PDA

View Full Version : New Assassin's Den podcast: Tyranny of King Washington

im3jia
10-18-2012, 11:25 PM
Here's a new podcast guys, it passed by unnoticed...

http://acinitiates.com/the-assassins-den-dlc-discussion/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgTNMJclhzM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

GreatBeyonder
10-19-2012, 12:37 AM
Thanks!! This should cut down the painful wait by... almost 49 minutes!!

LoyalACFan
10-19-2012, 02:49 AM
About what they were talking about near the beginning, with making an in-game excuse for the fictional story... Just a thought, but maybe it's a vision of the potential future that Connor had? Maybe he and Washington collaborate at some point to obtain an Apple of Eden, which he leaves with Washington to help win the war, and Connor then visits the Grand Temple at some point. Given the fact that the First Civilization could somehow predict the future, perhaps he interacts with Minerva/Juno/Jupiter, who tell him that Washington will become a tyrant because of the Apple and tell him he must steal it back. This would just be a cutscene in the game, but in the DLC, we get a playable sequence of the alternate future the "gods" showed him. Not shoved directly into the game, obviously, but accessible through the menu.

C3G Jester
10-19-2012, 02:54 AM
When will they ever start adding subtitles to podcasts?? Im seriously tired of wanting to watch the AC podcasts and having to cancel the plan to watch it since they are too IGNORANT to add subtitles for the deaf people out there.

Evenesque
10-19-2012, 03:07 AM
With regards to what Loomer said about seeing the statistical effects of having MP on a separate disc, I think he forgot that the size of PSN's playerbase and the size of XBL's are very, very different. And the cultures of the two are very different as well. I know for a fact that XBL has more mic users.

And also, I think the explanation for Abstergo's marketing of the Animus is a lot simpler than they speculated. My guess is Abstergo is using the animus mass market to cast a net to try and get the network to report descendants of Adam or Eve so Abstergo can turn them to their cause.