PDA

View Full Version : William Miles and the Pythagorean Vault [Spoilers]

The Machine 407
10-17-2012, 04:24 AM
So, how did William know about the Pythagorean Vault in the Brotherhood DLC? More specifically, how did he know that there was "missing data" to be found from Ezio, and how did he know that it would be coordinates, and how did he know that they would lead them to the Grand Temple?

It's exhausting when writers fail to describe how people have knowledge of things - this has been bugging me for days and I can't figure it out.

GreatBeyonder
10-17-2012, 04:50 AM
So, how did William know about the Pythagorean Vault in the Brotherhood DLC? More specifically, how did he know that there was "missing data" to be found from Ezio, and how did he know that it would be coordinates, and how did he know that they would lead them to the Grand Temple?

It's exhausting when writers fail to describe how people have knowledge of things - this has been bugging me for days and I can't figure it out.

Because for William and Co., the Pythagorean Vault and Grand Temple were already discovered 500 years ago by Ezio. Remember, William M. is Mentor of the Assassins, so he would be aware of many things unknown to Desmond and even Ezio in the past.