PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3: 10 Reasons It Might Be The Game of the Year

FirestarLuva
10-07-2012, 05:04 PM
Link : http://whatculture.com/gaming/assassins-creed-3-10-reasons-it-might-be-the-game-of-the-year.php

10. It’s Ubisoft

Before Assassins Creed I only knew this company through one of their products; King Kong: The Official Game Of The Movie. Now, going to say quick, I actually enjoyed the game. It had quite a bit of detail and it was fun with all the dinosaurs and all, although Kong himself lumbered around.

I only knew them through one thing and when I picked up Assassins Creed to rent out one day for my fresh Xbox, I never quite stopped liking it. It was great, and I praised Ubisoft for the job they did. I realise looking back now, Ubisoft are very careful with they’re games. They like to polish them off and make them perfect. I then went onto playing Splinter Cell, which is another of they’re games, which was equally as good and detailed, as well as a fantastic plot.

There is no company I like more than Ubisoft, not even Rockstar. Ubisoft seem to work really well. Assassins Creed 2 is still the most detailed video game I have ever played, and is my favourite out of all their games. The story, the characters, the setting, the accuracy, the action, this is all something they will pull of with the new Creed game.

Just as yourself, did you like Assassins Creed 2? Most will say yes, and if so, you can be sure that this company will make 3 just as memorable, as after all it had been in production for over 3 years. If you only need one reason it will be GOTY, its because it’s Ubi.

9. No More Ezio

Ezio Auditore Da Firenze. The Assassin we saw go from being a mischievous 17 year old, into an old and wise man, who just wanted answers to why he had led his life as he had. Ezio was the best. I enjoyed him the most in Assassins Creed 2, but he was fantastic through brotherhood and unique through Revelations. He was the guy to beat.

And it looks as though he has been beaten to the top spot.

The fact is, Ezio should have maybe gone, one game too early. I feel playing through Revelations with him, was tiring the character out. I wouldn’t have minded waiting a couple of years or so, the games would have kept me busy till then. But Ubi made two sub-sequels and followed this aging Assassin. And well, they did a brilliant job.

But we now have a new Assassin, one that promises to do what Ezio did to Assassins Creed 2. Make it stand tall.

I’ll talk about this new Assassin later on.

8. Multiplayer

One thing people were skeptical about before Brotherhood, was the new multiplayer feature. People were unsure of how it would work, and even the trailers and early gameplay, people were confused on how it would succeed in such a single player based game.

But it did. I remember going on it for the first time, and wow. I had never played anything like it, it was essentially one big game of cat and mouse. Foe once in a game, every enemy you see, your not meant to kill, and they arn’t even meant to see you. Ubi really did decide to play on the word Assassin, by trying to make it so you had to kill someone, but you had no idea who it was, you were given the model picture, and a directional tool to help. And that was it, you had to go find this player, not get noticed, and take them down. All whilst keeping alert, because as you tracked your target, you yourself would be being tracked.

With new game modes announced, and a new setting, meaning new characters, this game mode looks to be even more impressive.

7. Anvil Next

Now this is surprising even for me, but Anvil has been around for a while. It was the engine that run many of Ubisoft’s games, including Assassins Creed 2. I for one didn’t notice this, I just assumed it was a fully new engine.

And it is in a way. The latest iteration of their engine, is fully built and designed for this game. They dedicated the engine to make this game even more better than what it looks like. Anvil Next, allows a fully dynamic game world to exist. It changed the weather around, also changing the area as well to this. For instance, if it snows in the forest, it layers soft snow all over the terrain, totally changing the gameplay from during the summer, where you can run with no problem, into a big hurdle as you lumber around in it.

This is powerful tech. Ubisoft have stated the new engine is a step up from its predecessor by placing over 2000 NPC’s on screen at once, allowing them to create life like battles, which the new Assassin will witness, and half take part in. Im pretty sure Anvil Next is a feature to help it on its way toward GOTY.

This reason alone should be enough to buy the game.

6. Naval Warfare

Now I’ve placed this feature up in number six, instead of in the top five reasons.

The reason for this is I am still a little skeptical. OK, I will admit I’m looking forward to it, but I’m not completely sold by it. Even Ubisoft in the early stages of the game weren’t sure if it would work, but it looks as though they are giving it a shot. And good on them, the time period does call for it. Ships where the primary use of transport during the American Revolution. I mean, even the British had came to the land some how. Ubisoft have kept their record of accuracy by putting in these ships.

But why am I skeptical? Well, I have this feeling it could slow the game slightly, in terms of story. Remember the dens in Revelations? They were mildly fun, but it looked as though Ubi had put it in to keep it fresh, when it was actually a bit of an annoyance. Now, these missions are actually optional apart from the first one, so its fair to say this is Assassins Creed 3′s den mode.

I’m skeptical, yet excited for this, because it does look fun. But will it fully work and not become annoying, like dens did? However it work though, this is something we hardly see in games, ships out at battle on the high seas, and with Anvil Next affecting even this part of the game, it looks like it could be one of the things that makes the new game unique.

5. The Story

Am I the only one who loves the modern day setting?

The way I see it, anyone who complains, is Desmond Miles. Weird huh? The thing is, I think Ubisoft are clever. They created this machine called the Animus for one reason. They wanted us to go back in time, but they felt it would be just random to make up somewhere. So someone said, “Lets stick our gamers in an Animus without them noticing.” The Creed games ARE the Animus in a way. We stick them in, play as Desmond for a bit then we go into the Animus and into history. People complained about Desmond, as though they complained about them being dragged out of the Animus. Like Desmond in Assassins Creed 2, you go in there for so long, you forget where your actually meant to be, in the modern day.

And I think that is amazing. I love the modern day storyline, it is great, not matter what anyone says. It helps move the story along. And the fact is, all the games have led to this. Ubisoft from day one clearly had an idea where they wanted Desmond to go and what they wanted him to do. But instead of doing it all rushed in the first game, they decided to reverse themselves, and make games of him being in the Animus and not being the Assassin we all want him to be too early.

In Brotherhood, we get an idea of how he will be, from roaming Monteriggioni at night, and at the end of the game seeing his fighting skills. Little teasers placed into the series. And although so much time will be spent in the Animus, I bet that Ubisoft have created a near full game of both the characters.

And I cannot wait for answers, and for the end of Desmond’s journey.

4. The American Revolution

I don’t see why some people complain about this period being chosen. Its not even technically the USA.

Ubisoft have been famous for one thing in particular with the Creed games, and thats their ability to create historical games, accurately and make them bloody good while doing it. I only need to say one word for me to prove this: Italy. The games have taken us to the far east, and to Europe, and this time around, were being taken to the old familiar and amazing US of A.

Well, actually, were not.

Were being taken to a nation on in the middle of war. The great thing about this game, and what so many get wrong, is that that it isn’t the America we know. Set during the American revolution it is a brilliantly rutal conflict, and such a great setting for a game all about fighting and conspiracy. I myself cannot wait for my Freedom Edition, simply because I can’t wait to get my teeth into this territory. We have never been here before, or at least not as good as this.

The closest was the old west, in Rockstar’s fantastic Red Dead Redemption, but even that isn’t a match for this raw setting. And the best thing? We know Ubisoft will make it god **** amazing. From what you can see above, and what we have seen, the new setting looks the perfect place to play around in, in such a great, known conflict, with their amazing narrative gameplay.

And it gets better.

3. The Frontier

Assassins Creed 3′s Frontier is alone 1.5 the size of the map in Brotherhood, and that’s not including New York and Boston.

This is a big deal. All we have ever known from Assassins Creed is cities. All we have ever known is Altair or Ezio, running gracefully across rooftops and through bustling streets. But finally, all that is going to be matched with the untamed and dangerous American frontier.

People compare the system to Red Dead Redemption, a fair comparison as even Ubisoft said they saw Rockstar’s outing, half way through their production and thought, “Wow. They have set the bar pretty high”. But I actually think, that although being very similar, that Ubi can make their version of historic America, a little better. Red Dead Redemption’s land had been tamed pretty much. Towns and people were rife, and it was set around 130 years later, after the Americans had gained their freedom. Even Red Dead Redemption was set at the end of the old west.

Ubisoft’s frontier is wild, untamed, dangerous, unpredictable, and far more raw than Rockstars rendition. It is a completley different place. Although animals and they way you hunt them maybe similar to Red Dead, everything else is not. The trees are the new Assassins Italian rooftop, and he moves through them stunningly.

Even in the cities he moves gracefully. The frontier awaits.

2. Ratonhnhaké:ton

THIS GUY IS BAD-***. Basically.

Ratonhnhaké:ton (pronounced Ra-doon-ha-kay-doon), aka Connor Kenway for what is probably most of the game, is my favourtie thing about the new game. He is incredible. He is brutal, and he is strong, and he is all together amazing. Being half British and half Native American, he is the perfect character for the setting, and lord knows how he will develop, as we follow him from an early age. He is the one thing I personally cannot wait for.

He really is amazing. He apparently is on the side of justice, and so will kill whoever he things is in the wrong. Its still shady how he becomes an Assassin, and how exactly he is half British and half Native American, but whatever his story is, im sure we will love just as much as we did Altair’s and Ezio’s. To see just how incredible this character is, see the newly released trailer below.

1. It Will Feel Incredible

I could be cheating here, by putting this as its really just the previous two reasons mashed into one. But that’s a good thing.

The wild and unpredictable frontier, in the middle of the bloodiest war America had ever seen. What a tantalising prospect. This is my primary reason that it is a strong contender for GOTY. There has never been a game quite like this, in a setting like this. Assassins Creed 3 boasts incredible setting, incredible combat, and overall incredible story. And it will deliver, we all know this.

The trailer in the last post should show just how far this game will go and what it will achieve. The game will feel amazing at your finger tips, and stalking the trees to take out a group of enemies, and then having to fight off a load of animals, is the perfect mix of action and stealth.

Every so often a game comes along which blows your mind. This game will blow you out of the water.

Jexx21
10-07-2012, 05:25 PM
preachin to the choir

pacmanate
10-07-2012, 05:29 PM
Preach BRAH. PREACH IT!!!

Slayer_WTF
10-07-2012, 05:33 PM
Meh.

pacmanate
10-07-2012, 05:34 PM
Meh.

Say.. Preach..

Slayer_WTF
10-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Preaaach!

YuurHeen
10-07-2012, 06:10 PM
ok sorry but i always believe that getting too hyped for a game will result in a dissapointment. so here some skeptical looks at these top 10 reasons.
10: really? first off you just like ubisoft because of assassins creed? not far cry, ghost recon or any other game? and that makes you love the company more than an ea that does the same thing as ubisoft, making lots of games and getting the most bucks out of it and on the otherside a rockstar or bethesda that produce and publish less but greater games.
9:so a reason that it will be goty is that it does not use a character from previous games? so would mean every new ip is goty?
8: if you want multi-player go play cod.
7: a game engine is never game specific and should not matter for goty. a great game can be made without and a bad game can be made with.
6: good that you are skeptical because of the previous failed den defense. so am i.
5:cant complain there.
4:while you are right its not really america it is still a histoy mostly colored by american hystorians and a lot of us know already a lot about it while previous settings were less familiar.
3: i am really not as excited as most are about this. animal hunting is so not part of a assassins game. you cant sneak and stab a bear.climbing trees with free running will be dull after 5 trees and will just go down to walk.
2: i am really not excited about a indian. no more humor, lots of drama i dont care about and unreal action.ezio was already killed too easy.
1: while i am willing to believe this game will be great and one of the top from this year i dont see any of the reasons above (except 5) pointing that out.

freddie_1897
10-07-2012, 06:21 PM
ok sorry but i always believe that getting too hyped for a game will result in a dissapointment. so here some skeptical looks at these top 10 reasons.
10: really? first off you just like ubisoft because of assassins creed? not far cry, ghost recon or any other game? and that makes you love the company more than an ea that does the same thing as ubisoft, making lots of games and getting the most bucks out of it and on the otherside a rockstar or bethesda that produce and publish less but greater games.
9:so a reason that it will be goty is that it does not use a character from previous games? so would mean every new ip is goty?
7: a game engine is never game specific and should not matter for goty. a great game can be made without and a bad game can be made with.
6: good that you are skeptical because of the previous failed den defense. so am i.
4:while you are right its not really america it is still a histoy mostly colored by american hystorians and a lot of us know already a lot about it while previous settings were less familiar.
3: i am really not as excited as most are about this. animal hunting is so not part of a assassins game. you cant sneak and stab a bear.climbing trees with free running will be dull after 5 trees and will just go down to walk.
2: i am really not excited about a indian. no more humor, lots of drama i dont care about and unreal action.ezio was already killed too easy.
1: while i am willing to believe this game will be great and one of the top from this year i dont see any of the reasons above (except 5) pointing that out.
i can understand and acknowledge every point you've made except for number 8. i don't want to play the CoD multiplayer because its full of 12 year olds and it sucks. if he thinks the multiplayer is one reason for why AC should win GOTY then that's fine, but saying that there's no point in the multiplayer because CoD has got multiplayer (which is basically what your saying) is just stupid

Assassin_M
10-07-2012, 06:24 PM
i can understand and acknowledge every point you've made except for number 8. i don't want to play the CoD multiplayer because its full of 12 year olds and it sucks. if he thinks the multiplayer is one reason for why AC should win GOTY then that's fine, but saying that there's no point in the multiplayer because CoD has got multiplayer (which is basically what your saying) is just stupid
Really ? You understood his points ? All I heard is a Cynic who`s had a bad day..I mean.... Indian so no more Humor and more Drama ? What ?

ACfan443
10-07-2012, 06:30 PM

You are very pessimistic. Other than the story, what are you actually excited for? I understand you might be trying not to generate too much hype, but seriously? You don't like the main character because he's (half) Native American? You sir have a very narrow mind frame.

Assassin_M
10-07-2012, 06:33 PM
You are very pessimistic. Other than the story, what are you actually excited for? I understand you might be trying not to generate too much hype, but seriously? You don't like the main character because he's (half) Native American? You sir have a very narrow mind frame.
"Lots of drama that I don't care about and unreal action" How the- ?

bluetoes1
10-07-2012, 06:36 PM
He's a COD Fanboy trolling the Assassin's Creed forums, just ignore him. All of his counter-points are the result of his pathetic trolling.

freddie_1897
10-07-2012, 06:38 PM
Really ? You understood his points ? All I heard is a Cynic who`s had a bad day..I mean.... Indian so no more Humor and more Drama ? What ?
well compared with point number 8 they all seem rather fair.

i mean, that is compared with point number 8 which is in whole other league of complete ********

Jexx21
10-07-2012, 06:40 PM
If I want a multiplayer experience I generally play Team Fortress 2, not CoD..

freddie_1897
10-07-2012, 06:40 PM
If I want a multiplayer experience I generally play Team Fortress 2, not CoD..
because TF2 is hilarious?

pacmanate
10-07-2012, 06:55 PM
Multiplayer and teamwork are two different things, just sayin.

Lass4r
10-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Well, that was hardly a very objective article was it? :p I too want AC3 to be GOTY, but I'm not objective :rolleyes: The article screams fanboy a long way, and it was rather poorly written. Lets hope he's right though.

Jxspyder
10-07-2012, 07:36 PM

Lol, pot meet kettle?

Seriously, the fact that he's a half Native American is grounds for it being GotY? I loved Ezio's sense of humor, and really hope that Connor isn't as dry as he's seemed to me so far. Gotta agree with Freddie here. Every counterpoint he's made, with the exception of 8's multiplayer snafu, is completely understandable. Stop being a blind fanboy and attacking someone because they don't think this game is perfect.

ACfan443
10-07-2012, 07:54 PM
Lol, pot meet kettle?

Seriously, the fact that he's a half Native American is grounds for it being GotY? I loved Ezio's sense of humor, and really hope that Connor isn't as dry as he's seemed to me so far. Gotta agree with Freddie here. Every counterpoint he's made, with the exception of 8's multiplayer snafu, is completely understandable. Stop being a blind fanboy and attacking someone because they don't think this game is perfect.

No, I've numerously pointed out features I don't like in the game. I wasn't attacking him because he doesn't agree that the game 'is perfect'. HE said he wasn't, and I quote, "excited for an Indian" which is a rather stupid comment to make. We're supposed to associate with the character's personality, not his ethnicity.

Assassin_M
10-07-2012, 07:57 PM
No, I've numerously pointed out features I don't like in the game. I wasn't attacking him because he doesn't agree that the game 'is perfect'. HE said he wasn't, and I quote, "excited for an Indian" which is a rather stupid comment to make. We're supposed to associate with the character's personality, not his ethnicity.
That..

No one is a fanboy here... My favorite game is not an Assassins Creed xD

"Fan-boy" is used so loosely these days...

mattscat16
10-07-2012, 08:00 PM
i saw this article. And I gotta say I LOVED!! the king kong movie game. one of my favorie ps2 games. But I don't like useless articles like these.

Helforsite
10-07-2012, 08:05 PM
Assassin's Creed is my favourite game and I am not sorry about it:cool:
But the only negative point for me is that through the godlike game that is Assassins Creed 3 I am almost dying waiting for my European PC Version Copy to come on 23 November-.-

Evenesque
10-07-2012, 08:15 PM
I never understood "Game of the Year."

I have my own Game of the year every year; the one I liked the most. What does this arbitrary award have to do with what I found the most fun? lol

Skyrim got GOTY in '11, and my opinion couldn't have been more to the contrary, so it just confirmed that the award is a machination of someone who wants TV ratings? Press? Bragging rights? None of it matters. If the game's awesome, it's awesome. Play it and be awesome.

Jxspyder
10-07-2012, 08:30 PM

Yes, he said that, in response to...and I quote....."Being half British and half Native American, he is the perfect character for the setting".

You're right. The ethnicity shouldn't matter. So why is it a factor in the initial post? Would be equally stupid, right?

Assassin_M
10-07-2012, 08:33 PM
Yes, he said that, in response to...and I quote....."Being half British and half Native American, he is the perfect character for the setting".

You're right. The ethnicity shouldn't matter. So why is it a factor in the initial post? Would be equally stupid, right?
He`s arguing the poster`s argument that he does not like a character, because of his ethnicity. The article is obviously biased and chooses trivial things as reasons. he never said the article was right..

YuurHeen
10-07-2012, 08:49 PM
well sorry for my point 8 then. maybe could have used better example but i still hold my opinion that ac just aint a multi-player game. just a little extra that does nothing for the things that make ac great. (so far)

in real life someone herritage should not matter. in stories however most times it does.
with "drama i dont care about" i mean that there are things that are going to happen in the beginning that happens too soon. you dont have a bond yet with the characters and places so you wont feel the same thing as the main character. however the character's trauma will play a big part and it feels disconnected.
for example: the death of ezio's family may be bad but the death of christina and lucy had a much bigger influence on the player.

connor feels dry and only wants justice which is fine for some missions but if an entire game goes without a good contrast in emotion it kinda gets boring.
and unreal action: going into a battlefield with 1000 enemies and survive.

hadarm18
10-07-2012, 08:57 PM
Assassin's Creed is my favourite game and I am not sorry about it:cool:
But the only negative point for me is that through the godlike game that is Assassins Creed 3 I am almost dying waiting for my European PC Version Copy to come on 23 November-.-

yeah AC is my favorite franchise and im playing games more than 10 years now (i know its not much)
anyway as a pc player its gonna be hard to wait for november but its still better that five months like with AC2

LeoMessi10i
10-07-2012, 09:05 PM
I can´t really see any other game than maybe Far Cry 3 that can challenge AC 3 as Game of the Year.

Assassin_M
10-07-2012, 09:06 PM
I can´t really see any other game than maybe Far Cry 3 that can challenge AC 3 as Game of the Year.
Hey, Messi How you doing ??

Nice free kick, mate (Y)

ACfan443
10-07-2012, 09:24 PM
He`s arguing the poster`s argument that he does not like a character, because of his ethnicity. The article is obviously biased and chooses trivial things as reasons. he never said the article was right..

This pretty much summed it up for me.

@Jxspyder, disregard the paragraph from the OP, I'm specifically talking about why the other guy doesn't like the character because he's a native - doesn't make sense.

xXRyzonXx
10-07-2012, 09:59 PM
i saw this article. And I gotta say I LOVED!! the king kong movie game. one of my favorie ps2 games. But I don't like useless articles like these.

That is seriously the worst logic i have heard in my entire life, i can't tell if you are trolling or just stupid

Assassin_M
10-07-2012, 10:01 PM
That is seriously the worst logic i have heard in my entire life, i can't tell if you are trolling or just stupid
Which logic ? That he likes King Kong ? or that he thinks the article is stupid ??

xXRyzonXx
10-07-2012, 10:04 PM
Which logic ? That he likes King Kong ? or that he thinks the article is stupid ??

he says he loves the article, then he says he hated it..

Assassin_M
10-07-2012, 10:05 PM
he says he loves the article, then he says he hated it..
He said he loved the King Kong Game, not the article xD

xXRyzonXx
10-07-2012, 10:06 PM
He said he loved the King Kong Game, not the article xD

i saw this article. And I gotta say I LOVED!! <-- he said that, also King Kong is off-topic lol

maxerx180
10-07-2012, 10:07 PM
One reason it won't be Game of the year: Call of Duty Black Ops II

Don't get me wrong I hate Call of duty but I don't trust the reviewers will give it anything other than a 10 and saying that its "the best yet".
Why does it matter what Game review websites give it? It will be game of the year for all of us.

Assassin_M
10-07-2012, 10:07 PM
i saw this article. And I gotta say I LOVED!! <-- he said that, also King Kong is off-topic lol
He`s referring to the game, just bad Punctuation :p

xXRyzonXx
10-07-2012, 10:08 PM
He`s referring to the game, just bad Punctuation :p

Fair enough, I still have no clue why he would bring up king kong in a thread about AC3...

Assassin_M
10-07-2012, 10:10 PM
Fair enough, I still have no clue why he would bring up king kong in a thread about AC3...
Ah well, Its mentioned in the article, so...He thought he should just point it out, you know ?

xXRyzonXx
10-07-2012, 10:11 PM
Ah well, Its mentioned in the article, so...He thought he should just point it out, you know ?

Oh ok.. Carry on! ;)

pacmanate
10-07-2012, 10:20 PM
CoD will not be game of the year this year. It simply cannot get higher that AC3, it terms of everything, AC3 is better IMO. CoD is changing ever so slightly ever year and that is it, which is why it stays at around the same scoring each year. AC3 will blow CoD up!

Assassin_M
10-07-2012, 10:22 PM
CoD will not be game of the year this year. It simply cannot get higher that AC3, it terms of everything, AC3 is better IMO. CoD is changing ever so slightly ever year and that is it, which is why it stays at around the same scoring each year. AC3 will blow CoD up!
Wont happen..

CoD always takes it every year, even though it seldom changes... I don't see why that`ll change now..

Only contender against CoD, in terms of reviews, is GTA...

pacmanate
10-07-2012, 10:44 PM
Wont happen..

CoD always takes it every year, even though it seldom changes... I don't see why that`ll change now..

Screw GTA, Rockstar haven't shown us jack with that. I will be angry if CoD beats AC3, AC3 is probably the best game that has come out over the past few years in terms of scale and story etc.

hadarm18
10-07-2012, 11:02 PM
CoD in imo didint change since 2007 so there is no way that such washed up game wins the GOTY

AC3 has the best chances however there is Dishonored and maybe ME3,Max Payne 3 etc.

bluetoes1
10-08-2012, 12:11 AM
No CoD game has ever gotten game of the year except for CoD 4 or maybe CoD 1 (No sure if they did, they might've though). No CoD game will ever get game of the year though. Look at the Game of the Year winners for 2008-2011. None of them were CoD titles. So that automatically shows us that CoD has no chance at game of the year this year. It will be between Assassin's Creed 3, Dishonored, and Borderlands 2. I would love for Assassin's Creed 3 to win it, but we'll have to wait and see.

kudos17
10-08-2012, 12:29 AM
Wont happen..

CoD doesn't usually win GOTY. Action/FPS/Shooter of the year? Sure. But in the major-league review outlets, it's usually the bigger games. Skyrim, GTA, stuff like that.

I don't know if AC3 will win GOTY and I don't care. Mainstream journalism over-hypes and over-scores many games. It's impossible to tell what's good and what isn't unless you play it for yourself, or get the opinions from a more reputable source.

I believe it will be a great game, but it's obvious that everyone is pushing it to be the best thing ever. It's dangerous to hype yourself up that much for any game in the industry these days; people should know that by now.

monster_rambo
10-08-2012, 12:37 AM
CoD will be the game of the year depending on how much they pay the major review sites to give them the top score. CoD = crap of the year.

projectpat06
10-08-2012, 02:37 AM
^^^ I think borderlands 2 or possibly dishonored might beat COD for best FPS this year unless activision decides to change things up and improve everything a ton.

NewBlade200
10-08-2012, 03:04 AM
tl,dr: this game looks pretty cool

PaCmAn0894
10-08-2012, 07:33 AM
I like every game from ubisof but I AM ALIVE is so sucks why they did this game.

PaCmAn0894
10-08-2012, 07:47 AM
Thank alot for the 10 reasons of GOTY that was awesome i enjoyed reading this.

BeCk41
10-08-2012, 07:55 AM
Three words: We Shall See.