PDA

View Full Version : Poor Connor and ACIII's sad end (NOT a spoiler)

GreatBeyonder
10-17-2012, 05:04 AM
So I feel really, really bad for Connor since he seems to be under the impression that 'ifreedom for the colonies' will somehow lead to 'freedom for his people.' Unfortunately, the new government will spend its first 150 years at war with the Native Americans over land, resources, and rights. I am extremely curious how the writers will wotrk this into the game, or if they will save the 'aftermath' of Connor's choices for another game. Imagine being the guy responsible for the creation of your people's worst foe. :eek:

FinalJ1
10-17-2012, 05:27 AM
Being half Choctaw from the Tickfaw Reservation, I understand what your saying. But this is a game, and I believe to ploy in politics with it is a fruitless fight.

Evenesque
10-17-2012, 05:54 AM
So I feel really, really bad for Connor since he seems to be under the impression that 'ifreedom for the colonies' will somehow lead to 'freedom for his people.' Unfortunately, the new government will spend its first 150 years at war with the Native Americans over land, resources, and rights. I am extremely curious how the writers will wotrk this into the game, or if they will save the 'aftermath' of Connor's choices for another game. Imagine being the guy responsible for the creation of your people's worst foe. :eek:

The Native Americans' worst foe is the country that settled into the colonies.

AKA Great Britain

FinalJ1
10-17-2012, 06:04 AM
The Native Americans' worst foe is the country that settled into the colonies.

AKA Great Britain
Really Britain wasn't, we were are own worse enemy. Rival tribes and inner fighting was are worse mistakes. Letting Britian use that was are next.

T.Guywood
10-17-2012, 11:22 AM
I would think there worst enemy was smallpox

HisSpiritLives
10-17-2012, 01:47 PM
Really Britain wasn't, we were are own worse enemy. Rival tribes and inner fighting was are worse mistakes. Letting Britian use that was are next.

This

kriegerdesgottes
10-17-2012, 02:08 PM

As a person who studied history in college I totally agree with this.

tjbyrum1
10-17-2012, 03:08 PM
"These savages cannot be convinced to be civilized!"

Nah, but really, I agree with the whole tribe vs tribe thing.