PDA

View Full Version : Really hoping AC3 gives us insight into the ending of Brotherhood [SPOILERS]

JediJabroni
10-22-2012, 08:38 PM
First let me say that I am marveling at the fact that the forum does not have an actual tag to hide text in a post. That would solve lots of problems.

Anyway, I just finished Revelations... and even though I enjoyed it overall (more than Brotherhood), I'm kinda ticked. I was expecting the story to cover SOME kind of explanation as to Lucy's back story.You ended Brotherhood on such a huge cliffhanger, and then just drop it in the sequel?? That's kinda rude. :p

All you do is acknowledge that she's dead with no reference to her being a mole (except in a couple of lines of text buried deep in multi-player unlocked documents). Ubi's writers should be flogged for that. You don't drop that huge of a bombshell on your fans, then not address it within the story. I'd have been happy with an easter egg cut scene after the credits or something. Anything. Was she an actual double-agent, brainwashed, or a sleeper? If it's either of the first two, how did she infiltrate the group and/or when did she get reprogrammed? What damage did she do, or did Juno stop her before she could do any?

These are things I'd like to actually see, not just speculate at. The game was called Revelations for cryin out loud, and the most glaring dangling plot point is practically ignored. Not cool, guys.

xXRyzonXx
10-22-2012, 08:39 PM
Lucy was undercover for the templars, enough said.

Assassin_M
10-22-2012, 08:41 PM
Welcome.

You do realize that Revelations was not the last game, right ? They do not have to explain EVERYTHING and btw, that was explained in the Lost archive DLC..

And just a little search about "Lucy" on the search button here would have brought you lots of crap..

I hate Lucy and I hate talking about her..

Layytez
10-22-2012, 08:45 PM
I'm still angry that they made us pay AGAIN for information that should have been in the original game.

Assassin_M
10-22-2012, 08:50 PM
I'm still angry that they made us pay AGAIN for information that should have been in the original game.
That has already been talked about to death, so drop it..

The point was that the answers to his questions existed in some form. (Again, do no bring up "Pay" or the fact that they were "first person" and whine)

JediJabroni
10-22-2012, 08:50 PM
Welcome.

You do realize that Revelations was not the last game, right ? They do not have to explain EVERYTHING and btw, that was explained in the Lost archive DLC..

And just a little search about "Lucy" on the search button here would have brought you lots of crap..

Thank you! :cool:

Well no not EVERYTHING needs to be revealed, but that one was a little too big to just leave hanging IMHO. Hence why I'm hoping AC3 will make up for it.

If you have to search the internet for the explanation, it means the writing was lacking. There seems to be lots of interesting story material here that could make the otherwise boring modern day Desmond storyline more interesting, but they're failing on that point. Thankfully the historical time period plots make up for it.

If you hate talking about Lucy, then why are you? :D (kidding).

I'm sure lots of people are, since the questions have been looming for 2 years now. It's not that I'm asking for the explanation on the forum. I'm hoping to see the explanation play out in the game, so people don't have to continue to wonder and argue online about it.

Layytez
10-22-2012, 08:53 PM
That has already been talked about to death, so drop it..

The point was that the answers to his questions existed in some form. (Again, do no bring up "Pay" or the fact that they were "first person" and whine)

Just like you I have a right to voice my opinions. If you don't like it don't say anything.

Assassin_M
10-22-2012, 08:54 PM
Thank you! :cool:

Well no not EVERYTHING needs to be revealed, but that one was a little too big to just leave hanging IMHO. Hence why I'm hoping AC3 will make up for it.

If you have to search the internet for the explanation, it means the writing was lacking. There seems to be lots of interesting story material here that could make the otherwise boring modern day Desmond storyline more interesting, but they're failing on that point. Thankfully the historical time period plots make up for it.

If you hate talking about Lucy, then why are you? :D (kidding).

I'm sure lots of people are, since the questions have been looming for 2 years now. It's not that I'm asking for the explanation on the forum. I'm hoping to see the explanation play out in the game, so people don't have to continue to wonder and argue online about it.
I did not say anything about searching the Internet to find an Explanation. Her role and rank with the Templar Order were already explained in a DLC called "The Lost Archive" You can watch it on Youtube, because I do not recommend buying it..

Just like you I have a right to voice my opinions. If you don't like it don't say anything.
When your Opinion has no relevance to the discussion and was already voiced before then my point stands..

ACfan443
10-22-2012, 08:55 PM
Of course they shouldn't explain everything in revelations, but the most obvious cliffhanger should have been resolved IN the game, not in DLC. And yes, I realise this topic has been done to death so I won't bang on about it. Hopefully Ubi have learnt their lesson.

With Lucy, it's been mentioned in various interviews that her story will be touched up in AC3, so don't worry :)

JediJabroni
10-22-2012, 08:58 PM
Oh... So if I want to know the story behind Lucy, I've got to buy the add-on content. Ugh. Yeah, sorry... that's rude. A lot of people don't even bother looking at the DLC because games are expensive enough as it is. I mean, I'd like to see it, but not that much.

EDIT: All hail YouTube. Assassin_M illustrates why lots of us just ignore the DLC. They tend to be not worth the money.

And thanks, ACfan443.

Assassin_M
10-22-2012, 08:59 PM
Oh... So if I want to know the story behind Lucy, I've got to buy the add-on content. Ugh. Yeah, sorry... that's rude. A lot of people don't even bother looking at the DLC because games are expensive enough as it is. I mean, I'd like to see it, but not that much.
Like I said, do not buy it. Its on Youtube..

kidhero99
10-22-2012, 09:01 PM
I did not say anything about searching the Internet to find an Explanation. Her role and rank with the Templar Order were already explained in a DLC called "The Lost Archive" You can watch it on Youtube, because I do not recommend buying it..

When your Opinion has no relevance to the discussion and was already voiced before then my point stands..
Great advice, too bad I learned to late for buying and playing the dlc ended up giving me motion sickness

ACfan443
10-22-2012, 09:02 PM
Like I said, do not buy it. Its on Youtube..

Off topic: didn't you go dark? Or could you not resist some AC juice? :D

Assassin_M
10-22-2012, 09:05 PM
Off topic: didn't you go dark? Or could you not resist some AC juice? :D
I was dark, but then I decided to go Dim...

You`ll see me from time to time, but not as active as before..

Great advice, too bad I learned to late for buying and playing the dlc ended up giving me motion sickness
Ah Well, You only live once...

JediJabroni
10-22-2012, 09:14 PM
OMG. I just looked it up on YouTube and it's worse than I thought. I get motion sickness from FPS games, too. I can't even watch these videos (tried watching one, and had to close after 15 seconds). And I hated those areas in Revelations, so I skipped them, so double the reason why I would never play this DLC. Good going Ubi! ;)

Waiting patiently for AC3 for my answers then.

Assassin_M
10-22-2012, 09:16 PM
OMG. I just looked it up on YouTube and it's worse than I thought. I get motion sickness from FPS games, too. I can't even watch these videos (tried watching one, and had to close after 15 seconds). And I hated those areas in Revelations, so I skipped them, so double the reason why I would never play this DLC. Good going Ubi! ;)

Waiting patiently for AC3 for my answers then.
I suggest You watch, because there are some extra details that may not be mentioned in AC III..

Any time you`re free just watch it. wont take more than an Hour and a half..

JediJabroni
10-22-2012, 09:36 PM
Hopefully Subject 16's dialogue will be enough. Not seeing anything too telling in these still frames. Seriously, what were they thinking? Lots of people buy adventure games with gameplay like this in part because they can't handle first person perspective. Why cheat such a big chunk of your fan base out of the story? Gah..

Okay, moving on now.

Layytez
10-22-2012, 09:43 PM
Your not the only one who feels this bro.

tre289
10-22-2012, 09:46 PM
Welcome.

I hate Lucy too :P I was beginning to think I was the only one.

thejoshknight
10-22-2012, 10:46 PM
I hate Lucy too :P I was beginning to think I was the only one.

First, to the OP, it's been confirmed they will talk about her at least in AC3. You also have the conspiracy theory going around that a PoE is going to bring her back due to that post on AC Inititates. Either way, i'm sure you'll find at least some of the answers you are looking for.

To the guy I qouted, even if ubisoft never mentioned Lucy in AC3, or ever again, I don't believe she is supposed to be a hated character. She made her choice based on what she thought would make the world better. I think she actually cared about Desmond as well. She doesn't even really seem to like the Templars, as she hates the war in general.

Heck, they even made the epitaph on her grave make her sound more noble, instead of a murderous traitor.

Kindly forgive the fault
of my boldness, William:
and interpret gently
what a sincere mind has offered.

You also have to remember that neither the Templars or Assassins are "good." They both kill people the same way to achieve their goals. It truly is a grey conflict.

pacmanate
10-22-2012, 10:50 PM
Lucy has been talked to death for about 2 years now................................. MEGA ELLIPSIS xxx

Assassin_M
10-22-2012, 10:50 PM
First, to the OP, it's been confirmed they will talk about her at least in AC3. You also have the conspiracy theory going around that a PoE is going to bring her back due to that post on AC Inititates. Either way, i'm sure you'll find at least some of the answers you are looking for.

To the guy I qouted, even if ubisoft never mentioned Lucy in AC3, or ever again, I don't believe she is supposed to be a hated character. She made her choice based on what she thought would make the world better. I think she actually cared about Desmond as well. She doesn't even really seem to like the Templars, as she hates the war in general.

Heck, they even made the epitaph on her grave make her sound more noble, instead of a murderous traitor.

Kindly forgive the fault
of my boldness, William:
and interpret gently
what a sincere mind has offered.

You also have to remember that neither the Templars or Assassins are "good." They both kill people the same way to achieve their goals. It truly is a grey conflict.
Yeah ? I don't care..

I still hate Lucy or as I once called her in my sig "Blonde irritating Female"

Layytez
10-22-2012, 10:54 PM
Hmmmm

Locopells
10-22-2012, 11:01 PM
The stupid thing with TLA, is that it was actually supposed to be part of ACR - the seven parts linked to the seven memory gates on Animus Island. Ubi then changed their mind, went with the five parts of Desmond's backstory, and broke two of the gates. Therefore, all the spoilers that were in TLA, and got excluded, should have been part of the 'revelations'...

Layytez
10-22-2012, 11:08 PM
And it's not like they even added it as just extra/missing content for free.

F4H bandicoot
10-22-2012, 11:11 PM
Yeah well I just watched it on Youtube at the time, it's not a 'gameplay' dlc so to speak.
Sucks that it was paid, but I'm pretty sure most people know now she was a Templar.

GreatBeyonder
10-22-2012, 11:27 PM
I started my own thread about this very topic two weeks, so I will just save you the trouble.

1. There were no revelations in Revelations. The title is extremely misleading, as there are zero revelations. Altair knew less about the war than Ezio did. It's really more of a swan song for Altair and Ezio than your typical twist episode. "Where did they go?" and "How does Desmond cope with all this craziness?" were the real plotlines.

2. Secret Archive is probably not worth the extra money, but I rather enjoyed the look at the real Clay Kaczmarek.

3. I don't think the devs can get away with handwaving Lucy's death and ignoring her character the rest of the story. Saying "Oh, she was a Templar, we can get on with the plot now." would be bad writing. However, this discussion is pretty much moot when the game comes out next week.

Assassin_M
10-22-2012, 11:29 PM
I guess anything I suggest falls on deaf ears..

DinoSteve1
10-22-2012, 11:32 PM
Lucy's duplicity is one of the more interesting parts of Assassin's Creed, I think. I'm slightly annoyed it was so casually glossed over in Revelations.

F4H bandicoot
10-22-2012, 11:48 PM
I think everyone forgets that no one apart from Desmond saw/heard Juno, time sort of got stopped/ the others got froze, and so they don't actually know what happened. Then Desmond goes into a coma so, he can't explain, and then the others don't understand what happened, so any sort of discussion is rather pointless. There's not a lot of Modern era stuff either in Revelations, and we spend almost all the game just listening from Animus island. It wouldn't make sense for there to be a big discussion on Lucy imo.

That's how I see it anyway.

DinoSteve1
10-22-2012, 11:57 PM
While you are correct, I think with no one around to hide that she had become a Templar, you'd imagine inconsistencies about her would start to come to light.

raytrek79
10-23-2012, 01:10 AM
In Revelations, Desmonds mind is fragmented, so he does not have access to a real world investigation. But I will be so bold as to claim that Lucy was not a Templar agent or anything like that because when Desmond is in eagle eye mode she shows up as blue, not red. So I think she was a good guy but for some reason Juno decided she would be a hinderance to the mission, maybe due to her and Desmond falling in love. A relationship between them two may have distracted Desmond away from concentrating on the job at hand. But apparently, Juno is the "bad" ancient where as the other two are rather nicer.

JediJabroni
10-23-2012, 02:00 AM
People are reading too much into eagle vision, I think. Game mechanics can be rationalized only so far.

I watched a dialogue-only summary of Lost Archive on YouTube, and the little glimpse into her role in events makes sense. I just wish that it was shown in some manner. Subject 16 could have shown it to Desmond in technicolor. Instead they reduced an integral plot point to a DLC. And a lame one at that. Those mazes were so obnoxious I only did the first one, and one room of the second, then quit and skipped the rest. I'd like to personally backhand whoever at Ubi thought it was a good idea to throw that kind of gameplay into a story-driven adventure series. It created basically the opposite gaming experience that I look for in this title.

raytrek79
10-23-2012, 02:30 AM
People are reading too much into eagle vision, I think. Game mechanics can be rationalized only so far.

I think people are looking too far into the authority of the ancients. For a start they created humans as a slave work force, they have a hell of a lot more in common with Templars than Assasini. That people take their word as gospil is strait up fallacious, an ignorance of the historical back story of these beings.

raytrek79
10-23-2012, 02:40 AM
Another thing is: clues conveniently overlooked by Abstergo? This is un-professional of them...or very tactical. The clue worked hardest for to get is the clue most readily believed. just sayn...

DinoSteve1
10-23-2012, 02:43 AM
Indeed, I totally get why Adam and Eve wanted to escape, I don't trust the ancients either, their motives seem suspect.

tre289
10-23-2012, 02:56 AM
In Revelations, Desmonds mind is fragmented, so he does not have access to a real world investigation. But I will be so bold as to claim that Lucy was not a Templar agent or anything like that because when Desmond is in eagle eye mode she shows up as blue, not red. So I think she was a good guy but for some reason Juno decided she would be a hinderance to the mission, maybe due to her and Desmond falling in love. A relationship between them two may have distracted Desmond away from concentrating on the job at hand. But apparently, Juno is the "bad" ancient where as the other two are rather nicer.

There was a moment in AC:B when Desmond was using his Eagle vision and was following Red footprint marking, which usually signifies an enemy trail.

The lost Archive should be proof enough that Lucy is a templar.

If not...

AC initiates, following Desmond's story reveals that while with Desmond, Lucy had been making phone calls to Vidic. Lucy was also I think if memory serves me correctly "Project Siren" Which was mentioned by Daniel Cross when he had found out that she was dead.

raytrek79
10-23-2012, 03:00 AM
I think we are all supposed to be focused on the sun: "Minerva spoke of the sun, a disaster that happened long ago and one that is yet to come..." (paraphrase quote of Ezio) I think that if it is Assasini or Templar who save the world is beside the point in that case, but as I said, why take the word of the ancients as gospil? That sun business may be a ruse in the way of regaining control. The ancients also said they were gone from the Earth, or dying, maybe this is a last ditch attempt to reclaim that which sustains them before they are gone for good. It is spoken of in many historical accounts of how gods need the worship of humans to sustain them, these may well be the source of that mythology. Templars in cohoots with ancients to regain control of humanity, along with a sun disaster decoy plot, sounds about right to me. If there is something that only one person can get, you let them get it, it is easier to take it off them once they do have it then to never be able to get it at all. So you pander Desmond and his ego, he gravitates toward the honorable Assasini code so you indulge him, then once he does his job you take what you want.

tre289
10-23-2012, 03:02 AM
So you pander Desmond and his ego, he gravitates toward the honorable Assasini code so you indulge him, then once he does his job you take what you want.

This was Lucy's purpose.

Everything that happened was more or less set up in order to gain Desmond's trust, and in order to extract more information for Abstergo.

raytrek79
10-23-2012, 03:07 AM
There was a moment in AC:B when Desmond was using his Eagle vision and was following Red footprint marking, which usually signifies an enemy trail.

I remember that trail at Monterigioni, I heard it was Ezio blood from the attack on the Villa when he was shot, but it is strange that it was not there earlier but showed up later on.

But I think that ultimately you cannot trust anyone, a mole could easily finger Lucy as a snitch to cover their own tracks, a Red Herring so to speak. I think that it may even be possible that Desmond himself is a sleeper, and one of the others, or all the others, are needed by Abstergo in some manner and this gains their co-operation.

tre289
10-23-2012, 03:13 AM
I remember that trail at Monterigioni, I heard it was Ezio blood from the attack on the Villa when he was shot, but it is strange that it was not there earlier but showed up later on.

But I think that ultimately you cannot trust anyone, a mole could easily finger Lucy as a snitch to cover their own tracks, a Red Herring so to speak. I think that it may even be possible that Desmond himself is a sleeper, and one of the others, or all the others, are needed by Abstergo in some manner and this gains their co-operation.

You aren't understanding what I've written down.

There is proof on the AC initiates page, AC wiki, The lost archive DLC for revelations, and in the past games that show you that Lucy who was supposed to be an Assassin inside man at Abstergo, defected to the Templars.

I recommend going to the AC wiki and reading up about Subject 16, Lucy, watching videos on youtube about the lost archive DLC, and Following the entire Desmond story on the AC initiates.

There is no finger being pointed at Lucy, it's obvious, and the proof is around to find now.

DinoSteve1
10-23-2012, 03:18 AM
Yeah its pretty clear she was a double agent (or is it triple). But on the Ancients apart from wanting to stop the solar flare they seem to want to recreate there race with Desmond and this Eve person or am I reading it wrong?

raytrek79
10-23-2012, 03:36 AM
Ok, I haven't seen the downloadable content stuff so I am just blowing smoke on theory. I was basically defending my Eagle eye theory, but as has been said, a sleeper may be brainwashed and not know they are working for Abstergo, but are given activation cues to launch their secret mission, like on "the Manchurian candidate". But there is a bit of a point in that theory, Desmond has access to all the lost files, proof is that we have seen them through him. But you can see Desmond in eagle vision and he is not red so that blows that theory.

Jexx21
10-23-2012, 03:40 AM

I however, would recommend buying it, because it comes with stuff I like.

tre289
10-23-2012, 04:00 AM
Ok, I haven't seen the downloadable content stuff so I am just blowing smoke on theory. I was basically defending my Eagle eye theory, but as has been said, a sleeper may be brainwashed and not know they are working for Abstergo, but are given activation cues to launch their secret mission, like on "the Manchurian candidate". But there is a bit of a point in that theory, Desmond has access to all the lost files, proof is that we have seen them through him. But you can see Desmond in eagle vision and he is not red so that blows that theory.

I doubt she was a sleeper agent for the Templars.

It has been explained. Lucy has always been a member of the assassin brotherhood, however she was never really a part of it. She was used to infiltrate Abstergo, the Assassins cut all ties with her to ensure she made it in and could provide them with information, she was away from them for years. Pretty much left on her own. Abstergo picked her up, and Vidic even ended up saving her. She considered them more of a family then the assassins, which drove her further into their arms. Subject 16 discovered this, and instead of helping him escape Abstergo as she as initially supposed to do, she was forced to keep him locked up, in order to keep her secret.

Like I said, go to the AC wiki at the very least, and read the pages on Lucy Stillman and Subject 16/Clay Kaczmarek

DinoSteve1
10-23-2012, 04:04 AM
Do you guys think her feelings for Desmond were genuine, or was she just leading him on so he'd give her what she wanted?

tre289
10-23-2012, 04:07 AM
Do you guys think her feelings for Desmond were genuine, or was she just leading him on so he'd give her what she wanted?

Probably the only real thing about her.

I still don't like her though, and haven't liked her much since I played AC: 2

DinoSteve1
10-23-2012, 04:09 AM
Its weird I always liked her, I was kinda sad when Desmond was forced to kill her.

Assassin_M
10-23-2012, 04:10 AM
last couple of pages..

*face-wall*

DinoSteve1
10-23-2012, 04:13 AM
Thanks for your opinion.

Assassin_M
10-23-2012, 04:17 AM
Thanks for your opinion.
I did not ask for your input..

tre289
10-23-2012, 04:18 AM
is there an issue with us discussing this then?

Assassin_M
10-23-2012, 04:19 AM
is there an issue with us discussing this then?
Did I say I have an Issue with the "Discussion" ?
No.. discuss it..

Its just the "Lucy is not a Templar" "Desmond is a sleeper" "Red trail is Ezio`s blood" that made me Face-wall for obvious reasons..

tre289
10-23-2012, 04:21 AM
Did I say I have an Issue with the "Discussion" ?
No.. discuss it..

Its just the "Lucy is not a Templar" "Desmond is a sleeper" "Red trail is Ezio`s blood" that made me Face-wall for obvious reasons..

I understand what you mean now. I wasn't quite sure what it was you were getting at at first.

raytrek79
10-23-2012, 05:46 AM
Sorry for not being up to the speed you guys are at and sorry for presenting irrelevant ideas, maybe I should stop having a life for a couple of months so I I can catch up and avoid foolish comments in future?

Assassin_M
10-23-2012, 05:58 AM
Sorry for not being up to the speed you guys are at and sorry for presenting irrelevant ideas, maybe I should stop having a life for a couple of months so I I can catch up and avoid foolish comments in future?
You know ? Sometimes I wonder, If people are indeed aware of their lack of "Keeping up" Why do they bother Presenting theories ?

Yes, I have no life. I follow every bit of detail and Info about the AC Universe so that I may present Legible arguments and Theories based on well known Facts..

Yes, Sir I have no life.

That does not mean I`m any better than you, No, sir. not at all. It just means that I posses a wealth of Knowledge about the AC Universe (It is subjective how useful that may be) that apparently you do not, So when I see something ridiculous being presented about a subject that was put to rest and is widely agreed upon, then please allow me to show some form of frustration.. such as "Face-wall"

Evenesque
10-23-2012, 06:13 AM
None of this has anything to do with the Original Post anymore. Move on.

Assassin_M
10-23-2012, 06:23 AM
None of this has anything to do with the Original Post anymore. Move on.
We`re still very much on topic..

raytrek79
10-23-2012, 10:22 AM
I may not be fully briefed on what is going on in the AC story but I do know a thing or two about writing fiction, specifically conspiracy and historical fiction, but regardless of specifics, writers have techniques and one of those techniques is to give their audience enough information so to draw conclusions. This then makes twists have more impact because the audience has mislead themselves toward a seperate rationalization of the clouded direction of the story.

I have read the wikia on "the Lost archives" and it does not completely incriminate Lucy, that all can be explained quite easily if the writers indeed wanted to go that direction. The main issue I have with everyone is the complete faith we all put in the ancients, even people like Clay and Desmond, especially by their own admission they used to have total control over humanity and want it back. They are the original Templars, so why trust a single word? I prefer to look at them as having an agenda that corresponds to them gaining back control over humanity. That is all I am really getting at.

Crucify Lucifer
10-23-2012, 11:03 AM
SUPER SPOILER ALERT FROM AC:R

As many have said, The Lost Archive DLC confirms Lucy's true allegiance to the Templars. It also reveals that Lucy has been sending recordings of the animus sessions in AC2 to Warren Vidic, and it's hinted at that she probably sent him a good deal of recordings from Brotherhood as well (when she disappears from the Villa). So in AC3, I would expect the Templars to be fairly informed and not completely in the dark as to what is going on.

raytrek79
10-23-2012, 11:39 AM
I am not really argueing that Lucy is not guilty, she probably is, just that stories have twists and I expect AC to have some doozies. There is a little concept called "A license to kill" I have read books and seen movies where undercover agents have done all kinds of bad things in order to earn their bones with the organization they are trying to infiltrate, to gain trust for access to what will eventually empower them to bring the syndicate down. But then it is a bit of a party pooper approach to not be sucked into the story, so believe what you will.

JediJabroni
10-31-2012, 07:13 PM
Well this is moderately depressing. It isn't until the end of Sequence 3 that Desmond even makes a reference to Lucy, and then only as a footnote dropped into a rant.

Seriously... GAH! You drop THAT big of a bombshell at the end two games ago, and no one ever talks about it again!?! I've been itching for Shaun to be the one to snap and yell, "Someone we all loved and trusted like family turned out to be a double agent. Does no one want to even acknowledge that? Nothing to see here. Move along. Really??"

Sick_one12
10-31-2012, 07:25 PM
Well this is moderately depressing. It isn't until the end of Sequence 3 that Desmond even makes a reference to Lucy, and then only as a footnote dropped into a rant.

Seriously... GAH! You drop THAT big of a bombshell at the end two games ago, and no one ever talks about it again!?! I've been itching for Shaun to be the one to snap and yell, "Someone we all loved and trusted like family turned out to be a double agent. Does no one want to even acknowledge that? Nothing to see here. Move along. Really??"

^This
But there are so many more things unanswered that its not even funny : What is with Desmond needing to find eve and eden?what did s16 want to say desmond in brotherhoods the truth video?how does desmond know lucy was a templer and that s16s name is clay?did dez relieve the lost archives?if yes how?whats the deal with clay hugging desmon in ACRs deletion process and desmonds blue glowing arm at the end of ACR?what exactly happened to minerva and jupiter?.....there are so many more things that are not even mentioned:(

Im a sad panda right now XD

scooper121s
10-31-2012, 09:38 PM
You know ? Sometimes I wonder, If people are indeed aware of their lack of "Keeping up" Why do they bother Presenting theories ?

Yes, I have no life. I follow every bit of detail and Info about the AC Universe so that I may present Legible arguments and Theories based on well known Facts..

Yes, Sir I have no life.

That does not mean I`m any better than you, No, sir. not at all. It just means that I posses a wealth of Knowledge about the AC Universe (It is subjective how useful that may be) that apparently you do not, So when I see something ridiculous being presented about a subject that was put to rest and is widely agreed upon, then please allow me to show some form of frustration.. such as "Face-wall"
Hey I have no life too

Eurostar7
10-31-2012, 09:45 PM
First let me say that I am marveling at the fact that the forum does not have an actual tag to hide text in a post. That would solve lots of problems..

I strongly agree with this. MANY forums have this feature, it eliminates a lot of tedious work for the Mods here, and keeps us mostly out of trouble. Look at IMDB forums and how they do their spoiler tags, probably the best way to do it.

Eurostar7
10-31-2012, 09:48 PM
First let me say that I am marveling at the fact that the forum does not have an actual tag to hide text in a post. That would solve lots of problems.

Anyway, I just finished Revelations... and even though I enjoyed it overall (more than Brotherhood), I'm kinda ticked. I was expecting the story to cover SOME kind of explanation as to Lucy's back story.You ended Brotherhood on such a huge cliffhanger, and then just drop it in the sequel?? That's kinda rude. :p

All you do is acknowledge that she's dead with no reference to her being a mole (except in a couple of lines of text buried deep in multi-player unlocked documents). Ubi's writers should be flogged for that. You don't drop that huge of a bombshell on your fans, then not address it within the story. I'd have been happy with an easter egg cut scene after the credits or something. Anything. Was she an actual double-agent, brainwashed, or a sleeper? If it's either of the first two, how did she infiltrate the group and/or when did she get reprogrammed? What damage did she do, or did Juno stop her before she could do any?

These are things I'd like to actually see, not just speculate at. The game was called Revelations for cryin out loud, and the most glaring dangling plot point is practically ignored. Not cool, guys.

Revelations explains some of the Lucy thing.......The DLC to Revelations explains more of it. It actually tells you who she really is at the end of the DLC. Your last question will automatically be answered when you find out.