PDA

View Full Version : [AC all games] SAVEGAMES

Noobsniffer
10-09-2012, 12:07 AM
I just bought a new computer and installed all the AC games again. Problem is that my savegames are gone. I thought they where saved serversided along with the stats. Is my assumption wrong? if it is, can somebody please tell me where the savegames are located on a win7 machine? I still have my old pc so I'd like to tranfer the savegames to the new pc.

Thank you.

Black_Widow9
10-09-2012, 02:28 AM
Hello,
Your Game Saves should be located like one of these examples:
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\Ubisoft\<game>\ or C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saved

Were you using Steam or the Uplay Launcher? I believe it would make a difference in what cloud they could have been saved to.

Noobsniffer
10-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Hello,
Your Game Saves should be located like one of these examples:
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\Ubisoft\<game>\ or C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saved

Were you using Steam or the Uplay Launcher? I believe it would make a difference in what cloud they could have been saved to.
Thank you, I will search for them at the location you point out. For the record: I'm using Uplay launcher.

Black_Widow9
10-10-2012, 02:32 AM
Thank you, I will search for them at the location you point out. For the record: I'm using Uplay launcher.
This may help you as well if you had used the Cloud to save. ;)
http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16658/p/185,2535/session/L3RpbWUvMTM0OTgzMjMyMy9zaWQvUlNSeGZrOGw%3D