PDA

View Full Version : Tried AC Brotherhood

skinnsofa
10-21-2012, 03:21 PM
Before new game coming out I decided to try Brotherhood. Wow, this must be the worst game ever. Controls are just a joke, and the missions are ridiculus.

I reached where Im supposed to carry this lady down to free another lady, and she keeps running away. Did this for 5 minutes now, running after her, carrying a few steps and she runs again. He-he, cant other than laugh. How incredible stupid is it possible to make a mission? Well, carry around on a person is a clear winner. Especially when the controls are this extremely bad.

Altair661
10-21-2012, 03:34 PM
Funny, you made an account here just to complain about ONE mission for a game that's almost 2 years old.

pacmanate
10-21-2012, 03:34 PM
Isn't that bad if you are good at the game :)

UrDeviant1
10-21-2012, 03:37 PM
Heck, you could be awful at the game and still be able to do that mission with ease. Be more patient and just tackle the ***** when she tries to run. Also sounds like you're playing on K/M, In which case man the **** up and use a 360 controller.

Lass4r
10-21-2012, 03:39 PM
Really? Bro hood is one of my favorites. You are of course entitled to your opinion, but are you sure you're not basing it on the Castel mission alone? I agree that one is frustrating.

Tip: Scare Lucrezia into running the direction you want to go, that way you don't have to carry her =)

kriegerdesgottes
10-21-2012, 03:39 PM
Of all the faults I can think of with Brotherhood, that one is not even on the radar..because that's not even a fault.

tjbyrum1
10-21-2012, 03:42 PM
1. This game has some fluid controls, albeit a learning curve for very new beginners.
2. Missions are not that bad honestly. You're just bad at the game.
3. Combat is very fluid.
4. Brotherhood was developed by a multicultural team of various religious faiths and values.
5. Brotherhood was developed by a younger team, not the Core Team who developed the masterpieces that are AC1, AC2, and AC3. Don't expect it to be really good.

Locopells
10-21-2012, 03:44 PM
Also sounds like you're playing on K/M, In which case man the **** up and use a 360 controller.

Nice. Like all missions, it's perfectly possible on PC, if you're skilled enough to use it.

xXRyzonXx
10-21-2012, 03:48 PM
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood was a great game, enough said.

kudos17
10-21-2012, 03:48 PM
Before new game coming out I decided to try Brotherhood. Wow, this must be the worst game ever. Controls are just a joke, and the missions are ridiculus.

I reached where Im supposed to carry this lady down to free another lady, and she keeps running away. Did this for 5 minutes now, running after her, carrying a few steps and she runs again. He-he, cant other than laugh. How incredible stupid is it possible to make a mission? Well, carry around on a person is a clear winner. Especially when the controls are this extremely bad.

The controls are simple enough once you get used to them. Just tackle her every time she punches you and move on.

I'll be honest with you. It's not the controls, it's the player behind them.

POP1Fan
10-21-2012, 03:52 PM
Also sounds like you're playing on K/M, In which case man the **** up and use a 360 controller.

I play on K/M and I have no problem playing AC. I actually find it easier than most games. Controllers are overrated.

And to the OP. ACB is crap, but what you are bringing up is just... wow...

Jexx21
10-21-2012, 04:12 PM
Heck, you could be awful at the game and still be able to do that mission with ease. Be more patient and just tackle the ***** when she tries to run. Also sounds like you're playing on K/M, In which case man the **** up and use a 360 controller.

Don't be an ***, it's extremely easy to do it with KB/M, that's what I play all AC games with.

Jexx21
10-21-2012, 04:14 PM
1. This game has some fluid controls, albeit a learning curve for very new beginners.
3. Combat is very fluid.
4. Brotherhood was developed by a multicultural team of various religious faiths and values.
5. Brotherhood was developed by a younger team, not the Core Team who developed the masterpieces that are AC1, AC2, and AC3. Don't expect it to be really good.
Don't state #5 as fact, because Brotherhood is very good, and I think both it and ACR are better than AC2.

Krayus Korianis
10-21-2012, 04:15 PM
OP is bad at the game. Every time I did this mission (EVEN when I first played the game), it was horribly easy to do...

TheAquila
10-21-2012, 04:28 PM
Maybe it has nothing to do with the controls and you're just not good at the game, OP.

I have the same problem with fighting games. The controls are good, but simply not my forte.

AmneonX
10-21-2012, 04:32 PM
I agree with everyone else, I don't have a problem with the controls at all bad. I like that some of the missions are like this, and not all the same like Grand Theft Auto(Go steal this car, and kill this person).

You might want to learn to play the game before you complain about controls.

naran6142
10-21-2012, 06:56 PM
Well this is the first time ive heard of this mission being the impossible one

De Filosoof
10-21-2012, 07:29 PM

Maybe you just suck at the game.

Now go play some CoD....

AegisVertigo
10-21-2012, 07:33 PM
Your English burns my eyes.

xXRyzonXx
10-21-2012, 07:44 PM
It strikes me now that op was probably trolling.

dewgel
10-21-2012, 08:07 PM
I'm sorry but if the complaint you have is regarding the controls, then your problem isn't with Brotherhood, but with AC1 2, B and Revelations.

NewBlade200
10-21-2012, 08:21 PM
3. Combat is very fluid.

I'm not agreeing with OP here, but 2 is just a little silly as you dismiss his argument by claiming that he is bad at the game, 3 had nothing to do with what he said and I don't know where you got 4 from since he said nothing about the faith thing.

AssassinGame1
10-21-2012, 08:29 PM
Brotherhood does suck... So does Revelations. But Brotherhood sucked more than Revelations

zhengyingli
10-21-2012, 09:34 PM
Brotherhood's story was okay, but it was the first AC game that I felt the least frustrating, for some reason.

Assassin_M
10-21-2012, 09:43 PM
Brotherhood does suck... So does Revelations. But Brotherhood sucked more than Revelations
Lets not turn this into a "B and R sucked more than 2" argument, because that is subjective. Whats not subjective, however; is that OP sucks at the game. too many replies are Unnecessary at this time, because he most likely is not coming back.

So lets just leave this to die before it strays too far..

shanethebouncer
10-21-2012, 10:01 PM
I eat trolls like you for breakfast.

tre289
10-21-2012, 11:01 PM
Controls are just a joke,.

Correct me if I'm wrong, since It has been a long while since I've played AC:B...

But are the controls and playstyle not very similar to AC: II? Like... very very similar. I remember picking up AC: B and being able to handle everything as if I were still playing AC: II

playassassins1
10-21-2012, 11:25 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, since It has been a long while since I've played AC:B...

But are the controls and playstyle not very similar to AC: II? Like... very very similar. I remember picking up AC: B and being able to handle everything as if I were still playing AC: II

Every AC game so far has had the same controls. (Not counting AC III).

Locopells
10-21-2012, 11:25 PM
The controls are exactly the same. All they changed was what you could do with them (chain kills, etc).

Toa TAK
10-21-2012, 11:33 PM
ACB never sucked me in, which is unfortunate, because it's a pretty good game.

tre289
10-21-2012, 11:36 PM
Every AC game so far has had the same controls. (Not counting AC III).

Well, i was also referring to combat mechanics as well. There is the addition of the kill chains in AC: B right? other than that alot of the combat mechanics and controls are essentially the same xP

Iamsosobad
10-22-2012, 01:13 AM
1. This games controls are pretty much the same as every other AC game so I feel like the OP is probably trolling.

2. I don't understand why AC:B gets so much hate, that game is tied with AC2 for my favorite in the series.

raytrek79
10-22-2012, 03:07 AM
Brotherhood rocks. I just went through them in the lead up for 3. I'm onto Rev now, but Bro is great. They all have good things about them. I am wondering what the go will be on 3. I sat there talking to myself saying: With gta3, Claude got cash but he didn't really buy up property. Then vice and san andreas came and were heavy on buying. AC is like that, Altaire is your Claude, and Ezio is your Tommy/CJ. Then gta4 was back to the Claude style with no buying up property, so I wonder if AC3 will be that way. Considering Altaire was a humble/stoic servent with honour and duty but Ezio is an extravagant aristocrat type, that suits their styles. Connor being a native American may get back to the simple pure action and avoid the wealth chase in favour of a warrior style. But I think business is quite 2 dimensional in gta and Ezio games, you would more expect a small family business expanding rather than buying up every small business in town. I would presume $ has some place in AC3 but it may be ala Red Dead, selling hides and meat to pioneer outpost stores and maybe trading, probably with a bit of finding good stuff that will come in handy rather that racking up cash to buy junk. (?)

FinalJ1
10-22-2012, 03:40 AM

Don't hate the game cause you suck at playing it!!! Lol sorry for trolling.

Free_Hidings
10-22-2012, 04:15 AM
The last thing I we should be complaining about is AC being too hard.

Brotherhood has probably the best gameplay so far, Revelations added some cool stuff but I found it a bit clunky and unpredicatble at times. Bro' hood was smooth as silk

FinalJ1
10-22-2012, 04:45 AM
The last thing I we should be complaining about is AC being too hard.

Brotherhood has probably the best gameplay so far, Revelations added some cool stuff but I found it a bit clunky and unpredicatble at times. Bro' hood was smooth as silk
Amen

EzioAssassin51
10-22-2012, 05:11 AM
Why do you people always insist on giving stupid trolling threads like this so much attention. Even 4 pages are too much. You people are all repeating the exact same thing, can you not see that?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

roostersrule2
10-22-2012, 05:18 AM
Why do you people always insist on giving stupid trolling threads like this so much attention. Even 4 pages are too much. You people are all repeating the exact same thing, can you not see that?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????W hy do you people always insist on giving stupid trolling threads like this so much attention. Even 4 pages are too much. You people are all repeating the exact same thing, can you not see that?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

EzioAssassin51
10-23-2012, 06:43 AM
Why do you people always insist on giving stupid trolling threads like this so much attention. Even 4 pages are too much. You people are all repeating the exact same thing, can you not see that?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

That was unnecessary and backs up my point of how stupid this forum can be -_-

Commissar38
10-23-2012, 04:24 PM
Yeah I don't get what the big deal is either. All of the AC games are pretty easy (some missions are more frustrating than others; I'm looking at you cart-chase sequence from AC:R)

scooper121s
10-25-2012, 10:39 PM
***Shaking with rage***
Cazzo barstardo, Varfanculo if you think brotherhood is merda!!!

*** may have misspealt some italian words***