PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Processing Orders

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

DriedAxe
10-17-2012, 03:09 PM
Well from last night my order status has changed from Order Submitted to Order in Process. It also looks like Ubisoft has taken payment for my pre-order. Has anyone else had this happen?

Taken from this thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/721009-UK-Preorder-problems-what-we-know-Forums

I'm writing this from a UK viewpoint.Correct me if i'm wrong, i'd like to summarise the current situation to help out those with problems without having to go through the other 90+ page thread.So far, it seems there's 3 basic categories of problem:
Cancelled preorders - apparently effecting only the freedom edition - file a ticket on support.ubi.com - don't know the prognosis here, someone update please - see http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720923-Anyone-else-s-Freedom-Edition-through-Ubishop-been-cancelled-!?p=8661155&viewfull=1#post8661155 for more info on the official way forward for this
Payment problems - mainly due to expired debit card authorisations if you preordered early - if your order is stuck on "Order submitted" it's this, call ubishop support ASAP or file a ticket, prepare for disappointment if it turns out to be stock issues - this happens because ubishop haven't been paid, some people's funds may be in "limbo" too without being claimed by digital river's merchant account and not yet returning either. You need to get a refund from them, complain formally and buy the game elsewhere - sorry :(
"Order in processing" - orders stuck on this status, some of which the invoice page on ubishop is crashing (Internal server error) - this is where my own order is currently stuck - the good news is this looks like a software error and these orders may actually be with UPS already, but it's wise to file a support ticket anyway and keep checking your email (including spam box just in case) - keep an eye out for the UPS van too - there is also the possibility these orders are in a corrupted state in digital river (ubishop)'s database and might not get signalled to the warehouse at all - hopefully not, but if you can afford it and want to play on release date, get your *** to a local store and get a friend or family member to watch for the van (this is what i'm doing)
Apparently some category 3 people waited all day yesterday and did get a dispatch mail this morning - I haven't myself yet, nor have many others, but that's optimistic. These ones may turn up the day after release however, so if release day is important to you then make sure to buy elsewhere if you can afford to.Get on the phone at 3pm to UbiShop - not soft, shop - different company (digital river ltd) if you're in category 2 or 3 and worried, but don't tie up the lines if you don't have to as they're already under high load right now.If i've missed anything, share it.[UPDATE]If you "paid" by card, double check that card has sufficient balance etc right now or your category 3 might revert to a category 2 since they charge on shipping - if paid by paypal you can relax and not worry about this problemWhy do I get the feeling ubisoft are now known as PhiCorp?[UPDATE]Note also, if you paid by paypal and they deliver 3 or more days late (I know even 1 day sucks) then file a dispute on the paypal website - but give them a chance to deliver first.
If I remember correctly. Digital River support will not be able to help much as the support is now handled in-house. I still have the number for Digital River and if you call them, they will give you the new number to call. The number to call Ubishop Support for UK Customers is, 0844 3814143 (Don't forget to check with the bill payer, etc, before you call this number)Mr_Shade has also given some contact details to send a support ticket and that is located here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/718962-Ubisoft-Processing-Orders?p=8659572&viewfull=1#post8659572Rather than having 2 or more threads on this matter, it may be worth adding the OP to the OP on the other thread and then have it stickied so as to keep everything in one place.

I'll post this agin, should people wish to complain in writing etc:

'
If you pre-ordered Assassin's Creed III from the Ubishop and your pre-order has been cancelled. Please visit
http://support.ubi.com/
and submit a support question.
Please include your order number, when the order was made, and any other details that may be relevant to your order.

Unfortunately, store issues cannot be answered directly through this page and we want to make sure that the team dedicated to store support will receive your information.

Thank you for your understanding as we investigate this matter further.'

Guys, you need to contact the store support directly - they are the only people able to access your order details.

Any quieres about orders, need to go to the place you ordered from.

France https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/fr_FR/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
UK https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Germany https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/de_DE/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Austria https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/de_AT/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Spain https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/es_ES/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Italy https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/it_IT/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Netherlands https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/nl_NL/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Denmark https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/da_DK/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Finland https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/fi_FI/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Norway https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/no_NO/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Sweden https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/sv_SE/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Poland https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/pl_PL/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Australia https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_AU/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Any other countries https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm

misterB2001
10-17-2012, 03:19 PM
Well from last night my order status has changed from Order Submitted to Order in Process. It also looks like Ubisoft has taken payment for my pre-order. Has anyone else had this happen?

Yes, I checked mine yesterday and it has also changed

ACfan443
10-17-2012, 03:25 PM
Which shop have you guys bought yours from?

pacmanate
10-17-2012, 03:26 PM
^ same question.

F4H bandicoot
10-17-2012, 03:27 PM
Mine has also changed :)

@ACfan, The Ubisoft store :)

DriedAxe
10-17-2012, 03:28 PM
I ordered through Ubistore, got 3 different editions. Went all out for this one. I just hope it doesn't end up like the last 2 pre orders with damaged goods due to Courier and poor manufacturing. Lost count how many times I spoke to the manager/head of customer support! Including a few times with this pre-order.

Layytez
10-17-2012, 03:29 PM
Paid pre order from Shopto :)

ACfan443
10-17-2012, 03:32 PM
^ same question.

Listened to your advice, I read some reviews and decided to cancel my order with Amazon and go with Shopto.

Mine has also changed :)

@ACfan, The Ubisoft store :)

Your orders seem to be processing pretty fast :p

pacmanate
10-17-2012, 03:47 PM
^ You wont be disappointed! I ordered from Ubishop too for freedom and now mine has changed status too :D I expect them to ship on the 26th :P

Layytez
10-17-2012, 03:48 PM
I'm the odd one out :(

F4H bandicoot
10-17-2012, 03:51 PM
^ You wont be disappointed! I ordered from Ubishop too for freedom and now mine has changed status too :D I expect them to ship on the 26th :P
I hope so!
Do Ubi use courier or just Royal mail?

ACfan443
10-17-2012, 03:55 PM

I wish I had ordered from Ubishop now, but oh well...it's not long now!

DriedAxe
10-17-2012, 03:56 PM
Anyone really excited for this? I pre-ordered as soon as it came available on Ubistore. I also wonder what postal service Ubistore will use. Last time UPS damaged my pre-order, took ages to get a replacement and that was only by luck.

tjbyrum1
10-17-2012, 05:03 PM
Wait a minute, what's this mean exactly?

misterB2001
10-17-2012, 05:17 PM
It means they are processing the order! Getting it allocated ready to be packaged and sent for dispatch. IIt will likely be a few more days until it actually gets sent though

HisSpiritLives
10-17-2012, 05:24 PM

Lucky you :(

AWBiggs
10-17-2012, 05:28 PM
Alas, my UbiWorkshop edition is still "waiting to be fulfilled" ...a single tear rolls down my cheek...

pacmanate
10-17-2012, 05:55 PM
I hope so!
Do Ubi use courier or just Royal mail?

Courier I think :D Although not sure, it doesnt matter really. If it is courier it will probably be before 1pm delivery.

I wish I had ordered from Ubishop now, but oh well...it's not long now!

Dont worry. On the Ubishop the other editions are 10 more than retail, then you have to pay for shipping. To pay 15 or so more than normal to get the game 4 days early isnt worth it.

Lucky you :(

Woop. Didnt get an email though, I had to log in.

Alas, my UbiWorkshop edition is still "waiting to be fulfilled" ...a single tear rolls down my cheek...

One tear?! I would be breaking stuff!

Mr_Shade
10-17-2012, 06:14 PM
There's no guarantee that people will get the game 4 days early.. so I wouldn't start panicking

As with most stores - like game etc - The Ubishop will start processing orders early, due to the HUGE amount of games being sent out - to ensure they are all ready to go for release day arrival ;)

Some may get it early though, depending on where they live, however that's down to how fast the postal service /courier is ;)

an-assassin
10-17-2012, 06:57 PM
My status (from ubishop) is still "order submitted". :(

I really hope I get it four days early like last year (also ordered from ubishop).

pacmanate
10-17-2012, 08:36 PM
There's no guarantee that people will get the game 4 days early.. so I wouldn't start panicking

As with most stores - like game etc - The Ubishop will start processing orders early, due to the HUGE amount of games being sent out - to ensure they are all ready to go for release day arrival ;)

Some may get it early though, depending on where they live, however that's down to how fast the postal service /courier is ;)

And also because they are internationally shipping, they need to make sure it comes by release and to make sure to avoid any delays.

WinterLight1981
10-21-2012, 02:10 PM
Anyone else's order not processing yet? I wouldn't have noticed that my copy of AC3 is still listed as "Order Submitted", but my copy of AC Liberation is being processed and the payment has gone through - it's not that many working days 'til release, considering that the delivery has to come overseas...should I be concerned about it arriving on time? Just wondering if lots of people's orders have ben processed already or just a select few :)

Edited: Oops, just to say this isn't my first post (or it would be a very odd one) but I seem to have been automatically logged in on my old Uplay account, so no need to welcome a new member, haha!

bart578
10-21-2012, 02:31 PM
I'm the odd one out :(

No you're not!!!

I pre ordered through Amazon too, but cancelled it and went with ShopTo. This is the first time I've used them.....hope I have a good experience....like get it undamaged and two days early ;-)

It's gonna be a waititng game soon with all eyes on the forum to see who gets it first, and from which supplier.......

pacmanate
10-21-2012, 02:33 PM
Anyone else's order not processing yet? I wouldn't have noticed that my copy of AC3 is still listed as "Order Submitted", but my copy of AC Liberation is being processed and the payment has gone through - it's not that many working days 'til release, considering that the delivery has to come overseas...should I be concerned about it arriving on time? Just wondering if lots of people's orders have ben processed already or just a select few :)

Edited: Oops, just to say this isn't my first post (or it would be a very odd one) but I seem to have been automatically logged in on my old Uplay account, so no need to welcome a new member, haha!

Mine is on Order in Progress heehehehe. I am so excite. Maybe you aren't allowed AC3 *giggles and runs away*

Layytez
10-21-2012, 02:33 PM
No you're not!!!

I pre ordered through Amazon too, but cancelled it and went with ShopTo. This is the first time I've used them.....hope I have a good experience....like get it undamaged and two days early ;-)

It's gonna be a waititng game soon with all eyes on the forum to see who gets it first, and from which supplier.......

Yaay someone else who ordered from Shopto :D. Chances are we will get it a day early but if they are very generous 2 days :p

BBALive
10-21-2012, 02:42 PM
My order is in process as well. Hopefully it'll arrive a few days early so I can play it over the weekend. If not, then oh well.

lothario-da-be
10-21-2012, 02:50 PM
Has anyone already heard something from ubiworkshop about the ubiworkshop edition? An e-mail or something? Its only 10 before ac3 comes out and i have no idea how long it takes to ship from America to Belgium. But it takes 2-3 days if ubishop sends me something from Germany. So i think its somewhat time to ship.

bart578
10-21-2012, 02:51 PM
Yaay someone else who ordered from Shopto :D. Chances are we will get it a day early but if they are very generous 2 days :p

That's what I'm hoping for too......let me know if you get an email from them.

I think they send out an email when they have shipped it but not sure. Maybe Pacmanate can help on this as he has ordered from them before?

Legendz54
10-21-2012, 02:53 PM
Is it confirmed to get to you on 31 st only for UK and mainland? if i order now from Australia can it get here a few days early from shopto?

BBALive
10-21-2012, 02:56 PM
Has anyone already heard something from ubiworkshop about the ubiworkshop edition? An e-mail or something? Its only 10 before ac3 comes out and i have no idea how long it takes to ship from America to Belgium. But it takes 2-3 days if ubishop sends me something from Germany. So i think its somewhat time to ship.

It says they deliver from Luxembourg on my invoice.

bart578
10-21-2012, 02:57 PM
Is it confirmed to get to you on 31 st only for UK and mainland?

Yes, they do a thing where if it turns up late for any reason on their account they give you 5 credit to your account, so I would say they ship in plenty of time. The cut off for their pre-order is 12pm monday 29th oct, so I would think all pre-orders will have been shipped out by that time. Still, no guarantees on the royal mail side of things though.

If I were you and you wanted it on the release day I'd go to your nearest store and just get it there and then. If you pre-order from outside Aus I'd have thought it would be very slim chance of you getting it on release day.........

Legendz54
10-21-2012, 03:00 PM
Yes, they do a thing where if it turns up late for any reason on their account they give you 5 credit to your account, so I would say they ship in plenty of time. The cut off for their pre-order is 12pm monday 29th oct, so I would think all pre-orders will have been shipped out by that time. Still, no guarantees on the royal mail side of things though.

I dont think i can do it, im going to be too stressed if i order it online, I think i will stick to the midnight release.

bart578
10-21-2012, 03:04 PM
I dont think i can do it, im going to be too stressed if i order it online, I think i will stick to the midnight release.

I would......definetly, if you want it on the day.

Think of it this way, if you go to the midnight release you gonna get it at least a day before we do!!! Midnight there is like 4pm here! I'm gonna be waiting for the postman on the 31st if it dont get here sooner and he wont be here much before 1pm so you will have had the game for 24hrs by then.....lol

lothario-da-be
10-21-2012, 03:05 PM
It says they deliver from Luxembourg on my invoice.
Did you ordered it? where do you live? A friend ordered it for me and he would send me an e-mail if he got an e-mail.Do you have one?

pacmanate
10-21-2012, 03:13 PM
Is it confirmed to get to you on 31 st only for UK and mainland? if i order now from Australia can it get here a few days early from shopto?

Nope.

eagleforlife1
10-21-2012, 03:14 PM
Did you ordered it? where do you live? A friend ordered it for me and he would send me an e-mail if he got an e-mail.Do you have one?

They always deliver from Luxembourg. Last year with Revelations I got an email six days before release telling me that it had dispatched and it arrived two days later (I live in England).

lothario-da-be
10-21-2012, 03:15 PM
They always deliver from Luxembourg. Last year with Revelations I got an email six days before release telling me that it had dispatched and it arrived two days ater (I live in England).
but i'am talking about the ubiworkshop edition. i Don't think they ship from Europe.

pacmanate
10-21-2012, 03:16 PM
They always deliver from Luxembourg. Last year with Revelations I got an email six days before release telling me that it had dispatched and it arrived two days ater (I live in England).

Thats amazing! :O Should get it Saturday then?

BBALive
10-21-2012, 04:21 PM
That would be great.

Ielgon
10-21-2012, 04:27 PM

Must be why I always get them like a week early then! XD

I hope all you guys get it early somehow! I have exams tuesday and wednesday. New shipments usually arrive at my local store on thursday (even if they are meant to come out the week after) so I usually get them then or friday. So I guess I'm lucky free time wise.

pacmanate
10-21-2012, 04:46 PM
If we were game reviewers, we would already have the game :|

playassassins1
10-21-2012, 04:49 PM
Must be why I always get them like a week early then! XD

I hope all you guys get it early somehow! I have exams tuesday and wednesday. New shipments usually arrive at my local store on thursday (even if they are meant to come out the week after) so I usually get them then or friday. So I guess I'm lucky free time wise.

We all know how much Gamemania likes to do that xD

eagleforlife1
10-21-2012, 06:32 PM
but i'am talking about the ubiworkshop edition. i Don't think they ship from Europe.

Oh ok, maybe not then. I ordered from ubishop and linked the two. Sorry for the confusion.

eagleforlife1
10-21-2012, 06:33 PM

Afraid not. UPS who do the deliveries don't deliver on weekends. I'm guessing Monday the 29th.

bart578
10-21-2012, 06:40 PM
If we were game reviewers, we would already have the game :|

and the decent flag to boot :-/

Ielgon
10-21-2012, 07:43 PM
We all know how much Gamemania likes to do that xD

If only everyone lived near a Gamemania, then everyone would always get their copies early! Seriously, I have gotten every game I pre-ordered the past year or so atleast 4/5 days early. XD

....then again they only do it because they don't get in trouble since the customers are intelligent enough not to immediately leak things to the internet and to play the game instead (Not looking at you wonderful AC community, but at the CoD and Halo ones).

dewgel
10-21-2012, 09:08 PM
I really wouldn't expect the game as early as some of you are saying. The size and scope of the game this year will be under strict monitoring. It may arrive a little early but I'd doubt it.

pacmanate
10-21-2012, 10:13 PM
Afraid not. UPS who do the deliveries don't deliver on weekends. I'm guessing Monday the 29th.

Stupid UPS :mad:

AWBiggs
10-22-2012, 03:47 AM

Ubiworkshop edition is shipped from Canada from what I can tell, (http://www.ubiworkshop.com/faq/shipping-delivery/) assuming they have the correct amount of stock ready to go now, I would expect it would ship end of this week on the 25th or 26th (Thurs/Fri) to meet the "street date" of the game. So assuming all goes well, should take between 3 - 5 days to get to any location depending on whether they ship via UPS or Canada Post (I would assume the latter). So as they'll (logically) ship it all at one go at the end of the week, UbiWorkshop editions could start showing up on the 29th if you're (we're) lucky. But I wouldn't expect it before then...

That's all speculation of course... but method to my madness...

dprometeo
10-22-2012, 04:22 AM
I got Revelations last year a few days before. My status now is order in process. Probably it will be shipped today!!! I'm living in England, so if it happens it will arrives thursday-friday max. :D

Jocelyne1492
10-22-2012, 07:29 AM
I woke up this morning expecting to see my order from (from UbiShop on Standard Delivery) dispatched, but it wasn't. From what I can remember, last year Revelations left Luxemburg about ten days before, and it arrived one day before the release date, at about 2pm. I live in the UK by the way. I highly doubt that it will be dispatched on the 26th, as UPS don't operate at weekends, giving it only four days to travel. What do you think is the latest date it'll be dispatched on for arrival before the 31st?

Ielgon
10-22-2012, 11:24 AM
I see people here assuming that once it is shipped it will take a set number of days to arrive. Just to avoid dissapointment I wouldn't assume that. I've had shipments from my own country (which the mail service claims will be delivered the next day) turn up 2 weeks later. Just don't get too excited when it says shipped because it might arrive later than you will expect (around release date of course, but it won't neccesarily be before. Even if it is shipped early). Just assume you'll have it on release date or one day after, that way if you get it early it's a nice suprise. Expecting it to come earlier than they told you will just set you up for dissapointment.

pacmanate
10-22-2012, 12:59 PM
Do you get tracking?

eagleforlife1
10-22-2012, 01:04 PM
Do you get tracking?

Yes

Commissar38
10-22-2012, 03:50 PM
UPS does indeed move packages on the weekends. Even sundays. They just don't make deliveries on the weekends. I believe if Ubi wanted everyone to get their packages on release day they would probably start making their shipments on Thursday at the very earliest so they could arrive on Tuesday. Tho I suspect I'll be getting my Limited Edition on Monday. But I wouldn't expect anyone to get their version this week.

GISMO786
10-23-2012, 12:28 AM
Looking back at last year, having pre-ordered ACR Animus Edition from UbiShop, the release date for the UK was 15th November 2011. The shipment was shipped on the 10th November 2011 and I received it on the 14th. So I am expecting my AC3 Freedom Edition on the 30th with it being shipped on Thursday 25th October. However, I remember receiving ACB Codex Edition two days earlier but the release date for that was a Friday whereas last year and this year the release date is midweek so the shipping process occurs over the weekend, hence a day early or on release day. Either way I can't wait another week.

JCearlyyears
10-23-2012, 12:41 AM
Anyone know where the orders ship from in the U.S.A? I wonder if I could get my next game early..
Edit: I pre order from Gamestop usually... don't know if that helps

BandicootBeav
10-23-2012, 07:20 PM
I got animus edition 5 days early last year, came on the friday so hopefully expecting the same thing as ordering from the ubisoft shop. Please? I hate waiting......

pacmanate
10-23-2012, 07:38 PM
I got animus edition 5 days early last year, came on the friday so hopefully expecting the same thing as ordering from the ubisoft shop. Please? I hate waiting......

5 days?!

Commissar38
10-23-2012, 08:14 PM
With all the hype and attention around this game I think the only people who'll have it 5 days early are major game reviewers and some lucky duckies who know a guy who works in a warehouse

Ielgon
10-23-2012, 08:16 PM
5 days?!

*Cough* had it 7 days early *cough*

pacmanate
10-23-2012, 08:27 PM
*cough* had it 7 days early *cough*

what?!

bart578
10-23-2012, 08:28 PM
*Cough* had it 7 days early *cough*

Cough.....Choke......Proof?? say a pic of you and the game box??

Ielgon
10-23-2012, 08:30 PM
what?!

And I just legally get the "box" editions (Codex, Animus and this time Freedom) through my local gamestore, no buddies in warehouses or any of that.

Expecting AC3 end of this week (which is usually when the shipments come in). Which isn't as early as Revelations was, but still early. XD

Cough.....Choke......Proof?? say a pic of you and the game box??

Sure I'll just step in my timemachine and go back to when Revelations came out. How can I go back and take a picture of that now? Maybe I can see whether I can show you when I got the first trophy?

Here it is:
http://tinypic.com/r/2uohqhh/6
I got it about 7 days early, but couldn't play for a while due to exams (Exams > AC!? Crazy I know!) Revelations came out on the 15th. My first trophy is dated the 12th. Can't provide more proof than this, just take my word for it.

Oh and if I get AC3 early too I won't be posting about it/I'll be dark for a long time (both to avoid the Hidden ban blade and out of respect to Ubisoft and the people who hate leaks/don't want to be spoiled accidentally.....and because I'll be playing XD).

Commissar38
10-23-2012, 08:38 PM
I would understand someone getting a follow-up game like Brotherhood or Revelations early (especially if you live in Europe where game retailers can play faster and looser than American retailers.) My point is that I feel that Ubisoft has a very tight delivery and distribution timeline for this game to prevent the game from showing up on torrent sites 4 days before release. And I feel that way because AC3 isn't Revelations or Brotherhood that were formulaic by design. AC3 has a bigger budget, and a large dev team as well as a huge PR campaign that started over six months ago. Ubisoft would work hard to prevent their product from slipping out on the market before they would want to. Hence I think the first people to get their copies will likely get them within a day of release.

bart578
10-23-2012, 08:57 PM
And I just legally get the "box" editions (Codex, Animus and this time Freedom) through my local gamestore, no buddies in warehouses or any of that.

Expecting AC3 end of this week (which is usually when the shipments come in).

Here it is:
http://tinypic.com/r/2uohqhh/6

Oh and if I get AC3 early ).

Ahhh.....I thought you were talking about AC3.........

Ielgon
10-23-2012, 09:00 PM
Ahhh.....I thought you were talking about AC3.........

Nah, I wish! XD

Was about Revelations who someone else said people got a couple of days early. Was just saying it wasn't just a couple of days but a week for some "normal" customers.

Lights Out Asia
10-23-2012, 11:31 PM
I ordered my UbiWorkshop edition three days ago and it still says "Awaiting Fufillment"... now I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I'm guessing it's not a good thing. Does this mean they're out of stock of a certain piece of my package or what? Anyone know? lol

DriedAxe
10-24-2012, 12:00 AM
Hmmmm, I still can't view my invoice and it looked like Ubisoft only ring fenced the money and didn't take it. Is this the same for anyone else who pre-ordered through ubisoft? Getting quite worried now that something might be wrong as it isn't long till release now.

F4H bandicoot
10-24-2012, 12:02 AM
It's like 6/7 days, don't see why people would be worried.

pacmanate
10-24-2012, 08:32 AM
It's like 6/7 days, don't see why people would be worried.

Me neither, my order is still in progress, I don't expect it to change until tomorrow

misterB2001
10-24-2012, 08:44 AM
Hmmmm, I still can't view my invoice and it looked like Ubisoft only ring fenced the money and didn't take it. Is this the same for anyone else who pre-ordered through ubisoft? Getting quite worried now that something might be wrong as it isn't long till release now.

My money was taken back in March when I preordered it.

Kestrel_OvO
10-24-2012, 08:49 AM
I have two questions for those who have ordered from the Ubisoft store before.

1. Did the items arrive on time?
2. For 360 versions, did they send you the right region? E.g. PAL, NTSC

Just curious :p

eagleforlife1
10-24-2012, 09:38 AM
I have two questions for those who have ordered from the Ubisoft store before.

1. Did the items arrive arrive on time?
2. For 360 versions, did they send you the right region? E.g. PAL, NTSC

Just curious :p

1. Only done it once before and Revelations arrived four days early.
2. I play on PS3.

Kestrel_OvO
10-24-2012, 10:48 AM
Ah, thanks.

Looking back at my previous post, I have no idea why I wrote "arrive" twice -__-

eagleforlife1
10-24-2012, 11:48 AM
Ah, thanks.

Looking back at my previous post, I have no idea why I wrote "arrive" twice -__-

Freudian slip ;)

Nightmare8767
10-24-2012, 01:35 PM
Guys, just letting you know I'm hearing Ubishop has started shipping Liberation and all editions minus Freedom (atm no e-mail).

devilanubis
10-24-2012, 03:06 PM
My copy of liberation from ubistore still says order submitted :( oh well I suppose AC3 will probably come first and will have to do :P

Also anyone from the UK used gamestop before? I was just wondering what their deliveries are like? :)

pacmanate
10-24-2012, 03:26 PM
Guys, just letting you know I'm hearing Ubishop has started shipping Liberation and all editions minus Freedom (atm no e-mail).

Heard from who :S

Nightmare8767
10-24-2012, 04:13 PM
Heard from who :S

It's a way of saying I've read quite a few people hat Liberation and AC3 have been sent already from Ubishop.
Problem is, only Freedom users seem to be the ones who haven't got a single e-mail.

Which worries me. I live in Spain and it seems that GAME is sending their pre-orders so that on Friday everyone has it, the same seems to be the case (I can't say it's 100% official since they haven't sent anything yet) with another web based store. So everyone around me will be able to play on Friday, it seems.

lothario-da-be
10-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Has anyone already heard something from ubiworkshop about the ubiworkshop edition? An e-mail or something? Its only 7 days before ac3 comes out and i have no idea how long it takes to ship from America to Belgium. But it takes 2-3 days if ubishop sends me something from Germany. So i think its somewhat time to ship.

pacmanate
10-24-2012, 04:21 PM
Has anyone already heard something from ubiworkshop about the ubiworkshop edition? An e-mail or something? Its only 7 days before ac3 comes out and i have no idea how long it takes to ship from America to Belgium. But it takes 2-3 days if ubishop sends me something from Germany. So i think its somewhat time to ship.

They will most likely start shipping tomorrow or Friday

LightRey
10-24-2012, 04:23 PM
I'm pretty sure the time they start shipping depends on where it's being delivered. My copy of ACR was sent on the same day it arrived for others, and I still received it a day early.

zerocooll21
10-24-2012, 04:26 PM
I ordered from Ubi (not workshop), and there was a note about the order will be shipped after release date of 10/24/12. It disappeared this AM and still not notice here. I wonder where they will be shipping from.

Commissar38
10-24-2012, 04:29 PM
I agree with Pacmanate, thursday or friday is the most likely ship date. With monday or tuesday being the likely delivery date here stateside.

willstannard
10-24-2012, 04:36 PM
If I preordered form ubisoft right now, would I still revive the game the same day as everyone els? I'm in the UK and is a Monday delivery likely in England? Thanks

pacmanate
10-24-2012, 04:46 PM
If I preordered form ubisoft right now, would I still revive the game the same day as everyone els? I'm in the UK and is a Monday delivery likely in England? Thanks

Don't expect it on Monday for starters...

And you will still get it the same day everyone else does, they haven't started shipping yet.

Mr_Shade
10-24-2012, 04:48 PM
I'm pretty sure the time they start shipping depends on where it's being delivered. My copy of ACR was sent on the same day it arrived for others, and I still received it a day early.
it does ;)

I can't say when - since it will open the flood gates for people asking about their orders etc, however different places will ship on different days - depending on both the release date and I assume how good the postal service is ;)

Everyone should get the game for release day ;)

If you are yet to order - I suggest you do so sooner rather than later - since they are INCREDIBLY busy with this game! ;)

The game releases on Weds - 31st in the UK - so you may be lucky to get it on the Tuesday, if not you will on weds ;)

I think they will email you when it's shipped ;)

F4H bandicoot
10-24-2012, 04:53 PM
As in Countries or regions within said countries, or both??

zerocooll21
10-24-2012, 04:59 PM
WHy a day later in the UK?

pacmanate
10-24-2012, 05:00 PM

Because we suck.

Commissar38
10-24-2012, 05:01 PM

Because the release date in the EU is 31 OCT as opposed to 30 OCT here in the US

Mr_Shade
10-24-2012, 05:01 PM
As in Countries or regions within said countries, or both??
both ;)

So it's not a simple case of everyone's game will ship at the same time - since some postal services are quicker than others ;)

pacmanate
10-24-2012, 05:02 PM
I thought UK orders were shipped by UPS?

Mr_Shade
10-24-2012, 05:02 PM
Because we suck.
yeah you do :P

zerocooll21
10-24-2012, 05:05 PM
Because the release date in the EU is 31 OCT as opposed to 30 OCT here in the US

LOL Yah I can see that. I was asking WHY :p

So it's not a simple case of everyone's game will ship at the same time - since some postal services are quicker than others ;)

So its postal service or UPS/FEdex?

pacmanate
10-24-2012, 05:07 PM
The UK release is after the US release because Connor is a patriot.

*runs away*

Commissar38
10-24-2012, 05:08 PM
LOL Yah I can see that. I was asking WHY :p

Lol no idea. Could be a logistics thing but again, no idea. Or maybe Ubisoft wants to watch Europe sweat it out for another day.

Mr_Shade
10-24-2012, 05:09 PM
it's more than likely due to the US always having game releases on a Tuesday? [maybe?]

EU = Thursdays or Fridays

Weds = better than friday ;)

Re: what postal service the shop uses - You will have to ask them ;)

lightlamp
10-24-2012, 05:12 PM
it's more than likely due to the US always having game releases on a Tuesday? [maybe?]

EU = Thursdays or Fridays

Weds = better than friday ;)

Re: what postal service the shop uses - You will have to ask them ;)Isnt the UK getting Far cry 3 early on the 30th of November?

pacmanate
10-24-2012, 05:12 PM
I cant find their email :|

lothario-da-be
10-24-2012, 05:13 PM
They will most likely start shipping tomorrow or Friday
so it takes only 6 days to ship something from America?

pacmanate
10-24-2012, 05:16 PM
so it takes only 6 days to ship something from America?

Probably 2 or 3.

I just emailed Ubishop support so hopefully should get a reply in the next 5 hours.

projectpat06
10-24-2012, 05:17 PM
I figured the release date was the 30th for US and 31st for the UK because Ubisoft Montreal is located in the Eastern Time Zone so they would start the release there then it would be midnight in each time zone afterwards. By the time it hits the UK again, it would be the 31st since midnight on 30th in the Uk would be before midnight on the 30th for Ubisoft.

pacmanate
10-24-2012, 05:18 PM
I figured the release date was the 30th for US and 31st for the UK because Ubisoft Montreal is located in the Eastern Time Zone so they would start the release there then it would be midnight in each time zone afterwards. By the time it hits the UK again, it would be the 31st since midnight on 30th in the Uk would be before midnight on the 30th for Ubisoft.

You just gave me a headache :P

Mr_Shade
10-24-2012, 05:18 PM
so it takes only 6 days to ship something from America?If you ordered from your local Ubishop - it's shipped from your country or region.

If you ordered from the US shop and live in the EU - you are at the mercy of the postal / shipping service, so you are best asking the ubishop if you will receive it on launch day.

They do expect to deliver everyones game for launch day - assuming you have used your own countries shop - they can't always guarantee it if you are importing - due to customs checks etc

Best to contact them directly.

lothario-da-be
10-24-2012, 05:19 PM
Probably 2 or 3.

I just emailed Ubishop support so hopefully should get a reply in the next 5 hours.
I realy thought it was a week or more lol. But it is 2 days from Germany to belgium so i assumed a week for America.

pacmanate
10-24-2012, 05:21 PM
I realy thought it was a week or more lol. But it is 2 days from Germany to belgium so i assumed a week for America.

As Shade said, they ship Locally if you ordered it from your regions store.

lothario-da-be
10-24-2012, 05:22 PM
If you ordered from your local Ubishop - it's shipped from your country or region.

If you ordered from the US shop and live in the EU - you are at the mercy of the postal / shipping service, so you are best asking the ubishop if you will receive it on launch day.

They do expect to deliver everyones game for launch day - assuming you have used your own countries shop - they can't always guarantee it if you are importing - due to customs checks etc

Best to contact them directly.
Did you just said it maybe won't arrive?:(:mad::nonchalance:
I have no problem with it arriving too late, i also ordered the freedom edition.

lothario-da-be
10-24-2012, 05:23 PM
As Shade said, they ship Locally if you ordered it from your regions store.
But i ordered from ubiWORKSHOP and that in america (i think)

pacmanate
10-24-2012, 05:25 PM

Oh yeah, Ubiworkshop is America only... you are screwed. SCREWED :(

lothario-da-be
10-24-2012, 05:27 PM
Oh yeah, Ubiworkshop is America only... you are screwed. SCREWED :(
And what does screwed mean?

pacmanate
10-24-2012, 05:28 PM
And what does screwed mean?

Well its international... You might get it on release day or after.

lothario-da-be
10-24-2012, 05:30 PM
Well its international... You might get it on release day or after.
I don't mind getting it a day later but i'am worried i don't have an e-mail that its shipped. And it looks like nobody ordered the ubiworkshop edition here.

Commissar38
10-24-2012, 05:33 PM
Yeah if it's shipped UPS Worldwide it should be delivered either on or within a day of release even if you ordered it from America. I can't speak for the local European post offices though. I don't know if they lose stuff like the US Post Office.

lothario-da-be
10-24-2012, 05:34 PM
Yeah if it's shipped UPS Worldwide it should be delivered either on or within a day of release even if you ordered it from America. I can't speak for the local European post offices though. I don't know if they lose stuff like the US Post Office.
But your copy doesen't have to go over the ocean.

zerocooll21
10-24-2012, 05:35 PM
Montreal isn't too far from me, hopefully I get it sooner.

So if UK gets its a day later than Japan get it a day earlier! Booking flight now!

lothario-da-be
I'am scared they won't send it :nonchalance:

zerocooll21
The UK release is after the US release because Connor is a patriot.

*runs away*

hahahahahahahaha, we do love our Patriots. in New England at least :p

Mr_Shade
10-24-2012, 05:41 PM
Best to contact them as ask if they know how long it would take.

If shipping internationally - you have customs etc to deal with, which can delay the item - if you're unlucky..

Best to contact them though and check ;)

lothario-da-be
10-24-2012, 05:43 PM
Best to contact them as ask if they know how long it would take.

If shipping internationally - you have customs etc to deal with, which can delay the item - if you're unlucky..

Best to contact them though and check ;)
Ok thanks Mr-shade

Nightmare8767
10-24-2012, 05:43 PM
Guys, so... err... Someone over a spanish forum has called Ubishop. Looks like they're not shipping special editions of the game until Monday for EU :(

LightRey
10-24-2012, 05:45 PM
Guys, so... err... Someone over a spanish forum has called Ubishop. Looks like they're not shipping special editions of the game until Monday for EU :(
Makes sense. Took 1-2 days for my copy of ACR to arrive and that arrived a day early.

zerocooll21
10-24-2012, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the info Mr Shade :D

willstannard
10-24-2012, 06:00 PM
who els has preordered from the UK with shopto? and whats your order status?

lightlamp
10-24-2012, 06:23 PM
Shopto said they will be despatched on Monday

Jocelyne1492
10-24-2012, 06:35 PM

I doubt that. It took about 5 days to get ACR from Germany to the UK last time.

eagleforlife1
10-24-2012, 06:36 PM
I doubt that. It took about 5 days to get ACR from Germany to the UK last time.

It arrived in two for me :p

shinyFezzan
10-24-2012, 06:42 PM
Nope, not yet dispatched.

Ordered from amazon though.

Layytez
10-24-2012, 06:49 PM
Shopto said they will be despatched on Monday

Dispatched on Monday ? Looks like us Shopto users are getting it Tuesday.

lothario-da-be
10-24-2012, 06:49 PM
Nope, not yet dispatched.

Ordered from amazon though.
Planning to buy ac stuff from amazon is it a good onlineshop?

zerocooll21
10-24-2012, 06:50 PM

Just buy from Ubisoft.

Layytez
10-24-2012, 06:51 PM

Amazon is great. They do have other sellers on their site but all the things I buy are from Amazon themselves.

Mr_Shade
10-24-2012, 06:51 PM
From my personal experience Amazon are OK, however they do have a hit or miss rep for pre-orders - last few times have been a little later for me..

I blame the post man for losing my last order..

However milage may vary - other people swear by them :)

SevereAtrophy
10-24-2012, 06:56 PM
I have had good delivery times for Amazon, I got Rocksmith beginning of the month on the day, they do seem to leave fulfilment right to the last minute though.

Is it wrong I work for HMV, and buy my games off Amazon :nonchalance: lol

GISMO786
10-24-2012, 06:57 PM
This was just last month. I pre-ordered FIFA 13 from Amazon and chose First Class. They despatched it day before release and I got day after release. So I would be cautious with Amazon considering AC3 is a major release with huge demand.

lightlamp
10-24-2012, 06:57 PM
Shopto always do free 1st class delivery and in my experience every order i got from them arrives the next day and pre-orders a day before release which is amazing considering i live in the highlands of Scotland.I just wish they had a pre-order bonus

bart578
10-24-2012, 07:05 PM

Yep....Ive ordered the join or die edition from them. Ive heard nothing yet.

bart578
10-24-2012, 07:07 PM
Dispatched on Monday ? Looks like us Shopto users are getting it Tuesday.

Lets hope so.......

Is this thread going to be for just ubisoft pre orders or is someone going to start a "post here when you get it " thread?

willstannard
10-24-2012, 07:09 PM
Yep....Ive ordered the join or die edition from them. Ive heard nothing yet.
Same here :L dw shopto are usually at least a day early :P

GISMO786
10-24-2012, 07:09 PM
I believe no one is going to post here once they get it. Busy playing AC3.

SevereAtrophy
10-24-2012, 07:11 PM
^^^Agree with this one

lightlamp
10-24-2012, 07:14 PM
I will be on the forums just waiting for the game to install to my hard drive gonna be an annoying wait

pacmanate
10-24-2012, 07:34 PM
Anyone ordering from ShopTo will get the game tuesday, if you don't, you can cut my balls off.

ACfan443
10-24-2012, 07:36 PM
Anyone ordering from ShopTo will get the game tuesday, if you don't, you can cut my balls off.

Knife at the ready...

pacmanate
10-24-2012, 07:39 PM
Knife at the ready...

Trust me you will. ShopTo always get you the game the day after. I have over 40 orders from them, I know.

lightlamp
10-24-2012, 07:43 PM
I'll hold you to it

ACfan443
10-24-2012, 07:47 PM
Trust me you will. ShopTo always get you the game the day after. I have over 40 orders from them, I know.

The day AFTER you say? *sharpens knife against ceramic rod* ;)

KH_Austin
10-24-2012, 08:09 PM
For those who already had pre-ordered the game: Don't even think about taking pics of it or else.. Thank you for your time. :P

I'm going to buy it at my local Wal-mart store the day it comes out like I did with my Assassin's Creed 3 shirt which I will proudly wear on the day it comes out! :D

bart578
10-24-2012, 08:15 PM

Hope you got three balls cause I want one too!!!! lol.

I'll post on tuesday if and when it gets here.................

bart578
10-24-2012, 08:17 PM
For those who already had pre-ordered the game: Don't even think about taking pics of it or else.. Thank you for your time. :P

I'm going to buy it at my local Wal-mart store the day it comes out like I did with my Assassin's Creed 3 shirt which I will proudly wear on the day it comes out! :D

Sounds like a plan :D

SevereAtrophy
10-24-2012, 08:18 PM

Ill post on Wednesday seeing as that's the release date for UK.

KH_Austin
10-24-2012, 08:19 PM

I'll pass on the balls menu..

And I just told everybody not to take some pics! :P

bart578
10-24-2012, 08:21 PM
I'll pass on the balls menu..

And I just told everybody not to take some pics! :P

dont worry.....you wont get any spoilers from me......the surpise is all yours

KH_Austin
10-24-2012, 08:25 PM
dont worry.....you wont get any spoilers from me......the surpise is all yours

Thank you!! xD

So, you joined this month, huh? Welcome to the forums, though at the moment there is not much everybody here.. some of them went dark.. I'm having hard time to go to dark mode, lol.

pacmanate
10-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Thank you!! xD

So, you joined this month, huh? Welcome to the forums, though at the moment there is not much everybody here.. some of them went dark.. I'm having hard time to go to dark mode, lol.

You should go dark by Sunday at least if you want to keep away from spoilers

KH_Austin
10-24-2012, 08:31 PM
You should go dark by Sunday at least if you want to keep away from spoilers

I'm thinking that, too.. I'll be busy trying to cram Revelations in one go. How about you, Pacmanate?

bart578
10-24-2012, 08:34 PM
Thank you!! xD

Thanks.....yep just joined. I haven't played any other AC games, was tempted to get AC1 or AC2, but as AC3 is almost here I'm just gonna wait for the best! I love openworld games so was drawn to AC3 straight away. Its out Wed here but pre ordered through ShopTo so according to Pacmanate and his balls! it will arrive Tuesday.

pacmanate
10-24-2012, 08:36 PM
I'm thinking that, too.. I'll be busy trying to cram Revelations in one go. How about you, Pacmanate?

I started playing through AC:B again yesterday, but only main missions and not bothering about side stuff and renovations. Think I am on sequence 6 now so I should finish AC:B by Friday. Then I will also be playing AC:R over the weekend until Monday.

KH_Austin
10-24-2012, 08:37 PM
Thanks.....yep just joined. I haven't played any other AC games, was tempted to get AC1 or AC2, but as AC3 is almost here I'm just gonna wait for the best! I love openworld games so was drawn to AC3 straight away. Its out Wed here but pre ordered through ShopTo so according to Pacmanate and his balls! it will arrive Tuesday.

Well, normally, to really understand the story of the modern day story, it's better off to play AC1, 2, Brotherhood and Revelations. I hope you can do that so you can enjoy the universe that is called Assassin's Creed! :D

Well, lucky you, lol.. I hope you enjoy it as I will, too!

Commissar38
10-24-2012, 08:43 PM
Well since all the cool kids are posting when they get their version of AC3 I guess I'll post when I receive mine from Amazon. If I remember. And I'm not too busy playing AC3.

AllThatJuice
10-24-2012, 09:10 PM
Anyone else order from Simply Games?

willstannard
10-24-2012, 09:51 PM
That's what I wanna hear :D

KH_Austin
10-24-2012, 10:10 PM
That's what I wanna hear :D

Not really, lol. XD And how do you do multiple quote at one time?? I forgot how.

pacmanate
10-24-2012, 11:02 PM
Anyone else order from Simply Games?

I have aswell... order 2 versions, but yeah they were cheapest :P They have very good reviews and I don't doubt them, I think they will ship Monday like most retailers.

AllThatJuice
10-25-2012, 01:37 AM
I have aswell... order 2 versions, but yeah they were cheapest :P They have very good reviews and I don't doubt them, I think they will ship Monday like most retailers.

Well they pretty much guarantee release date delivery, so all's good in the hood.

Kestrel_OvO
10-25-2012, 07:44 AM
My order (UbiWorkshop Edition) is 'awaiting fulfilment.' Does anybody know what that means? Or does anyone else's order have the same status?

pacmanate
10-25-2012, 10:29 AM
Here is some info for you guys!

ShopTo - Anyone ordering from ShopTo will have their order shipped on Monday. You will get it the next day as ShopTo always do this, have 40+ orders with them and it has always been the case.
SimplyGames - Got an email from these guys yesterday and they said they are going to ship 3-4 days before release date to make sure it comes in time

Any other retailer (Game/Gamespot) - Most likely will ship on a Monday like most other retailers to get the game to you a day before. (Unconfirmed)
Ubishop - These guys will most likely ship Friday or Saturday for the 31st October (Unconfirmed)

eagleforlife1
10-25-2012, 02:30 PM
What about Ubishop?

pacmanate
10-25-2012, 03:15 PM
What about Ubishop?

Sorry I meant to put Ubishop. I kept doing that earlier in google too, kept writing ubiworkshop instead of ubishop for some reason

Commissar38
10-25-2012, 03:28 PM
I think Amazon is going to ship either tomorrow or Saturday since I picked release date delivery.

pacmanate
10-25-2012, 03:30 PM
I think Amazon is going to ship either tomorrow or Saturday since I picked release date delivery.

They will ship on Saturday or Monday as they ship first class which normally takes a day.

Commissar38
10-25-2012, 03:35 PM
They will ship on Saturday or Monday as they ship first class which normally takes a day.

I never ship anything by First Class US Mail if I can avoid it. I work for UPS so I try to show love to the mother company when I can.

But I picked 2 Day Air so I think it will leave on Saturday most likely, but even UPS would tell you you're cutting it close.

SevereAtrophy
10-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Hah. My copy of Rocksmith was sent out by Amazon the day before release... thats cutting it close. I still got it on day 1 though.

I expect my copy of AC3 to be the same.

Commissar38
10-25-2012, 03:50 PM
Allowing a package arrive in One Day by Two Day Air is what we in the package shipping industry refer to as ballsy.

JanHendrik85
10-25-2012, 03:50 PM
This is the first time I ordered a game at the UbiShop (Germany), I hope there will be enough Freedom editions. You can still pre-order it, strange...
At Amazon.de Limited Editions are often sold out very quickly. I got the Zelda Skyward Sword Limited Edition Pack only because I pre-ordered already in the summer.

pacmanate
10-25-2012, 03:53 PM
This is the first time I ordered a game at the UbiShop (Germany), I hope there will be enough Freedom editions. You can still pre-order it, strange...
At Amazon.de Limited Editions are often sold out very quickly. I got the Zelda Skyward Sword Limited Edition Pack only because I pre-ordered already in the summer.

Same, and thats because they haven't shipped and still have stock

eagleforlife1
10-25-2012, 04:20 PM
I just got this response from Ubisoft:

'The games (AC3 and AC3:L) have been purchased on separate orders, but both will be sent with the intention of it reaching you on the day of release. An email will be sent when the game is shipped. We use UPS to deliver your parcel and a tracking number will be included with your confirmation email

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.'

pacmanate
10-25-2012, 04:41 PM
I just got this response from Ubisoft:

'The games (AC3 and AC3:L) have been purchased on separate orders, but both will be sent with the intention of it reaching you on the day of release. An email will be sent when the game is shipped. We use UPS to deliver your parcel and a tracking number will be included with your confirmation email

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.'

Might as well ask when they are shipping. I thought it would be UPS as Ubiworkshop uses them

LightRey
10-25-2012, 04:44 PM
Might as well ask when they are shipping. I thought it would be UPS as Ubiworkshop uses them
They ship based on where it's going to.

zerocooll21
10-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Card was charged today! Got a wicked fast response from Ubi, their Orders will ship from US on UPS :D

pacmanate
10-25-2012, 05:25 PM
My card was charged in March

zerocooll21
10-25-2012, 05:35 PM
I ordered in april and they charged me but it dropped off. Not really a fan of that, should take the money when the item is bought, not 5 months down the road.

eagleforlife1
10-25-2012, 06:05 PM

That was exactly what I did ask.

Lights Out Asia
10-25-2012, 06:48 PM
****it, mine is still under "Waiting Fulfillment"... I still don't really know what that means.

pacmanate
10-25-2012, 06:52 PM
That was exactly what I did ask.

I got a similar response to yours basically saying you will get an email when shipped and it will be UPS.

SevereAtrophy
10-25-2012, 07:32 PM
Well my Amazon UK payment has just been taken and is now pending. Don't expect it to send until next week though.

Kestrel_OvO
10-25-2012, 08:11 PM
"If you have ordered your copy before October 20th, we start shipping your UbiWorkshop Editions on October 25th. If you have ordered your copy after October 20th, shipping will start on October 29th."

From the UbiWorkshop Edition page.

pacmanate
10-25-2012, 08:21 PM
But they havent been dispatched :(

Kestrel_OvO
10-25-2012, 08:26 PM
Maybe they will ship it later today?

Does anybody know what Subject 4 is? I read that it's a 'compilation of The Chain and The Fall' on the AC wiki. So is it both graphic novels in one book?

Lights Out Asia
10-25-2012, 08:27 PM
What if you ordered ON the 20th? haha

pacmanate
10-25-2012, 08:28 PM
What if you ordered ON the 20th? haha

Then you are screwed

lothario-da-be
10-25-2012, 08:37 PM
"If you have ordered your copy before October 20th, we start shipping your UbiWorkshop Editions on October 25th. If you have ordered your copy after October 20th, shipping will start on October 29th."

From the UbiWorkshop Edition page.
Ordered before the 20th and still no e-mail :(

Lights Out Asia
10-25-2012, 08:38 PM
Then you are screwed
HA, it's all good. Bought a copy from Gamestop as well. ;)

zerocooll21
10-25-2012, 08:49 PM
Ordered before the 20th and still no e-mail :(

Yah same here. I pre-ordered from Ubi when it first was availble then get a email weeks later that Ubiworkshop has a killer edtion and I've to cancel and re-order. Just stuck with Ubi, should have went with workshop I guess.

pacmanate
10-25-2012, 08:54 PM
sigh :(

zerocooll21
10-25-2012, 09:01 PM
yah i think I'm too close, prob wont be mailed till monday. Might go to midnight release at game stop and get it if it doesn't come before :p

UrDeviant1
10-25-2012, 10:40 PM
I'v had my Freedom edition ordered since March and the order status has changed to 'processing' Would be nice to get It for this weekend!

pacmanate
10-25-2012, 10:43 PM
I'v had my Freedom edition ordered since March and the order status has changed to 'processing' Would be nice to get It for this weekend!

Mine is still Order in Progress. I actually cant wait anymore, knowing other people have the game. I want to kill.

UrDeviant1
10-25-2012, 10:53 PM
Mine is still Order in Progress. I actually cant wait anymore, knowing other people have the game. I want to kill.

I know. And to think they will have all of tomorrow and SATURDAY to play It. I hope their eyes turn square.

Also, wouldn't 'progress' mean that the order is on its way to you? and processing mean that It's getting ready to leave the warehouse? You may still get it early.

zerocooll21
10-26-2012, 12:54 AM
Just got a email saying it shipped! No tracking number but if you take your order number, go to ups and track by reference you can find your info. Just past the order number in Shipment Reference and fill out the rest of the info / track.

Had to have it shipped to work so if it gets to the UPS warehouse this weekend I will have to wait till monday or go in and see if they will give :p

Kestrel_OvO
10-26-2012, 01:03 AM
Lucky! I have to wait until Monday for mine to ship since I ordered it yesterday...

My previous question: Does anybody know if the Subject 4 graphic novel that comes with the UbiWorkshop Edition collects both The Chain and The Fall?

AllThatJuice
10-26-2012, 01:10 AM
I reckon SImplyGames will ship on Monday, then it should get here for either Tuesday or for release on Wednesday. CANNOT WAIT.

De Filosoof
10-26-2012, 01:14 AM
Lucky! I have to wait until Monday for mine to ship since I ordered it yesterday...

My previous question: Does anybody know if the Subject 4 graphic novel that comes with the UbiWorkshop Edition collects both The Chain and The Fall?

Yeah both. lucky you :).

AWBiggs
10-26-2012, 05:39 AM
My Ubi Workshop edition has Shipped! Should arrive right on schedule! Pumped!

Kestrel_OvO
10-26-2012, 06:51 AM
Yeah both. lucky you :).

Great, thanks! I haven't gotten the chance to read the two graphic novels so I'm looking forward to that :)

mjsmufc99
10-26-2012, 07:58 AM
Hi guys this is my first post on the forum. HI. I preordered the game first day the freedom edition was announced. But mine hasn't been shipped. I'm a bit of a worrier. Just hoping the game will be here for launch day 31st October

SevereAtrophy
10-26-2012, 08:02 AM
Hi guys this is my first post on the forum. HI. I preordered the game first day the freedom edition was announced. But mine hasn't been shipped. I'm a bit of a worrier. Just hoping the game will be here for launch day 31st October

Well firstly, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here.
And as with your order it depends on where you live when they start shipping, so I wouldn't worry just yet, plenty of time.

Legendz54
10-26-2012, 08:14 AM
Picking mine up Tuesday night :)

mjsmufc99
10-26-2012, 08:20 AM
Thanks for replying. I had a bad experience with play.com regarding codex edition and GameStop was a day late regarding the animus edition with revelations. So I'm hoping Ubi don't let me down with the freedom edition. I know it's early but I'm a worrier. Will standard delivery make a difference compared to express. Thanks for welcoming me to the forum as well

jonnyrox5
10-26-2012, 09:08 AM
Hey guys i have ordered from ubishop on 7th September and the order is still processing. I am worried that my parcel will not get to me on release date as i live in the UK and my shipment is coming from Germany :( thanks for any help guys :)

mjsmufc99
10-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Yeah mines the same but they guaranteed me it will be here

jonnyrox5
10-26-2012, 09:49 AM
Yeah mines the same but they guaranteed me it will be here
how did they guarantee it would be there ?

mjsmufc99
10-26-2012, 10:00 AM
I was told by a representative they would be there for release date! So I'm just going by them! I'm hoping it will be here as I've been letdown by play.com, regarding codex edition and the animus edition by GameStop! So I'm hoping Ubisoft won't let me down!

pacmanate
10-26-2012, 10:13 AM
Just got a email saying it shipped! No tracking number but if you take your order number, go to ups and track by reference you can find your info. Just past the order number in Shipment Reference and fill out the rest of the info / track.

Had to have it shipped to work so if it gets to the UPS warehouse this weekend I will have to wait till monday or go in and see if they will give :p

Well you live in the US, so your release date is a day before mine (the UK), so mine should ship tomorrow then.

eagleforlife1
10-26-2012, 10:29 AM
Well you live in the US, so your release date is a day before mine (the UK), so mine should ship tomorrow then.

Yeah hopefully. I also hope that UPS actually transport goods between depot centres over weekends as well. Otherwise it migt not make it for release day. Although last year for me it took two days.

pacmanate
10-26-2012, 10:35 AM
Yeah hopefully. I also hope that UPS actually transport goods between depot centres over weekends as well. Otherwise it migt not make it for release day. Although last year for me it took two days.

Me and you should get it Monday regardless then, even if they ship on the Saturday. UPS do transport goods on Saturdays and Sundays but don't deliver on Saturdays unless it is special delivery.

devilanubis
10-26-2012, 10:36 AM
Still no change on both my freedom edition or liberations :-/ aslong as it's change by tomorrow i'll be happy :)

pacmanate
10-26-2012, 10:40 AM
Still no change on both my freedom edition or liberations :-/ aslong as it's change by tomorrow i'll be happy :)

If it doesn't it is cutting it a bit too close for my liking considering it is internationally shipped.

mjsmufc99
10-26-2012, 10:44 AM
If it doesn't it is cutting it a bit too close for my liking considering it is internationally shipped.

That's what I thought about my freedom edition. I've been let down by other companies last 2 years so went with ubi hoping it will be here for Wednesday! I live in uk btw

ACfan443
10-26-2012, 11:51 AM
Whoo! My order from ShopTo finally started processing. Now I'm VERY excited! :D

pacmanate
10-26-2012, 12:00 PM
Reposting this due to people not seeing this before.

ShopTo - Shipping Monday
SimplyGames - Shipping 3-4 days before release

zerocooll21
10-26-2012, 12:14 PM
WTFWTF, I'm not getting it till tuesday, end of day. Shipping from nashville TN...Beyond pissed since I skipped the midnight release + special editions so I could order from ubi and get it early...

Anyone know if gamestop takes unopened games as returns?

Assassin_M
10-26-2012, 12:15 PM
Looking at some of you Guys..

I`m happy to know that my Copy is safely waiting inside the store room of Gamestop:p (Pre-ordered at the shop)

pacmanate
10-26-2012, 12:24 PM
WTFWTF, I'm not getting it till tuesday, end of day. Shipping from nashville TN...Beyond pissed since I skipped the midnight release + special editions so I could order from ubi and get it early...

Anyone know if gamestop takes unopened games as returns?

Yes they do.

zerocooll21
10-26-2012, 12:26 PM
perfect, thanks bud.

Layytez
10-26-2012, 12:40 PM
Got a emailed receipt and my Shopto order is now processing :D

pacmanate
10-26-2012, 12:42 PM
Makes sense for them to start processing them today and tomorrow for mondays dispatch. They probably have like a million.

SevereAtrophy
10-26-2012, 12:44 PM
Well seeing as Amazon and HMV have both started processing, makes sense Shopto should.

eagleforlife1
10-26-2012, 01:28 PM
This is the hardest part of the wait since March! Just hurry up and dispatch it so I can track it!

pacmanate
10-26-2012, 01:47 PM
This is the hardest part of the wait since March! Just hurry up and dispatch it so I can track it!

Apparently you don't get tracking from the Ubishop. Heck I cant even see my invoice, I just get "Server Error"

zerocooll21
10-26-2012, 02:27 PM
Well, tried to get UPS to change my order to overnight / two day. NO dice... worth a shot haha :p

lightlamp
10-26-2012, 02:34 PM
Just coming on to say that Shopto have charged my account

AllThatJuice
10-26-2012, 03:00 PM
If anyone hears anything from SImplyGame could you post about it here please.. :P

pacmanate
10-26-2012, 03:18 PM
If anyone hears anything from SImplyGame could you post about it here please.. :P

For the 3RD TIME. Actually, not going to bother, search a few pages back. I already said it twice for you.

AllThatJuice
10-26-2012, 03:31 PM
Mate chill out. I saw the post.

I was talking about in regards to whether there may be a delay in shipping or something along those lines, or the exact day theyre shipping. I know the wait for AC3 is hard, but chill bra

pacmanate
10-26-2012, 03:32 PM
http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac154/arun1910/WOO.jpg

Mr_Shade
10-26-2012, 03:37 PM
no body likes a bragger :P

AllThatJuice
10-26-2012, 03:38 PM
Ull probably get it for Monday right?..Maybe tomorrow (kinda unlikely)...But theres a good chance u may get it before release....I hope mine is dispatched soon...

Felix-Vivo
10-26-2012, 03:39 PM
I changed my delivery thing to first class. I didn't ask my mummy but I hope she doesn't mind.

pacmanate
10-26-2012, 03:40 PM
Ull probably get it for Monday right?..Maybe tomorrow (kinda unlikely)...But theres a good chance u may get it before release....I hope mine is dispatched soon...

I don't find Saturday unlikely. I order stuff from ShopTo first class on Fridays and get them Saturday. That working days thing is to cover their bums if it doesn't arrive. Royal mail do deliver saturdays :D

bart578
10-26-2012, 03:40 PM
Just coming on to say that Shopto have charged my account

They just sent me a receipt too, no dispatch note yet though.

willstannard
10-26-2012, 03:41 PM
Just coming on to say that Shopto have charged my account same here,now Im praying for an early dispatch :D (they said Monday)

pacmanate
10-26-2012, 03:59 PM
I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW NO1 UNDERSTANZZZZZZZZZZz

ACfan443
10-26-2012, 04:02 PM

Early dispatch?

bart578
10-26-2012, 04:03 PM

Not as happy as me......I just got married!! seriously. Just having a break before going out tonight, so thought I'd pop on here to see if the game has dispatched to anyone yet!!

Btw who did you order through and where is it shipping from? do you think you will have it tomorrow?

Lantern Style
10-26-2012, 04:07 PM
Anyone know how well ubishop are with preorders? i ordered freedom edition and paid for 1-3 days delivery. but my order still says order processing.

anyone had experience with ordering from them, and do you get the game on time?

cheers

lightlamp
10-26-2012, 04:12 PM
Not as happy as me......I just got married!! seriously. Just having a break before going out tonight, so thought I'd pop on here to see if the game has dispatched to anyone yet!!

Btw who did you order through and where is it shipping from? do you think you will have it tomorrow?
Congratulations!

Mr_Shade
10-26-2012, 04:17 PM

Congrats!;)

Crouching.Tiger
10-26-2012, 04:24 PM

Congratulations! Soo... you'll spend alot of your honeymoon in front of a screen, I guess? ;)