PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else having trouble accessing the servers this week?

Free_Hidings
10-24-2012, 02:37 AM
TWICE this week I have not been able to access the multiplayer servers on ACB and ACR, and also I have been unable to access ubi.com and any of its sub sites.

What the hell is going on?? I understand server maintenance and all that but I have had at least 3 full days this week where I haven't been able to access the forums and MP servers.

Not the end of the world, but definately frustrating, especially with AC3 looming ever nearer, if this problem continues on to AC3 I will be pissed. I look to mainly play the SP at first but I definately want to crank some multiplayer at regular intervals too.

(Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I figured general discussion would have the most viewers, and thus a higher chance of others experiencing the same thing / information on what's causing it)

Tetsou88
10-24-2012, 02:41 AM
TWICE this week I have not been able to access the multiplayer servers on ACB and ACR, and also I have been unable to access ubi.com and any of its sub sites.

What the hell is going on?? I understand server maintenance and all that but I have had at least 3 full days this week where I haven't been able to access the forums and MP servers.

Not the end of the world, but definately frustrating, especially with AC3 looming ever nearer, if this problem continues on to AC3 I will be pissed. I look to mainly play the SP at first but I definately want to crank some multiplayer at regular intervals too.

(Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I figured general discussion would have the most viewers, and thus a higher chance of others experiencing the same thing / information on what's causing it)

This is just speculation, but they may be setting the servers up in anticipation for the release of AC3.

Free_Hidings
10-24-2012, 02:43 AM
This is just speculation, but they may be setting the servers up in anticipation for the release of AC3.

I hope so.

Oh I should add, I think it's a reigonal thing... I can see on PSN that others are in game (multiplayer) and yet I am unable to access the servers, and when I try to access the website on my computer it says "can not find ubi.com" etc...

ACRules2
10-24-2012, 03:24 AM
I hope so.

Oh I should add, I think it's a reigonal thing... I can see on PSN that others are in game (multiplayer) and yet I am unable to access the servers, and when I try to access the website on my computer it says "can not find ubi.com" etc...
Yeah had that yesterday as well, seems to be cleared up here now.

FinalJ1
10-24-2012, 03:34 AM
Yeah had that yesterday as well, seems to be cleared up here now.

Same here

Black_Widow9
10-24-2012, 06:58 AM
There were issues this past weekend and maintenance was performed. Check it.-
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/719453-Since-Gabe-mentioned-Ubi-is-revising-their-support-and-communication-with-us/page2

Free_Hidings
10-24-2012, 08:35 AM
There were issues this past weekend and maintenance was performed. Check it.-
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/719453-Since-Gabe-mentioned-Ubi-is-revising-their-support-and-communication-with-us/page2

Thanks, I did see that, not sure if my problem is related because I could see others still playing online, so it might be reigonal, Idk