PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 questions

vietbboy4life
10-09-2012, 11:02 PM
Hello, I would like to know if the Exclusive missions for Assassin's Creed on Ps3 will be different from the season pass.
So if 4 missions come with Assassin's Creed (Ps3) will those 4 missions be part of the Season pass. Since I have a PS3, is it ideally to get the season pass, I don't want to be given the same single-player mission if i already have it. Or should i get the xbox version and get the season pass. Also, if i was to order Assassin's Creed 3 off of Newegg.com the ps3 version still come with the 4 extra missions (60 extra minutes of gameplay).
Please answer and Thank you

imonthenet
10-09-2012, 11:59 PM
Hello, I would like to know if the Exclusive missions for Assassin's Creed on Ps3 will be different from the season pass.
So if 4 missions come with Assassin's Creed (Ps3) will those 4 missions be part of the Season pass. Since I have a PS3, is it ideally to get the season pass, I don't want to be given the same single-player mission if i already have it. Or should i get the xbox version and get the season pass. Also, if i was to order Assassin's Creed 3 off of Newegg.com the ps3 version still come with the 4 extra missions (60 extra minutes of gameplay).
Please answer and Thank you

The exclusive PS3 missions will not be in the Season Pass (however this might change, emphasis on the might). Ubisoft in the past has not released other PS3 exclusive DLC to other consoles even 2 years later so it is likely that this will be the deal here.

If the Xbox and the PS3 version cost the same, definitely go with the PS3 version, unless you prefer Xbox much more, as even if the DLC is released later you'll have it straight away.

As for the last part of your question, yes. With the Copernicus Conspiracy (previous PS3 exclusive in ACB) it was downloaded via the PlayStation Store, available by anyone, regardless of if you even purchased ACB​.

Hope this helped your purchasing decision, have fun with the game and welcome to the forums :)

vietbboy4life
10-10-2012, 03:16 AM
The exclusive PS3 missions will not be in the Season Pass (however this might change, emphasis on the might). Ubisoft in the past has not released other PS3 exclusive DLC to other consoles even 2 years later so it is likely that this will be the deal here.

If the Xbox and the PS3 version cost the same, definitely go with the PS3 version, unless you prefer Xbox much more, as even if the DLC is released later you'll have it straight away.

As for the last part of your question, yes. With the Copernicus Conspiracy (previous PS3 exclusive in ACB) it was downloaded via the PlayStation Store, available by anyone, regardless of if you even purchased ACB​.

Hope this helped your purchasing decision, have fun with the game and welcome to the forums :)

So to get this straight
Wherever I buy Assassin's Creed 3 for the PS3, I automatically get the 4 extra missions? (Newegg is fine?)
And the exclusive missions is not part of the season pass, so I'm able to buy the season pass along with it without being given the same thing?
I haven't mentioned it before but i pre-ordered the Limited Edition,so will i still get the 4 extra missions even though i got a different edition?
I might be asking a few more questions, just to be sure of my purchases
Sorry and thank you very much

imonthenet
10-10-2012, 03:24 AM
So to get this straight
Wherever I buy Assassin's Creed 3 for the PS3, I automatically get the 4 extra missions? (Newegg is fine?)
And the exclusive missions is not part of the season pass, so I'm able to buy the season pass along with it without being given the same thing?
I haven't mentioned it before but i pre-ordered the Limited Edition,so will i still get the 4 extra missions even though i got a different edition?
I might be asking a few more questions, just to be sure of my purchases
Sorry and thank you very much

Yep, I'm fairly certain they will repeat what they did with AC aand just releaase it on the PS Store

The exclusive 60 minutes of gameplay isn't included with the Season Pass, it is only available on the PS3

If you preordered the Limited Edition for PS3 then you will get the exclusive missions

Glad to help a fellow fan anytime, any more questions just send them my way :)