PDA

View Full Version : Season pass problem!!!! help!!

Mistik92
10-23-2012, 11:43 PM
Hi fellow assasins! I bought the AC3 season pass yesterday on Playstation store, but for some reason, i can't download it. Does somebody know what's going on or am i f'****d??

devilanubis
10-23-2012, 11:53 PM
hey man it doesn't actually download, if you check your subscriptions under account management it should appear there and it will basically tell PSN you've paid for the DLC allowing you to download it for free when it's released :)

Mistik92
10-23-2012, 11:57 PM
thank bro :) i almost had a heart attack :) but why am i given option to download if i cant?
hey man it doesn't actually download, if you check your subscriptions under account management it should appear there and it will basically tell PSN you've paid for the DLC allowing you to download it for free when it's released :)

devilanubis
10-23-2012, 11:59 PM
thank bro :) i almost had a heart attack :) but why am i given option to download if i cant?
no idea I had the same feeling of dread but something like this has happened to me in the past, think it was with the uncharted season pass? I think it's because you don't actually have anything to download, it's just a key to tell psn or xbox live that you've paid for it all and can download it whenever