PDA

View Full Version : Realism in AC III (BEGGING)

tencowyludzaha
10-17-2012, 11:05 PM
In AC1 we have one poor lady who beg for a money. And it was ONLY ONE TYPE OF NPC WHO WAS DOING THAT.

In AC Brotherhood we have annoying Minstrels. And it was ONLY ONE TYPE OF NPC WHO WAS DOING THAT.

In AC 3 - what we can see on trailers - there are 3 types of children. And... probably there will be ONLY THAT TYPE OF NPC WHO WAS DOING THAT.

What the **** is going on Ubisoft? Seriously you can't add more types of that beviour to beg? Why if someone is begging, it must be ONLY ****ING ONE TYPE OF character?!
THAT YOU CALLED A "REALISM" IN GAME?

Jexx21
10-17-2012, 11:54 PM
Because the Animus doesn't remember everyone who begs.

And your getting angry over this? Really?

newmoon21
10-18-2012, 02:11 AM
I know lets add more beggars to the game, that's what the majority of players want,

ProletariatPleb
10-18-2012, 03:52 AM
Beggar's Creed III

Scystab
10-18-2012, 06:54 AM
like the one type isn't enough :p

ALAGOR-ROGALA
10-18-2012, 01:59 PM
why do we need beggars in the first place, but since we do have them sure we can add more but why not add different types of npcs, i think we should have an option to enabled and or disable major realism features such as eating drinking sleeping physical mental damage would be cool feature like if you get shot with an arrow to the knee you will bleed and limp etc need treatment the arrow will need to be removed, lets spice it up a little ubisoft.

if you agree with any of the ideas i listed let me know id like to have some feedback on what you think about them.

Thanks, :D.

andreja110s
10-18-2012, 02:11 PM
Be happy about that! I hate beggars, they just slow you down

robertthebard
10-18-2012, 04:53 PM
Be happy about that! I hate beggars, they just slow you down

At least you can "accidentally" kill them by dropping a scaffold on them in Revelations.:o

tencowyludzaha
10-18-2012, 05:22 PM
Sleeping, eating... ah, sure. That is a classic FANBOY. I know that this would happen.

I want to said that this is very weird if only one kind of people is begging. Why always little boys who look THE SAME. And why they want money only from us?. 100 people in the town but when we are on their sight, then they ALWAY want money from us. That is not a realism.

robertthebard
10-19-2012, 12:26 AM
Sleeping, eating... ah, sure. That is a classic FANBOY. I know that this would happen.

I want to said that this is very weird if only one kind of people is begging. Why always little boys who look THE SAME. And why they want money only from us?. 100 people in the town but when we are on their sight, then they ALWAY want money from us. That is not a realism.

Actually, it is. They have to spread their hustle to the "new guy", or risk losing all their income. However, I'm having a hard time figuring out what it is you're asking for, since it seems like you're asking for more beggars/beggar types, but don't want them to actually beg?

tencowyludzaha
10-19-2012, 02:58 AM
So... why in AC B Only minstrels were annoying you and you were the only one person to who they were singing?
1000 of people and Minstrels want only sing to you?

I mean - REALISM.... Now we have still ONE TYPE of begging people.

StUbbZ24
10-19-2012, 03:20 AM
So... why in AC B Only minstrels were annoying you and you were the only one person to who they were singing?
1000 of people and Minstrels want only sing to you?

I mean - REALISM.... Now we have still ONE TYPE of begging people.

We haven't seen the whole game yet. Maybe there's more.

Plus, how many people come running up to you in the street IRL begging for money?

Lastdie
10-19-2012, 07:54 AM
So the minority point of the game becomes the priority of your rage?