PDA

View Full Version : Giving Up

MonkofMajere
10-10-2012, 09:03 PM
This is me officially giving up on this game.
It's not been three+ months since it's release on the PC, and it's still littered with issues. This has been the most disgraceful first party release I have seen in years. I'm astounded by how far Ubisoft has fallen.
Although I haven't posted much here, I've been checking in regularly since the games release, and I wanted to thank the forum manager and moderator's for keeping us up to date the best that you could. What a lot of people forget is that you guys aren't the cause of the issues, and because of this, you take a lot of flack you shouldn't. As someone who has worked in pretty much the same role, I sympathize. Thanks for being the front line.

audi_swift
10-11-2012, 02:49 PM
same here waste of money for me from game uk & sorry to say but i will not buy or play another ubi game from now on & i have been in to games for 30 years.... pity but its my money you guys have wasted not yours.

i can not play the full game or the muti player at all as it locks mt i7 rig & i can only play the single player muti wave missions for 10 mins before that locks up my pc too, gutted.