PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance patch-notes October 18th

Aza404
10-18-2012, 02:58 PM
Dear Champions,

Today's maintenance will take place from 15h00 GMT+1 (UK time) until 16h000 GMT+1.
Here are the patchnotes:

Ariana’s deck now in the shop
Fixed pop-up with the correct message when a purchase is made with Playspan
Enjoy,
Aza

Ipwnfour
10-18-2012, 03:05 PM
You post this 2min before the Maintenance starts? Seriously guys, you know that players would like to know this information more than 2min in advance....

Hydroopl
10-18-2012, 03:19 PM
Brace yourselves! Soulreaver every turn is coming!

SpaceElephant
10-18-2012, 03:31 PM
All apologize for this quick maintenance period, sometimes we have to do things at last minute. But it shouldn't take long... :)

Daevre
10-18-2012, 03:43 PM
Great!

Just a question. Ariana ability can be used with enrage counters too, is it working as intended? I believed is all around poison counters (infect).
THANKS!

Le.Rancord
10-18-2012, 03:53 PM
first need to get counters on the units :O Its kinda predictable so u can play a bit around it.

I hope the price/cards are intresting enough that I can buy it, because the hero is really cool.

Ipwnfour
10-18-2012, 04:07 PM
All apologize for this quick maintenance period, sometimes we have to do things at last minute. But it shouldn't take long... :)

I understand, but I just noticed I lost 40-50 tournament rating due to this 'sudden maintenance' because I was in a game when it happened... :(

LordMaldazar
10-18-2012, 07:57 PM
I'm certainly going to buy this one, not only for the hero, but also because of the 2 Soulreavers (I still have only 2, so then I'll have 4), and because of the Time Jump (I have 2) and the Puppetmaster (I have none).

Anyway, nice deck ;)

EDIT: BTW, why is there still no deck list on the other decks? I think people might be buying them excepting some good cards... (specialy because on the cover of the Inferno deck you guys display a Epic card...)... Anyway, just think it would be fair to post the deck list of them too.

Doontpanic
10-18-2012, 08:46 PM
EDIT: BTW, why is there still no deck list on the other decks? I think people might be buying them excepting some good cards... (specialy because on the cover of the Inferno deck you guys display a Epic card...)... Anyway, just think it would be fair to post the deck list of them too.

I was wondering the same thing.

Two last decks are good,but very expensive though :\

r3tsa
10-18-2012, 09:21 PM
I will probably be able to buy it tomorrow, so much for stashing out the gold again.

Pjovejas
10-23-2012, 02:37 PM
Great!

Just a question. Ariana ability can be used with enrage counters too, is it working as intended? I believed is all around poison counters (infect).
THANKS!

+1 to the question

SenseiKoudai
10-23-2012, 03:18 PM
Works with enrage counters too, just tried it out ;)