PDA

View Full Version : Desmond in.... (SPOILER)

osinam14
10-22-2012, 02:33 AM
So i was doing some research, and i know it has been discussed, but do you guys think that desmond will travel to brazil? especifically to a stadium

There was an interview with the director of Ubisoft Brazil, he said that an event will take place in a soccer stadium in brazil, which will take place as a part of the storyline of Desmond

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc5b7b3GGR1r9jhdio1_1280.jpg

You probably remember the achievement Daddy Dearest, which says something about a stadium.

From the image we can see Desmond seeing a possible mixed martial arts tournament (MMA, UFC or Jiu-Jitsu), Há mais para ver is Portuguese for There is more to see, and as you guys probably know portuguese is the language spoken in Brazil.

As you can see, the stadium its not that big, and it is not an open stadium. In the interview they said that it will take place in a soccer stadium, possibly in Rio de Janeiro in the Maracaña Stadium, or maybe Sao Paolo.

Maybe there is a mayan temple underground a stadium, or he needs to kill a target from the tournament, there is a lot of possibilities

Do you guys think that Desmond will travel to Brazil?

FinalJ1
10-22-2012, 02:42 AM
This was already confirmed.

Evenesque
10-22-2012, 02:57 AM
Yea, no need to bring this up again. Should lock the thread.

JCearlyyears
10-22-2012, 03:07 AM
ARE YOU CRAZY?!!! You don't put the spoiler tag AFTER the spoiler!!!! You should change the title...

rileypoole1234
10-22-2012, 03:30 AM
ARE YOU CRAZY?!!! You don't put the spoiler tag AFTER the spoiler!!!! You should change the title...

Gah! Beat me to it.

FinalJ1
10-22-2012, 03:34 AM
Gah! Beat me to it.

LMAO!!!!! To slow!!!

Saqaliba
10-22-2012, 04:04 AM
I think it likely that Desmond will go to Sao Paolo (if anywhere in Brazil), but I don't think the Mayans have temple's there. I think they were more Mexico region. I could be wrong though. I believe the Aztecs where in Peru.

As for soccer stadiums in Sao Paolo, alot of them being torn down to be renovated for FIFA 2014 right now.

NOLA_Assassin
10-22-2012, 04:39 AM
I'm speculating that this location (not the stadium but somewhere near by) is where the Templars are launching their satellite.

Saqaliba
10-22-2012, 05:09 AM
Did a bit of research. Turns out there is a legend of underground tunnels all over South America and also of ancient lost cities (such as The Lost City of Z). Anyway... There is a few cave openings to these tunnels in Brazil. One of them in particular is near São Paulo in a place called São Thomé das Letras. The cave opening is called Gruta do Carimbado and this is what it looks like:

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1301/1053239316_efbc732bb5_z.jpg?zz=1

So why is this relevant?... well legend has it that the locals say that it is the entry to an ancient tunnel network that spans from Brazil all the way to Machu Picchu in Peru and all the way up to central America (where the Mayan pyramids are located).

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vLUlX0aywHs/TntWxpuaOkI/AAAAAAAAASc/z4D6Hc_i2t4/s1600/suposedline.jpg

roostersrule2
10-22-2012, 05:13 AM
Sounds cool and is very plausible.

B_Crispino
10-22-2012, 05:19 AM
for God's sake change the bloody title!!

CalgaryJay
10-22-2012, 05:30 AM
You gotta be kidding me with the thread title man, change it & grab a brain while you're at it.

Saqaliba
10-22-2012, 05:34 AM
I think it is pretty evident that Desmond is going to Brazil. But yeah, title could be renamed: 'Desmond's Location (MAJOR SPOILERS)'

anik_lc
10-22-2012, 05:58 AM
LMAO!!!!! To slow!!! I am the slowest. :( "Desmond in ...." would be better.

xXRyzonXx
10-22-2012, 07:02 AM
Seriously, only an idiot would put a spoiler in the title of the thread....

It doesn't help that the spoiler tag is after the spoiler as other mentioned either.

roostersrule2
10-22-2012, 07:43 AM
Seriously, only an idiot would put a spoiler in the title of the thread....

It doesn't help that the spoiler tag is after the spoiler as other mentioned either.I wasn't on here when It happened but apparently someone put the ending of ACB in the thread title, like seriously why would you do that,