PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Revelation / Skip a memory

mcswain1965
10-16-2012, 10:35 PM
I am stuck in Honor Lost and Won. I get all of the way through the memory and at the end you are to perform an air assassination on Tarik. No matter how I try to jump down on him, it does not work the way I see it in the walkthroughs. I end up falling beside him instead of on top of him and start a sword fight that can not be won. I have tried this 30 times. I am beginning to believe there is a glitch in my game because I have tried jumping down every way possible. I am at the point of just skipping the memory and moving on. I don't see the option of abort memory. Can anyone either help me get through the challenge or let me know how I can skip this memory and move on to the next?

TheDanteEX
10-17-2012, 12:20 AM
The sword fight with Tarik can be won. In fact, that's how I defeated him my first play through. I didn't even consider air assassinating him. However, I do not know what's preventing the assassination to trigger. Are you sure he hasn't detected you before attempting the kill?

xXRyzonXx
10-17-2012, 12:53 AM
You can't skip memories... you don't have to do an air assassination on him, just shoot him with your hidden gun.

GTSMx Shadows
10-17-2012, 08:28 PM
Are you hitting the attack button to actually assassinate him?