PDA

View Full Version : what happens with desmond ?

kennyrobyn1997
10-21-2012, 07:15 PM
Will desmond be presented in first person like revelations or not.
will there be a possibility to leave the animus when we want?;)

AegisVertigo
10-21-2012, 07:24 PM
At this point, you know as much as we do on that subject.

Aphex_Tim
10-21-2012, 07:26 PM
[Spoilers]

Desmond gameplay has returned to 3rd person and he has his very own move set this time.
There's as least a couple of story missions for Desmond but so far we don't know if you're able to leave the animus whenever you want.

pacmanate
10-21-2012, 07:26 PM
He gets shot in the balls.

naran6142
10-21-2012, 07:27 PM
He gets shot in the balls.

Spoiler man, Spoilers... :p

playassassins1
10-21-2012, 07:31 PM
1. No, first person missions are gone.
2. Think it'll be the same as Brotherhood. You can leave the Animus whenever you want, and talk to the crew(Shaun, Rebecca,William).

The game will have some more Desmond this time. Desmond will actually be doing some more other than sitting in the Animus. He'll actually be doing things like an Assassin(Climbing,fighting etc.). So you don't have to worry about that.

dchil279
10-21-2012, 07:48 PM
1. No, first person missions are gone.
2. Think it'll be the same as Brotherhood. You can leave the Animus whenever you want, and talk to the crew(Shaun, Rebecca,William).

The game will have some more Desmond this time. Desmond will actually be doing some more other than sitting in the Animus. He'll actually be doing things like an Assassin(Climbing,fighting etc.). So you don't have to worry about that.
from where have you deduced that information or are you just guessing?

dewgel
10-21-2012, 07:52 PM

I'd probably say nearly every interview about Desmond so far, the recent Desmond 'video', the recent Desmond in a Stadium shot, and the whole 'this is Desmond's final stand' game.

playassassins1
10-21-2012, 07:54 PM

The first person missions being removed has been confirmed in some interviews when the game got announced.
And It's been said that Desmond would do more this time, the devs have said that too.

About leaving the animus, I'm just guessing. But it would make sense that you could leave it whenever you want. Desmond has already suffered from staying in the Animus for too long, so i don't really see a reason for him to be restricted from leaving the Animus....

DinoSteve1
10-21-2012, 08:19 PM
I loved the Desmond parts of Brotherhood, I hope there is a decent amount of Desmond in 3, like half the game.

xXRyzonXx
10-21-2012, 10:04 PM
He is 3rd person ;)