PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III Signature Edition

Icarusael
10-23-2012, 01:49 AM
Hi, I pre-ordered the game on gamestop.ca and it says that it is a Signature Edition like the previous Assassin's Creed Revelations. I was wondering if the game cover would be in Black/Grey/White colour like AC Revelations? Or I'll get a decent colourful game case? The same as shown on any picture of the game case? I really don't want another black and white game case, it is ugly. :(

Thank you.

AegisVertigo
10-23-2012, 02:00 AM
Interesting, I haven't heard of the signature edition yet. I share the same hopes that you do with the case artwork, OP.

AssassinGame1
10-23-2012, 02:27 AM
Signature edition?

FinalJ1
10-23-2012, 03:29 AM
GameStop doesn't have a signature edition. We stopped placing preorders on collectors editions back in August, so this signature edition is something not with GameStop.

Icarusael
10-24-2012, 01:17 AM
Well, it is ebgames (Canada Quebec), and in case you did not know, ebgames is Gamestop.

Have a look, there is a Signature Edition: http://www.ebgames.ca/xbox-360/games/assassins-creed-iii-signature-edition/311913

I received an e-mail to tell me that my pre-order was upgrading to signature edition for free.

FinalJ1
10-24-2012, 01:37 AM
Ok now I get what your talking about. The signature edition is just a preorder meaning you get the Mayan pack and sawtooth sword. That's just the step up from standard with no dlc.

Icarusael
10-24-2012, 01:46 AM
But will it be a black and white picture on the cover of the game (like it was with AC Revelations) or will it be a normal picture with colour on it? :P

FinalJ1
10-24-2012, 02:21 AM
From what I gathered from my district manager it will be regular. Did you order at store or online? Because everyone that preordered within a certain time you receive the steel case for free. I already have mine.

Icarusael
10-24-2012, 02:26 AM
I pre-ordered online, and yes I received the steel case some time ago, I was surprised as I didn't even know about it when I got it :)

Thank you thought for telling me :P

FinalJ1
10-24-2012, 02:37 AM
I pre-ordered online, and yes I received the steel case some time ago, I was surprised as I didn't even know about it when I got it :)

Thank you thought for telling me :P

It's not a problem, even though we're considered the devil, not all GameStop employees are evil.

Icarusael
10-24-2012, 06:45 PM
Lolll, the only thing I hate from buying in-store is when you want to buy a new game, and they already opened them, and there are scratches on the case xD I have no idea what the hell they are doing with those but they are never in good condition (except when you buy a game that has just been released, most of the time it is behind a window behind the cash, there you get it brand new sealed). I prefer to buy online, it is always Perfect, but I still like the store, every time I pass in front of a ebgames, I must go in, just to look around