in through dlc

xXRyzonXx
10-24-2012, 03:24 PM
No, it's a concept outfit, but they could add it in through dlc

Yes but, its based on an ingame outfit.

devilanubis
10-24-2012, 03:26 PM
Even though I know it's the concept outfit I would love to be able to use this outfit, hoping it's the one we get from this games variation of tomb puzzles because the outfits you got from them were always a bit different to what you'd expect :)

T.Guywood
10-24-2012, 03:28 PM
I remember seeing a dev diary where they said that there were alot of iterations to Connors outfit, and some of them were a bit over the top, and they showed the concept art of that one. So i'm guessing it was just a idea from one of the developers to see how far they could go with the whole native thing.

Lights Out Asia
10-24-2012, 03:49 PM
Yes, I remember watching that video as well, some sort of Press Conference. They had different concepts of what they wanted to make Connor look like before we ultimately got what we have now, and one of those concepts was the image I have posted in the first post up above. What I was saying is that it's such a cool design that I would love for them to release it as a piece of DLC in the future, or at least some form of it. They had other concepts as well, one where he had like the head of either a wolf or a bear as a hood, and another I can't remember. Other than that, as devilanubis said, I really hope we get a cool looking armor or something out of the tomb variations in this game, Brotherhood and Revelation's were pretty **** sweet.

lightlamp
10-24-2012, 03:59 PM
It would be cool if they added that with the season pass just a pack of alternate outfits

devilanubis
10-24-2012, 04:15 PM
It would be cool if they added that with the season pass just a pack of alternate outfits

Even if it was outside of the season pass I think I'd buy it :P That way people can't whine about it, it's their choice to buy or not :)

AmneonX
10-24-2012, 05:21 PM
I think you should get the following Outfits:

The Mohawk concept the OP posted(even though they said they decided against it because it wasn't very assassiny)(This should be the Tomb reward)
An Ezio/Altair version of the Assassin outfit
Aveline's outfit(for linking the Vita to the PS3 version)
Connor's captain outfit outside of Naval warfare

There should be some more, but these ones they could make as rewards of some sort.

JACKofA11TradeZ
10-25-2012, 02:54 PM
Have they announced anything about armor?

xXRyzonXx
10-25-2012, 02:57 PM
Have they announced anything about armor?

They didn't use armor in the american revolution.

JACKofA11TradeZ
10-25-2012, 02:59 PM
They didn't use armor in the american revolution.
Thank god the forcing armor was the one problem I had with the assassin's creed series from 2 onwards.