PDA

View Full Version : I think they should give Connor 2 games. like Ezio.

AnnaSophiaRob-
10-14-2012, 09:22 PM
I mean, think about it. Ezio in my opinion got better in AC:BH than he was in AC2, now I havent seen any of these spoiler videos so other than what was shown in the trailer and past AC games I dont know whats going to happen, however I personally think 2 games would allo Ubi to work even more on his character - maybe what he does after the revaloution?

Evenesque
10-14-2012, 09:23 PM
1) You realize Ezio had 3 games?

2) You realize that we don't know if Connor lives at the end of this game?

Assassin_M
10-14-2012, 09:23 PM
Are you the real Anna Sophia Robb ?

AnnaSophiaRob-
10-14-2012, 09:25 PM

Yes i know but i didnt rerally like revalations, and i wish i was annasopphia robb 0.0

HisSpiritLives
10-14-2012, 09:25 PM
I am pretty much sure we will see Connor next year.

GreatBeyonder
10-14-2012, 09:26 PM
I think they'll give Connor another game, (If Liberation doesn't already count) but I'm not sure how they'll handle it without Desmond, since this is supposed to be the last Desmond game. They'll probably make t non-console like the other Desmondless games.

Assassin_M
10-14-2012, 09:27 PM
http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/people/img/22759_annasophia-robb-the-game-plan-world-premiere-18cLO9.jpg

AnnaSophiaRob-
10-14-2012, 09:28 PM
http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/people/img/22759_annasophia-robb-the-game-plan-world-premiere-18cLO9.jpg

<3<3<3

HisSpiritLives
10-14-2012, 09:28 PM
I think they'll give Connor another game, (If Liberation doesn't already count) but I'm not sure how they'll handle it without Desmond, since this is supposed to be the last Desmond game. They'll probably make t non-console like the other Desmondless games.

I am little woried about that Desmond stuff but they will work something out.

JCearlyyears
10-14-2012, 09:34 PM

Connor CAN'T die at the end of the game. How would he pass on the genetic memory? Unless he records his memory in another way like Altair, he can't die, and we never will se an ancestor die, unless they record their memory in another way.

naran6142
10-14-2012, 09:35 PM
Ya im thinking that the modern stuff might be a little rushed but more than 1 game doesnt seem like the right way to go... if you know what i mean

naran6142
10-14-2012, 09:36 PM
Connor CAN'T die at the end of the game. How would he pass on the genetic memory? Unless he records his memory in another way like Altair, he can't die, and we never will se an ancestor die, unless they record their memory in another way.

Well we might see so much of connors life that there really isnt room for another game

AnnaSophiaRob-
10-14-2012, 09:40 PM
Or when he gets older and he himself learns about the POE's? Doesnt really look like they are putting an emphasis on it anymore like last games.

maxerx180
10-14-2012, 09:42 PM
As long as they don't screw it up I'll always welcome more Desmond.

MRNMRSPACER
10-14-2012, 09:42 PM
something i dont understand...y cant we see a ancestor die???i mean..every1 dies so im confused...

AnnaSophiaRob-
10-14-2012, 09:45 PM
As long as they don't screw it up I'll always welcome more Desmond.

SPOILERS FOR OLDER AC GAMES******

who did desmond stab again? I forgot, was it Lucy?

Jexx21
10-14-2012, 09:45 PM
We can't see an ancestor died because the only reason we are viewing his memories is because they are in our DNA.

Once our ancestor conceives the child that is also our direct ancestor, we can't live through his memories anymore, since the DNA line continues to the next ancestor.

MRNMRSPACER
10-14-2012, 09:46 PM
We can't see an ancestor died because the only reason we are viewing his memories is because they are in our DNA.

Once our ancestor conceives the child that is also our direct ancestor, we can't live through his memories anymore, since the DNA line continues to the next ancestor.
ohhhhhhhhhh ok!thanks

JCearlyyears
10-14-2012, 09:46 PM
something i dont understand...y cant we see a ancestor die???i mean..every1 dies so im confused...

We can't see an ancestor die because we see them because they passed on their genetic memory by having sex, so if they die, we can't see them. We'll only see as much of their life as they can pass on. If they have sex, do more stuff, then die, we don't see what other stuff they did, unless they have another kid and their bloodline leads to you.

DavisP92
10-14-2012, 09:47 PM

okay i'm trying to go dark but this should be my last comment :P, it's kinda accepted that Connor lives because the devs have already said that if everyone likes Connor like they do Ezio then they may make more Connor AC games.

Assassin_M
10-14-2012, 09:48 PM
SPOILERS FOR OLDER AC GAMES******

who did desmond stab again? I forgot, was it Lucy?
Yes..

AnnaSophiaRob-
10-14-2012, 09:49 PM
We can't see an ancestor die because we see them because they passed on their genetic memory by having sex, so if they die, we can't see them. We'll only see as much of their life as they can pass on. If they have sex, do more stuff, then die, we don't see what other stuff they did, unless they have another kid and their bloodline leads to you.

We saw Ezio die in Embers?

MRNMRSPACER
10-14-2012, 09:49 PM
ah thank you!!

maxerx180
10-14-2012, 09:50 PM

That was a short film it had nothing to do with the Animus or Desmond.

MRNMRSPACER
10-14-2012, 09:50 PM
but that wasnt through desmond via animus

AnnaSophiaRob-
10-14-2012, 09:51 PM
Yes..
Ta, that thought randomly came into my head, I reckon the POE will make Desmond kill everyone,before finding out TWCB were evil... 0.o

JCearlyyears
10-14-2012, 09:51 PM

That was just to give closure. We didn't actually see that in the animus it was just... a video to tell what happened so... yeah.

MT4K
10-14-2012, 09:54 PM
Ta, that thought randomly came into my head, I reckon the POE will make Desmond kill everyone,before finding out TWCB were evil... 0.o

Well i don't know about anybody else, but i try not to put too much trust into glowy dead people :p.

AnnaSophiaRob-
10-14-2012, 09:56 PM
Well i don't know about anybody else, but i try not to put too much trust into glowy dead people :p.

easy answer: Desmond was high and thought they were hallucinations, so he just went with the flow trying not to blow his buzz 0.0

pacmanate
10-14-2012, 09:57 PM
So is the Apple of Eden just Edens apple? o.O?

AnnaSophiaRob-
10-14-2012, 10:00 PM
So is the Apple of Eden just Edens apple? o.O?

Eden Hazards apple O.o must explain why he's so good.