Slayer_WTF
10-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Requiescat in pace. :(

Assassin_M
10-10-2012, 09:31 AM
Meh..

Legendz54
10-10-2012, 09:32 AM
"Go, get out! If you hurry, you might save her. Lucy might live, and I might forgive, you coward!"​

Subject 16/ Clay

Quote on a Ubisoft site

Slayer_WTF
10-10-2012, 09:33 AM
"Go, get out! If you hurry, you might save her. Lucy might live, and I might forgive, you coward!"​

Subject 16./Clay

Secret audio?

Legendz54
10-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Secret audio?

Yea, Maybe shes alive...... i said maybe..

Hassassiyin
10-10-2012, 09:34 AM
She deserved it, you don't betray an order full of killers.. That's just stoopid

Slayer_WTF
10-10-2012, 09:35 AM
Meh..

Come on, who does not like Lucy? It was also a real Assass.. oh, wait..

I hope no. I hate the resurrection in film/game/book.

Assassin_M
10-10-2012, 09:35 AM
She`s dead..

Deal with it..

There is a reason that Audio was not present in the game..

Legendz54
10-10-2012, 09:37 AM
She`s dead..

Deal with it..

There is a reason that Audio was not present in the game..

So does this mean im still getting presents or not?

Assassin_M
10-10-2012, 09:38 AM
So does this mean im still getting presents or not?
Santa gives you coal wrapped up with a pretty bow on it..

Layytez
10-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Meh. **** that *****.

Legendz54
10-10-2012, 09:43 AM
Santa gives you coal wrapped up with a pretty bow on it..

Ok if you say so... But i caught you on film last year..

http://youtu.be/ELn-1iP3BDs

kosmoscreed
10-10-2012, 09:59 AM
I hate what the did with the character, but specially how they treated her, not even in the main game, they did it in a frikin DLC. I still think they killed her and turned her into a templar because they didn't wanted to deal with the VA.

Chariflame
10-10-2012, 01:27 PM
I liked Lucy.

Her views were valid; the Templars treat their own like family, while the Assassins are often not as close. She was left to live in solitary, away from the Assassins, since the age of 17. Yes, it was vital to cut her ties with the Assassins for her infiltration, but wouldn't most people in her situation lose a bit of faith? We see Abstergo and the Templars as the villains, but their views are legitimate too. She was welcomed with open arms and safety. She was going to bust Sixteen out of Abstergo until he found out the truth of her allegiance, and Jeffrey Yolahem (lead writer of Brotherhood and The Lost Archive) said on Twitter that Lucy did legitimately care very deeply about Sixteen.

It was necessary for Lucy to die, because she would of hindered Desmond's progress, but her character serves to show that while she made bad choices, she wasn't a bad character. I think more people should be sympathetic towards Lucy instead of throwing her aside as scum for betraying the Assassins.

BeCk41
10-10-2012, 01:40 PM
I liked Lucy.

Her views were valid; the Templars treat their own like family, while the Assassins are often not as close. She was left to live in solitary, away from the Assassins, since the age of 17. Yes, it was vital to cut her ties with the Assassins for her infiltration, but wouldn't most people in her situation lose a bit of faith? We see Abstergo and the Templars as the villains, but their views are legitimate too. She was welcomed with open arms and safety. She was going to bust Sixteen out of Abstergo until he found out the truth of her allegiance, and Jeffrey Yolahem (lead writer of Brotherhood and The Lost Archive) said on Twitter that Lucy did legitimately care very deeply about Sixteen.

It was necessary for Lucy to die, because she would of hindered Desmond's progress, but her character serves to show that while she made bad choices, she wasn't a bad character. I think more people should be sympathetic towards Lucy instead of throwing her aside as scum for betraying the Assassins.

:'D

pacmanate
10-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Lucy sucks and has weird lips.

Slayer_WTF
10-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Lucy sucks and has weird lips.

Lol

infamous_ezio
10-10-2012, 02:23 PM

Subject 16/ Clay

Quote on a Ubisoft site

Alex confirmed she's dead, i don't know why they had this audio, where did it come from? iremember TLA was leaked before it came out.. where the hell do you people get this audio from?haha

Chariflame
10-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Alex confirmed she's dead, i don't know why they had this audio, where did it come from? iremember TLA was leaked before it came out.. where the hell do you people get this audio from?haha

http://allsoundsasscreed.tumblr.com/post/31071131264/go-get-out-if-you-hurry-you-might-save-her
It was a hidden/unused audio file. All signs both in-game and on Initiates point to her being dead, but at some point (late enough down the line that it was recorded) there was the possibility of her life being saved?

pacmanate
10-10-2012, 02:47 PM
http://allsoundsasscreed.tumblr.com/post/31071131264/go-get-out-if-you-hurry-you-might-save-her
It was a hidden/unused audio file. All signs both in-game and on Initiates point to her being dead, but at some point (late enough down the line that it was recorded) there was the possibility of her life being saved?

God knows how, she was already dead. Unless they were going for some resurrect thing.. which I am glad they didn't.

infamous_ezio
10-10-2012, 02:56 PM
I don't get why clay would want to save her, she betrayed clay..

pacmanate
10-10-2012, 02:57 PM
And has the weirdest lips. ever.

ACfan443
10-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Lucy had duck lips.

http://www.stevenhumour.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/duck-lips.jpg

kuled2012
10-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Maybe they would have used the shroud :o

Assassin_M
10-10-2012, 05:42 PM
Maybe they would have used the shroud :o
Which does not work..

kuled2012
10-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Oh yeah...It doesn't work on the dead..Well it does but for a limited time. I forgot.

Assassin_M
10-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Oh yeah...It doesn't work on the dead..Well it does but for a limited time. I forgot.
It Resurrects the Body only. It`ll reanimate it, but not restore a Being or the Conscience..

Felix-Vivo
10-10-2012, 05:52 PM
Boo, Lucy. Me no likey.

DarkDreamer95
10-10-2012, 05:56 PM
I HATE how they handled her death and betrayal. I reasonably liked her -_- I wished they'd kept her alive so I could hate her in stead of feeling sorry for her -_-

tre289
10-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Shaun attended her funeral. I doubt she's saveable

she-assassin
10-10-2012, 07:20 PM
I liked her. I still do. :(

pacmanate
10-10-2012, 07:24 PM
I liked her. I still do. :(

Would never have guessed :P

Assassin_M
10-10-2012, 07:25 PM
Would never have guessed :P
I thought the Avatar gave it away

she-assassin
10-10-2012, 07:29 PM
I thought the Avatar gave it away

And here I thought I was ultra-stealthy...

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
10-10-2012, 09:51 PM
The problem is this. Maybe it was planned from the beginning that Lucy was a Templar and was playing the Assassins the whole time. But nothing led up to that point. It seemed like an after the fact thing to make her bad. It'd be like going all the way through a game with Da Vinci, and at the end all of a sudden he's a secret Templar. Doesn't add up IMO. Seems like a decision made in ACB. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you just don't get that at all from AC1 or AC2.

naran6142
10-11-2012, 12:48 AM
The problem is this. Maybe it was planned from the beginning that Lucy was a Templar and was playing the Assassins the whole time. But nothing led up to that point. It seemed like an after the fact thing to make her bad. It'd be like going all the way through a game with Da Vinci, and at the end all of a sudden he's a secret Templar. Doesn't add up IMO. Seems like a decision made in ACB. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you just don't get that at all from AC1 or AC2.

ya, i agree.

I think in an interview it was said that lucy being a templar was planned since AC2 but no where in AC2 does lucy seem templar-ish.

She doesn't even seem templar-ish in ACB...

infamous_ezio
10-11-2012, 01:46 AM
ya, i agree.

I think in an interview it was said that lucy being a templar was planned since AC2 but no where in AC2 does lucy seem templar-ish.

Why would they hint at her being a templar in any of the games? that would just ruin the fun...

Assassin_M
10-11-2012, 01:48 AM
ya, i agree.

Did Almualim seem Templarish ?

tre289
10-11-2012, 01:58 AM

Lol amazing.

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
10-11-2012, 04:06 AM

YES. He was clearly keeping secrets from the beginning. There were clearly things he wasn't telling Altair. Especially when Altair repeatedly asked him for information, and he didn't give all of it.

ya, i agree.

Since AC2. Well that explains why Lucy's all innocent in AC1. Lucy's take charge of the group attitude was kinda suspicious in AC2 through ACB. She borderline acted like she had a bad attitude a lot. Honestly, Shaun acted the same way too.

Assassin_M
10-11-2012, 04:07 AM
YES. He was clearly keeping secrets from the beginning. There were clearly things he wasn't telling Altair. Especially when Altair repeatedly asked him for information, and he didn't give all of it.
Is that Templarish ?

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
10-11-2012, 04:18 AM
Is that Templarish ?

To me, it signaled that there was something ulterior in his motives. It all clearly led to Al Mualim being revealed as the tenth Templar. Not so with Lucy IMO. I can definitely see it in AC2 and ACB, but doesn't make sense with her behavior in AC1. In AC1 she's very very protective of Desmond, trying to keep him out of the Animus as much as possible. She has arguments with Vidic over it, even leading to yelling in the conference room. By the way the scenes are setup, I don't think Vidic and Lucy meant for Desmond to hear their arguing in the conference room. In AC2 and ACB, Lucy from the start is very eager to get to work and keep Desmond IN the machine as long as possible. She even downplays the bleeding effect risks, a clear departure from AC1 where she stressed it a whole lot. Desmond doesn't really think too much on her change of behavior in AC2, when, there's clearly a difference in her behavior, something that Desmond would question. It's just clear to me that AC1 Lucy wasn't meant to be a Templar.

thejoshknight
10-11-2012, 04:53 AM
I wonder what thought process was used to make her as she seems to have ended up?

I can see it now.

Project Lead: So guys, I know we were kinda supposed to make a trilogy, but I've got some great news! We're going to make FIVE GAMES!!!! So, does anybody have an idea of what we can do to keep people interested?

Marketing Team : Well, first let's do a focus test on who our audiences favorite character is.

PL: Sounds great! Let's get too it!

*1 Week Later*

MT: We finished our focus test. The results show that by a narrow margian, Lucy Stillman is the most well-liked character.

PL: Ok, writing team, what can we do involving Lucy that would be really gripping?

Secretary: Uh, Sir, the writing guys are on vacation right now.

PL: Crap. We've got a deadline in 3 days.

Intern in the Corner: How about killing her? I know I have zero experience making games, producing content, writing, or being creative, but how bad could it be? It's not like the fans actually invested themselves emotionally for the first 3 games. They won't care.

PL: Wow. That makes no sense, but I like how you dress Mr. Intern. That will keep em around for game 4. It doesn't even matter what we do in game 4 once they buy it, because they'll buy AC3 no matter what. It's the big finish after all. So, let's kill her, and then not mention her ever again.

MT: I know I'm in marketing and not development, but I think the fans might actually be a little upset...

PL: Ya think? I don't think so, but it's probably best to throw them a bone to make us seem generous. How about putting her in a DLC, releasing it months after the game launches, and.... OMG let's make her a Templar triple agent! I know you've all seen the early beta of that Mass Effect 3 ending, and that is a true WTF moment. We have to beat that! Nobody will see this coming! We can't even tell the shareholders! It'll be our little secret, ok? I never liked that voice actress who played Lucy anyway. This will show her to tell me I don't know how to make a game.... MEETING AJOURNED!

MT: That's not exactly what I meant. How about we actually explain why she had to die in a way that doesn't make her seem evi

PL: Hey! I've got 18 holes to go play, and I already banged the wood thing. Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be great. *Leaves*

MT to Secretary: This is gonna tank so hard....

Secretary: That's ok, I already have a job lined up at Bioware ;)