PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Soundtrack nowhere near as good as previous AC games.

rupok2
10-19-2012, 11:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2hDdb75Vy_Q

Here are all the music for AC3. I am pretty sure this is legit. What do you guys think about it? Personally i think its decent but compared to past AC and jespyr kyd its nowhere near the stuff like ezio's family or even AC1 soundtrack. I am kind of disappointed tbh, the music was a huge reason I loved the past games.

Its not gonna keep me from playing the game obviously but maybe enjoy it a bit less.

lorne balfe music sounds way too hollywoody like hans zimmer and that kind of stuff doesn't fit everywhere. Jespyr kyd was much more creative with his works.

CalgaryJay
10-19-2012, 11:51 PM
There's a whole massive thread regarding the AC3 soundtrack like 5 or 6 threads below this one..

I want to hear the music so bad but I feel like its too spoilery for me, so tempting but I can't do it. Think that's a sign its almost dark time for me..

Legendz54
10-19-2012, 11:52 PM
Me personally... As i said before some may disagree.. But Connors life surpasses Ezios family for me.

tjbyrum1
10-20-2012, 12:03 AM
I don't think I mind the soundtrack in video games. I usually turn the music down a bit to hear the voices more clearly.

ACfan443
10-20-2012, 12:03 AM
Me personally... As i said before some may disagree.. But Connors life surpasses Ezios family for me.

I really wanna hear Connor's Life in full

Jexx21
10-20-2012, 12:08 AM
This is an opinion, and I disagree.

I think it's on par with ACR/AC2's soundtrack (which I think are the best of the series).

MT4K
10-20-2012, 12:09 AM
Please use the official Soundtrack thread that already exists.