PDA

View Full Version : Will Connor be aware of Ezio and Altair ?

JordanPollard
10-07-2012, 11:56 PM
Do you think he will know about them ?

Assassin_M
10-07-2012, 11:57 PM
He knows about Shao Jun...

so that`s a start...

Escappa
10-08-2012, 12:03 AM
He knows about Shao Jun...

so that`s a start...

How you know that my friend?

Assassin_M
10-08-2012, 12:04 AM
How you know that my friend?
The Devs said it in an Interview once....

It`s also on the Wiki..

Escappa
10-08-2012, 12:06 AM
The Devs said it in an Interview once....

It`s also on the Wiki..

Ok, I was wondering where Connor got an ASIAN rope dart . . . . . . . . . . .24 days left, breath, breath.

Assassin_M
10-08-2012, 12:06 AM
Ok, I was wondering where Connor got an ASIAN rope dart . . . . . . . . . . .24 days left, breath, breath.
Yup, It was made by Shao Jun..

ignition11
10-08-2012, 01:03 AM
Ezio and Altiar are the greats of the Assassin universe. If he's a true assassin, he has books about them sitting on his little library.

Assassin_M
10-08-2012, 01:05 AM
Ezio and Altiar are the greats of the Assassin universe. If he's a true assassin, he has books about them sitting on his little library.
Except..... Ezio was wiped out from the History books.... Most likely Altair was as well...

Only books about either is each`s codex (Ezio is such a copy cat)

ignition11
10-08-2012, 01:10 AM
Except..... Ezio was wiped out from the History books.... Most likely Altair was as well...

Haha, true... didn't think about that. Okay, then... Claudia took all the letters Ezio wrote to her and passed them down to her assassins in training who then passed it down to their assassins in training, which eventually got to Connor...

Of course thats not what happened, but it would be cool

Assassin_M
10-08-2012, 01:11 AM
Haha, true... didn't think about that. Okay, then... Claudia took all the letters Ezio wrote to her and passed them down to her assassins in training who then passed it down to their assassins in training, which eventually got to Connor...

Of course thats not what happened, but it would be cool
Hell No !! xD

Probably some personal things there:p

ignition11
10-08-2012, 01:17 AM
Hell No !! xD

Probably some personal things there:p

It would be very cool to see that some things were passed down. Imagine Connor holding Ezio's letters centuries later. Nevermind that, Claudia probably took them to her deathbed.

Evenesque
10-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Ezio and Altair were major figures in the Brotherhood's formation into it's historical image. Connor not knowing who they are sounds like it would be us not knowing who Aristotle or Socrates was.

Assassin_M
10-08-2012, 01:55 AM
Sarcasm... Yeah

Ezio and Altair were major figures in the Brotherhood's formation into it's historical image. Connor not knowing who they are sounds like it would be us not knowing who Aristotle or Socrates was.
Who`s Socrates ?

Evenesque
10-08-2012, 01:59 AM
Sarcasm... Yeah

Who`s Socrates ?

A dude who was really interested in wooden boxes. Like really interested. So into crates.

there76
10-08-2012, 02:37 AM
Well they have to know something about Ezio, I mean he had a statue at the mentors HQ before Daniel Cross killed him.

BerryGT5
10-08-2012, 03:28 AM
These guys are legends within the order, so I'm pretty sure he'll learn about them when he joins. I mean the Auditore's had a statue of Altair in the sanctuary under the villa.

AssassinGame1
10-08-2012, 04:19 AM
I dont think so. Connor is not really an assassin like Ezio or Altair. He does not uncover history, tombs, angient tombs or religous stuff
His point is on war, so it is impossible for him to know

AssassinGame1
10-08-2012, 04:20 AM
Well they have to know something about Ezio, I mean he had a statue at the mentors HQ before Daniel Cross killed him.

somebody KILLED EZIO!! I didnt know that i thought he passed away

Assassin_M
10-08-2012, 04:21 AM
I dont think so. Connor is not really an assassin like Ezio or Altair. He does not uncover history, tombs, angient tombs or religous stuff
Wha- ??

Evenesque
10-08-2012, 04:21 AM

There is absolutely no possible way you can be sure of this. By your judgemental logic, you could say the same thing about Ezio a few years ago. We've never played an assassin that wasn't amazingly significant. Why, on the eve of the coming apocalypse, would we all of a sudden play an assassin that's just some ordinary guy who knows how to stab people good?

Think things through, really lol. There's no reason we would ever play an assassin that wasn't critical to how the story plays out AND the assassin order on the whole. Desmond is about to open the focus point for the entire series. There's a HUGE REASON why he has to relive Connor's life in order to progress.

Sarari
10-08-2012, 05:12 AM
You know, it's kind of sad to think that Ezio & Altair were whipped away from history. It's like all their work went unrecognized by people outside of their region and the future. They would've never expected themselves to be forgotten so easily. Quite sad.

Assassin_M
10-08-2012, 05:14 AM
You know, it's kind of sad to think that Ezio & Altair were whipped away from history. It's like all their work went unrecognized by people outside of their region and the future. They would've never expected themselves to be forgotten so easily. Quite sad.
Ezio didn't seem to give a crap. he wanted out..

Altair; however, seemed concerned by this as per the last page of his Codex..

NOLA_Assassin
10-08-2012, 05:20 AM
I'm sure Connor will discover them and then not care, just like me:cool:

Sarari
10-08-2012, 05:20 AM
Ezio didn't seem to give a crap. he wanted out..

Altair; however, seemed concerned by this as per the last page of his Codex..

Well yeah, Altair became more like a philosopher, and we all know that they have thirst for knowledge. I would suspect that he would like to stay recognized. But you're right about Ezio. This might be a little off topic, but why did Ezio give up being an Assassin. I know he's tired of it, but he also talked about how he fought for nothing...can someone elaborate on that?

Assassin_M
10-08-2012, 05:27 AM
Well yeah, Altair became more like a philosopher, and we all know that they have thirst for knowledge. I would suspect that he would like to stay recognized. But you're right about Ezio. This might be a little off topic, but why did Ezio give up being an Assassin. I know he's tired of it, but he also talked about how he fought for nothing...can someone elaborate on that?
Ezio was retired ever since he left Rome and appointed his sister Temporary mentor. He officially retired in the Vault in Masyaf and Ezio makes it pretty clear WHY he does during his Chat with Sofia.
"This Life. it chose me" "For 3 decades, I have served the memory of my father and my brothers and fought for those, who have suffered the pain of Injustice. I do not regret those years, but it is time I live for myself and let them go. let go of all of this"

Ezio found the answers to most of his questions and came to terms with the Unanswered ones. he found a Decent Woman that he felt comfort with, So there you have it..

PaCmAn0894
10-08-2012, 07:26 AM
Maby connor will find a hidden temple with all popular assassins names art pictures and artifacts

Aphex_Tim
10-08-2012, 07:40 AM
I'm guessing Achilles will be teaching Connor about them.

DiamondBlade_R
10-08-2012, 10:53 AM

Wait, Ezio also wrote a codex, like Altair? Where did you get that from?

Whadayou on?

There is absolutely no possible way you can be sure of this. By your judgemental logic, you could say the same thing about Ezio a few years ago. We've never played an assassin that wasn't amazingly significant. Why, on the eve of the coming apocalypse, would we all of a sudden play an assassin that's just some ordinary guy who knows how to stab people good?

Think things through, really lol. There's no reason we would ever play an assassin that wasn't critical to how the story plays out AND the assassin order on the whole. Desmond is about to open the focus point for the entire series. There's a HUGE REASON why he has to relive Connor's life in order to progress.
There's absolutely no way you can be sure of that. Sure, it's unlikely that we'll get to just play "some guy who likes to stab people good", but aside from this hunch - which I share with you - there's also no concrete reason for us to believe otherwise. We know absolutely nothing about why Desmond explores Connor's memories. For all we know, it could be just a plot device they'll find a lame excuse for (like the Synch Nexus thing in ACR... yeah, sure, the Animus got you mentally unstable, so let's get you exposed to the Animus some more to fix it! ... Come on!).

Sad? In the words of Shaun Hastings, "[they] are Assassins. Basically, it means [they] ASSASSINATE PEOPLE". That can hardly be considered "good work", at least in neutral eyes.

Legendz54
10-08-2012, 10:57 AM
Not sure about this, Maybe Achilles will mention something about Shao Jun being taught by the legendary Ezio auditore when teaching him about the rope dart.

Markaccus
10-08-2012, 11:14 AM
Haven't read the whole thread, so sorry if this has been said: I would GUESS that, since the assassins order is well established, that some information about earlier assassins would have found its way to the new world, most probably from the orient. I agree that connor isn't going to be just some random bloke that the assassins decide to use, he has to be connected to the bloodline, otherwise desmond couldn't have any genetic memory of him.

Wreaver
10-08-2012, 11:50 AM
I think it will only be a brief reference by Achilles to Connor.