PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Full Sync missions etc. I am struggling!

Barneyboy69
10-12-2012, 12:47 PM
I am currently trying to clear up the missions prior to commencing Sequence 8, after which I am led to understand, correctly or incorrectly, there is no going back.

I have achieved full synch in many of the missions and memories but find myself failing continually and frustratingly in several.

Usually it is where I have to maintain a killing or execution spree but also in things like "In and Out" in Memory 4 of Sequence 5, where I get to kill the banker without getting noticed and then jump over the wall and run for it, just like the piggyback guide instructs, but I still only get 50% synch. I've tried this example many times now to no avail, even attempting different approaches but not getting anywhere.

The other is in Sequence 2, "Crepi il Lupo" where i am faceing the Wolf Men. I am not allowed to lose any health squares so I have swithed off my remedication icon to prevent me from accidentally pressing the button and replaced it with smoke bombs. I get to the end of the scrap and after what seems hundres of attempts, and having full health at the end of it, I still only have 50% sync.

I am also struggling with the Hidden Location, Leader of The Pack. How I envy the guys who have posted on You Tube who seem to be super human in their dexterity with the controller! Again I switch off my medication and replace with a weapon of some sorts. A t the end I am supposed to not use up more than 10 health squares. I have done it with 4 to spare several times but still I only achieve 50%.

I am getting to think that 100% synch is just not possible and that it is a software fault.

I have also failed to complete the Copernico Memories. The only one I cannot complete is "Sitting Ducks". The first roof top agile is easy, but where the hell are the other targets? I scan from the roof tops and street level but cannot find their whereabouts - sure I find them eventually, but I need about 10 minutes more than I am allocated!

Can anyone help me out?

Lastdie
10-20-2012, 07:31 AM
Hi,

I'm a little confused about your issues.

You mean you have complete the 100% sync challenge but get only 50% or you still can't figure out how to complete challenges?

Barneyboy69
10-29-2012, 04:54 PM
Hi,

At long last I have completed everything for full 100% synchronisation upto the end of Sequence 7.

Guess what the hardest bit was? Yeh you have guessed it - it was the Hell On Wheels!

I must have spent nearly a fortnight on that on and off - my missus wasn't too pleased with me even though I was about to take her out and celebrate!

I am still working through the trophies, some of which seem a bit allusive at the moment - thank the lord for You Tube! If it weren'y for that I would have given up long ago.

I don't think I am going to bother with the Multi-Player mode and therefore those trophies can wait a while - in the mean time its off to Sequence 8 and whatever else I can achieve!

Kytr
10-29-2012, 11:54 PM
You need to read the full sync descriptions more carefully.

In killing the banker, to get 100%, you must kill him from the bench.

The Crepi il lupo sequence is a pain. The system switches you to sword at the begining. You really need to shift to a faster weapon -- at least knives. I prefer the hidden blade. To deal with large numbers of attackers, you need to be able to shift quickly to the next danger.

For sitting ducks, notice where the guards are as you go through the first time. They will not always be in the same place (the two brutes on the ground in the 2 spot always give me trouble), but that will help you find them quickly in the future (those on roofs will always be there, on the ground will be there, halving the search to be made).

Always make certain exactly what the rules for the 100% sync is -- meeting the wrong one doesn't help.