PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking balance?

gcoda
10-23-2012, 06:44 PM
Any news aboute balance in upcoming patch?
Atleast a little bit of balance would be nice, just simply arrange people by kills per hour or XP per hour, and maybe add ping inditacor to lobby....

and by the way, can anybody tell me why sometimes match lasts for 10 mins some times 15, and why we cant vote for that?

newton55
10-24-2012, 06:42 PM
Excellent question gcoda. I wondered about the match time as well.

RAPXTOR
10-25-2012, 12:49 AM
Excellent question gcoda. I wondered about the match time as well.

Yeh its a good question, because i think that the default time is 15m for conflict, but sometimes we start with 10m.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-25-2012, 01:42 PM
I'll inquire.

Ubi_Antoine
10-25-2012, 02:10 PM
Any news aboute balance in upcoming patch?

Thanks Mush for the heads up.
We have a lot of GAMEPLAY balance coming with TU 1.6. Basically, all the gameplay changes we intoduced to the console versions.
Not sure about MATCHMAKING balance yet, but don't think so. However, the matchmaking process itself will be improved (eg. better automatic host selection).

RAPXTOR
10-25-2012, 02:30 PM
We have a lot of GAMEPLAY balance coming with TU 1.6. Basically, all the gameplay changes we intoduced to the console versions.
Not sure about MATCHMAKING balance yet, but don't think so. However, the matchmaking process itself will be improved (eg. better automatic host selection).

Thanks Ubi_Antoine for the head`s up, this is great news.

Aethiuss
10-25-2012, 04:46 PM

We actually don't need that. Believe me. What we need is server browser, so we can choose what server we want to play on, depending on the ping, game mode, etc...
Why is that so hard to do when this is obviously not working right for any game you released?