PDA

View Full Version : AC1 - How to access emails?

Free_Hidings
10-08-2012, 06:46 AM
Hey guys, I am replaying AC1 again and discovered the whole email thing... But I can't access them. I got onto Lucy's computer next to the animus once, very early, and there were 3 emails there. Since then I have not been able to access it again, even when Lucy is not in front of it. I also pickpocketed something from Vidic when he was sipping coffee, but haven't been able to access his laptop either. Am I doing something wrong, or is my game possibly glitched? I know I can read the emails online but I would much prefer to find them in the game, however I am having a lot of trouble doing so.

PaCmAn0894
10-08-2012, 07:12 AM
you have to steal the the access code from vidic its looks like green pen and then continue playing unil you will be alone and then go to vidics computer and you will be able to enter.

Free_Hidings
10-08-2012, 07:25 AM
When does he have it on him? I already stole one opject from him, though I can't remember what it was. Some kinda access code I think.

I am now up to the final Assassination in Jerusalem, I think it's sequence 5 6 or 7. Hopefully it's not too late :)

DavidPage
10-08-2012, 12:12 PM
He has it ONLY right when you exit the Animus after sequence 3... You can only steal it then, and after that you can access his computer whenever. What you stole is a different pen. I remember stealing it too and then not being able to log in, but a sequence later I saw that he has one again so I got that one and when he left I just went over and logged in. As for Lucy's computer, she leaves her pen on the Animus after sequence 1 or 2 I think...

PaCmAn0894
10-08-2012, 01:38 PM
yeah thats right.

Kytr
10-08-2012, 11:26 PM
as for reading lucy's e-mail, you need to pick up her pen from the animus the night you get out of your room.

Free_Hidings
10-24-2012, 02:55 AM
Sorry I forgot to update this, shortly after my last post, I found Lucy's pen.

I got Vidic's pass code thing when he was sipping coffee, but I didn't realise how to use it. I managed to get onto Lucy's computer once but since then never could again.

Well I was at the last sequence (I think right before facing Al Mualim) and I realised that you use Vidic's code to get out of your room, by which time Lucy has left. I still couldn't get onto the computer, but I found her pen on the desk next to it, and from everything went fine :)

Thanks for your help anyway guys

Kytr
10-25-2012, 10:18 PM
Once you have Vidic's pen, you can read his e-mails from his computer on his desc (and at the end from the computer in the conference room that you can't access before then). You use Lucy's pen to read her e-mails on her computer on the animus.