PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3 (2012) For Mac Os x

TheGuy707
10-18-2012, 12:27 PM
Hey Guys, Us mac users are eagerly waiting for you guys to release the new Assassin's Creed (2012) for Mac Os X. You guys did it with Brotherhood and AC2, so I don't see why you should release it for us mac users. So please do it

ALAGOR-ROGALA
10-18-2012, 03:29 PM
don't buy a mac in the first place if your in too gaming most of the time you will be screwed over stay safe with a pc, nothing against mac users its just its not well suited for the gaming industry.

Morankurai
10-18-2012, 07:56 PM
Here's one more vote for Macintosh releases. They've done it with all the AC games so far except for Revelations.

Anyway, if you're really going to play Blackbuster games, a Mac isn't a good option anyway. If I'm thinking about buying a game, I first check if it's available for Mac (which, in most cases, it isn't), and otherwise I'll buy it for Windows.

JassyG
02-18-2013, 07:24 PM
Please release AC3 for mac?!!!! Its My favorite game series ever! I have all the other assassin's creed games and they play beautifully on my mac. The new game looks so spectacular I need to have it and I know at least 600 other people on facebook alone that have devoted a full page to the release of AC 3 for mac. Think of how many mac owners will purchase the game! not to mention the new mac owners who havent played the series at all yet. They might be inclined to buy the other games upon their satisfaction of AC3. Before the game was released, macs were included in the name of consoles that AC3 would be released for. what happened? This is my favorite gaming company because of the Assassin's creed series. I would be sufficiently let down if I never got to play this game on a mac and I'm sure I'm not alone on that. If you would, please take my words into consideration. Thanks

Anykeyer
02-19-2013, 06:15 AM
Macs are not meant for core gaming. They lack decent GPUs and driver optimisations to handle most modern games. On top of this some (if not most) games being ported to Mac OS are actually using modified Windows binaries with embedded emulation layer further decreasing performance.
And AC3 is very demanding. No Mac on the market can handle this game in its native display resolution. Actually I think only 27" iMacs will be able to handle 30+ fps in ANY resolution. You can only get good performance with maximised graphics on Mac Pro with a video cards unsupported by Apple (so you will lose ability to boot Mac OS on this Mac and I dont think you can still call this abomination a Mac)

Pluisdelol
07-08-2015, 07:38 PM
Please ubisoft PLEASE make assassin's creed 3 for mac PLZZZ

Anykeyer
07-09-2015, 06:49 AM
bootcamp