PDA

View Full Version : Uplay?

DeafAtheist
10-07-2012, 08:48 AM
I was curious to see what the Uplay Rewards were for AC3 and assumed since the game is a few weeks away and the Achievements/Trophies have already been released that Uplay would probably be updated as well... it's not. I assume that Uplay Actions/Rewards will be supported in AC3, but wondering what the delay is in updating the Uplay website.

Evenesque
10-07-2012, 08:54 AM
Hopefully they're busy working on DLC that matters instead, like George Washington's tyranny.

....or the Kraken....

projectpat06
10-07-2012, 09:12 AM
This was already brought up in another thread but I can't find it. Here's a video with them though. Hope it helps.

Black_Widow9
10-07-2012, 09:48 AM
This was already brought up in another thread but I can't find it. Here's a video with them though. Hope it helps.
Please read over this thread- http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/717088-Important-please-read-SPOILER-WARNING-RULES!

If you didn't know if it was or not the title of the video should have clued you in. :/

DeafAtheist
10-08-2012, 01:05 AM
Hopefully they're busy working on DLC that matters instead, like George Washington's tyranny.

....or the Kraken....

I imagine there are different people working on the DLC and Uplay stuff so one does not necessarily have anything to do with the other and updating Uplay shouldn't slow down DLC production. Especially considering DLC has absolutely nothing to do with Uplay... all Uplay actions have always been within the main game so they would be coded within the main game and DLC is usually worked on by a separate team than the main game.

Free_Hidings
10-08-2012, 02:03 AM
Not sure if this counts as a spoiler alert but I will thrown one down just in case

**SPOILER ALERT**

I saw a video which may have been posted but didn't appear to show up, anyway the 4 rewards are:

AC3 Background Theme

Something pack - Like in ACR, basically ammo capacitiy upgrades for bow etc (Obviously not sure on specifics)

Ezio Auditore costume - Likely a skin, I think it's Brotherhood era (Which is his best clothing :D)

Renegade pack - Some sort of Renegade costume for the "nightstalker" charactor in multiplayer. SO KEEN!