PDA

View Full Version : Subject 4 comic

lothario-da-be
10-15-2012, 07:09 PM
So i was in a french carrefour (its a shop in Belgium) and they were selling subject 4.I'am flemish so i didn't understand a lot.And i haden't much time to watch it because i was leaving with my mom.But i'am sure it was the comic. And it was HARDCOVER! the book itself was not so big.In height it was ok, but horizontaly it wasen't very long.Less long then normal comics. I hope the softcover version of ubiworkshop will be bigger.Sadly enough i forgot to look at the price in my excitement.

dewgel
10-15-2012, 07:10 PM
Cool story bro!

lothario-da-be
10-15-2012, 07:44 PM
Do i hear some sarcasm in there?

eagleforlife1
10-15-2012, 08:42 PM
Do i hear some sarcasm in there?

Well, I am interested even if he isn't. I am interested in purchasing that comic but the cost of shipping to the UK is ridiculous. Do you know how much it was selling for?

lothario-da-be
10-16-2012, 06:32 PM
Well, I am interested even if he isn't. I am interested in purchasing that comic but the cost of shipping to the UK is ridiculous. Do you know how much it was selling for?
No i don't know i forgot to look, my mom was waiting. But i think i will be around 40 euros. And it was in French :(

Chariflame
10-16-2012, 07:29 PM
Yeah, the same publisher who released the French-only graphic novel series (which is now released in a few other languages) has translated and released Subject 4 in French now. If it's the same size as the French graphic novels, that is pretty big compared to the standard comic size!

DeSabellis
10-16-2012, 07:32 PM
They need to have retail connections. The shipping price for this stuff is stupid, and I live in the U.S. The rates entail either a 15 day wait for 40 USD for overnight- neither are nice. I would have bought a lot of stuff by now if it was reasonable shipping.

lothario-da-be
10-16-2012, 07:57 PM
Yeah, the same publisher who released the French-only graphic novel series (which is now released in a few other languages) has translated and released Subject 4 in French now. If it's the same size as the French graphic novels, that is pretty big compared to the standard comic size!
I have the french graphic novels ( translated in dutch) and subject 4 is A LOT smaller in horizontal direction.

AdrianJacek
10-16-2012, 08:19 PM
Oh, goodie! That means it has a chance to be released in my country just like the French comic!